Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here (1295 Views)

Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Do you notice that your Projector has stopped performing optimally/ or you have a few problems while screen displaying/

Then post all your questions here.

We are here to help you.
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Gerrie(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks for the gesture @op

My projectprojectingor SONY has been displaying parallel lines and recently the color output system has changed to yellow, or most correctly, a cyanish outlook. What's your professional take on this?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Hi Gerrie,
First things first, check your settings and try and identify the accumulated lamp life usage for your Projector. What you see there shld be accurate if you have never reset the counter to zero.

Okay, most lamp/bulbs usually have a lamp half-life of 3000hrs. So my guess is your's is surely below this or else you wld have to replace your PJ lamp/bulb.

So if your lamp life is well below 3000hrs, then your DLP chip on your panel might be what's faulty. If you are good at loosening anything...Google is there to help you. Google how to dismantle your particular PJ. If u are lucky, u will get a Youtube video. Watch it and dismantle your PJ. Usually, the Chip on the panel might just need cleaning as its soldering points might be loosing contacts with the panel/board. So clean it and press it down firmly. This chip is what's responsible for image clearity. That's why when u shake ur PJ even when new...d images shake.

Pack it all up back....if ur images are not back clear and bright...then you might have to take it to a Sony store or Computer village for a check.

Feel free to reach me if u ve any further questions. Thanks.

Gerrie: Thanks for the gesture @op
My projectprojectingor SONY has been displaying parallel lines and recently the color output system has changed to yellow, or most correctly, a cyanish outlook. What's your professional take on this?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
All you need to make the best Projector choices...Let us enlighten you before you make that choice.
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Grab this offer.....Hurryyy
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Ask l the questions in the world...we are here to answer YOU.
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Let's help you out...
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by AmazingZeus(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2014
do you know the current price of CPU
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
We are at your reach...Hurryyy
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2014
We are at your reach...
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
We are at your reach...Hurry
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Keepp the questions comingg
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Nduxzy: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2014
We have a Big Sony projector
while using it PHCN switch off the light suddenly and after i switch on the gen, the projector refuse to switch on. It will only show standby light and then try to switch on and go off
I took it to someone who said the problem is with the board and it will cost about #80000 to buy the board
is it reasonable fixing it or buying a new one
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nduxzy: We have a Big Sony projector
while using it PHCN switch off the light suddenly and after i switch on the gen, the projector refuse to switch on. It will only show standby light and then try to switch on and go off
I took it to someone who said the problem is with the board and it will cost about #80000 to buy the board
is it reasonable fixing it or buying a new one

Hi,

First things first...zero out spending so much to repair a Projector. Comparing the N80K to the cost of a new projector...a new projector is way better.

Now should you have to spend so much? No.

What the repairer just intended doing, was not not to repair the projector at all but to just switch the board of another PJ with that of yours and couple back the whole thing.

Generally, Sony Projectors have this problem. The problem of them remaining in standby mode is because of a faulty IC on your board.

If you use a SONY VPL-CS4 Projector....then I recommend you go through this article I have used often for some repair works.
Check it out....Click here...http://janburke.de/index.php/blog-en/121-fixing-sony-vpl-cs4-projector

So how do you implement it?
grin Go through the article.
cheesy Locate the exact IC on your board, that means you should be brave enough to open up your projector.
cool Then let me know the name of your Projector...we can check Computer Village for the IC itself or we just order it online....as PAYPAL works in Nigeria now.
grin Then we can just take it an electronic guy to help with the soldering.

Easy bah....Let me know what you feel.
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Nduxzy: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks for the prompt reply
like how much will the IC cost?
Am not currently with the projector but Its Sony the exact make i can't ascertain for now
Teknireich:

Hi,

First things first...zero out spending so much to repair a Projector. Comparing the N80K to the cost of a new projector...a new projector is way better.

Now should you have to spend so much? No.

What the repairer just intended doing, was not not to repair the projector at all but to just switch the board of another PJ with that of yours and couple back the whole thing.

Generally, Sony Projectors have this problem. The problem of them remaining in standby mode is because of a faulty IC on your board.

If you use a SONY VPL-CS4 Projector....then I recommend you go through this article I have used often for some repair works.
Check it out....Click here...http://janburke.de/index.php/blog-en/121-fixing-sony-vpl-cs4-projector

So how do you implement it?
grin Go through the article.
cheesy Locate the exact IC on your board, that means you should be brave enough to open up your projector.
cool Then let me know the name of your Projector...we can check Computer Village for the IC itself or we just order it online....as PAYPAL works in Nigeria now.
grin Then we can just take it an electronic guy to help with the soldering.

Easy bah....Let me know what you feel.
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Nduxzy: Thanks for the prompt reply
like how much will the IC cost?
Am not currently with the projector but Its Sony the exact make i can't ascertain for now

The stanby issue is a common flaw of Sony Electronics.

Thus the cost is not so much. You can get it for as low as N2000 or N3000 that's with out shipping cost. If you have someone in the UK or USA...just make use of them. Am not sure Naija fit get am. But a search in Computer Village will not be a bad idea.

Check out this links for it http://www.aliexpress.com/promotion/promotion_mcz3001db-sony-promotion.html

cool http://www.dynamiclamps.com/products/mcz3001db-670581001-670335501-original-shindengen-ic-for-sony-projection-tvs

Pls make sure you get the ones with MCZ3001DB written on it.

Glad I could help. So total cost with technician soldering for you should be N6000 max.
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Nduxzy: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks a bunch
I will pass this across to my ogas
Teknireich:

The stanby issue is a common flaw of Sony Electronics.

Thus the cost is not so much. You can get it for as low as N2000 or N3000 that's with out shipping cost. If you have someone in the UK or USA...just make use of them. Am not sure Naija fit get am. But a search in Computer Village will not be a bad idea.

Check out this links for it http://www.aliexpress.com/promotion/promotion_mcz3001db-sony-promotion.html

cool http://www.dynamiclamps.com/products/mcz3001db-670581001-670335501-original-shindengen-ic-for-sony-projection-tvs

Pls make sure you get the ones with MCZ3001DB written on it.

Glad I could help. So total cost with technician soldering for you should be N6000 max.
Re: Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here by Teknireich(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Give us a tryyyyy

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo G585 Laptop With 1tb Hdd, 4gb Ram For Sale / How To Hack Wifi Password On Your Android Without Root [awesome Tricks] / Hackers Attack Blackwallet.co, Steal $400,000 From User Wallets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.