Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Walcott Happy With Sanchez And Welbeck Arrival - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Walcott Happy With Sanchez And Welbeck Arrival (472 Views)

Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return / Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. / Alexis Sanchez And His New Girlfriend. She's Really Pretty Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walcott Happy With Sanchez And Welbeck Arrival by ikeoluwa1(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2014

The forward feels the new attacking options at the
Emirates Stadium gives the Gunners an edge over
their Premier League rivals and hopes to return in
"a matter of weeks"
Walcott who was got injured against spur in capital one cup and yet to return insists 'It's a matter of weeks not month before my return'. Also clams Arsenal attack will become the fastest with him playing along side Alexis sanchez and Danny Welbeck. Speaking about welbeck he said, 'I mostly think he should be a bit selfish but got two goals for England happy about that', about him joining us we will become most dangerous in Epl''. He also insisted that defenders should be ready to face the fastest attack in premiership.
Source: http://sport.afriwap.com/?topic=58;wap2
Re: Walcott Happy With Sanchez And Welbeck Arrival by ramdris(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
When are u coming back guy.? I dey miss u for dat team.

(1) (Reply)

A Lot Of Criticism Around Keshi’s Contract Renewal / Chelsea Vs Schalke 04: Mourinho Hopes To Extend Dominant Start Into Europe / CSKA Can Beat Weak Man City - Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.