Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Simple Step On How To Unlock Computer Passworded From Bios Settings - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Simple Step On How To Unlock Computer Passworded From Bios Settings (719 Views)

How Can I Bypass And Reset A Passworded Laptop / How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files / Unlock All Your Passworded Laptops Here Except Dell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Step On How To Unlock Computer Passworded From Bios Settings by mubalak37(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
As we all know that there are 2 two type of computer password. (1) the administrative password and (2) BIOS password. let me first tell you people about (1)the administrative password: computer engineer always charge there client or customer 3000 naira for this holy, but am now sharing it free for you @ nairaland.com. You just need to format your laptop or desktop that is all. If you dont know how to format computer drop your reques here and i promiss i will make sure i write tutorial on how to format computer.
(2) BIOS password: this is where the major problem is. Many computer users abandon their desktop or laptop when engineer tell them they will pay 8,000 or above, Before you can use your laptop or desktop again. But becouse i want to share my knowledge to all computer expert that want to make money from unlocking computer password without spending 1 naira.
Just send MTN 2000 naira pin as SMS to 08143838989. To receive ebook on the simple step of how to unlock a computer that is passworded from BIOS setting. Am still your boy (mubalak37) owner of naijabalak. and balakwap.tk
(Note: am not begging you to subscrib for this tutorial, but i bet you, it wot more than 2000naira. for more information mith me @ 2go mubalak37)

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Chargers Keep Going Bad / Three New Blackberry Phones Leaked In Photos / Laptops For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.