Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder (1166 Views)

PHOTOS Guy Loses His VIRGINITY And Posts The Photo Of Him Having Sex ONLINE / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls / Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by irokoteam5: 2:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Yaoundé| Cornelius Ahmadou Baya, a 36 year old Law student at the Catholic University of Central Africa, has stemmed controversy in his local town as the man of Catholic faith has auctioned his virginity to the highest bidder in hope of repaying his student loans.

The young man wasn’t aware he would stir such commotion in his community when he decided yesterday to put a price on his first $exual experience. “I received hundreds of hate mails instantly. People of Catholic faith really took the news badly, I was deeply surprised” explained the future lawyer. “One man even threatened he would steal my virginity before I could sell it away” he adds. This prompted the man to ask local law enforcement for help, but local authorities didn’t take the demand seriously. “I just asked them to protect me while I’m still a virgin and until someone makes me an offer” he recalls, “but they refused to do anything”.

SEE FULL STORY... http://www./2014/09/36-year-old-man-auctions-his-virginity.html

http://www./2014/09/36-year-old-man-auctions-his-virginity.html

Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Airforce1(m): 2:49am On Sep 13, 2014
who's gonn buy an african man's virginity when their are lotsa fresh and good looking virgins here in united states undecided
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Nastydroid(m): 3:15am On Sep 13, 2014
*yawning*
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Liamm(m): 3:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Airforce1: who's gonn buy an african man's virginity when their are lotsa fresh and good looking virgins here in united states undecided
weren't you the one that created a thread announcing your retirement? Some individuals duh. SMH
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Airforce1(m): 3:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Liamm: weren't you the one that created a thread announcing your retirement? Some individuals duh. SMH

Some very very important peeps want me to stay till the end of the year and I agreed

Got problem with that huh undecided

Erm hey Happy Birthday grin
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Sijo01(f): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2014
who wan do this one? angry
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Mimisboygreat: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Holy ghost fire!! Blood of jesus!! Is that a human being or what?
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Guykhena(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2014
See the fat fool.... undecided
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by mstik(f): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2014
why you hating? grin
Guykhena:
See the fat fool.... undecided
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Haywhymido(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2014
When did men start auctioning virginity, i thought dat is common with d gals only na. Na wa o
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Guykhena(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2014
mstik: why you hating? grin

lol,he's just laying there looking disgusting....

I bet if you were to be paid to take his virginity,,,you wouldn't dare,no matter the amount grin
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
He has the right to do what he wants with his virginity.. cool
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by mstik(f): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2014
hahaha
Guykhena:

lol,he's just laying there looking disgusting....

I bet if you were to be paid to take his virginity,,,you wouldn't dare,no matter the amount grin
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Liamm(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Airforce1:

Some very very important peeps want me to stay till the end of the year and I agreed

Got problem with that huh undecided

Erm hey Happy Birthday grin
Gracias smiley. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Scarpon(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2014
ahhh him liquid go don tick pass agamu
Re: 36 Year Old Man, Auctions His Virginity To Highest Bidder by Dannylux: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2014
No wonder he stayed virgin to this age. Who'd shag an oversized toad-like looking creature with cellulite infested body cavity and still pay him?

(1) (Reply)

John Legends Wife Exposes Her N1pples In New Raccy Picture / Photo: Duncan Mighty Shows Off His Brand New Ford Explorer SUV / Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Survives Car Accident On His 31st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.