Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. (45536 Views)

Marco Reus Vs Alexis Sanchez. Who Is A Better Winger / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Who Is Better Between Eden Hazard And Angel Di Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by akereconfi: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
CAREER STATS BETWEEN EDEN HAZARD VS ALEXIS SANCHEZ.

EDEN HAZARD
2011-12 (Lille fc)
39 games, 20 goals, 17 assists.

2012-13(chelsea fc)
34 games
13 goals
18 assists

2013-14 (Chelsea fc)
48 games
16 goals
17 assists
Total stats at lille fc from 2007-2012)
(98 games, 36 goals, 34 assists)

National Team
50 games, 6 goals, 16 assists
Chelsea fc
82 games
29 goals
35 assists.

TROPHIES-
LIGUE 1 TITLE- 2010-11
COUPE DEFRANCE- 2010-11
EUROPA - 2012-13

PERSONAL AWARDS
- Ligue 1 Player of the year 2010-11, 2011-12.
- Ligue 1 young player of the year 2008-09, 2009-2010.
- Ligue 1 team of the year 2010, 2011, 2012.
- PFA young player of the year 2013-14.
- EPL team of the year. 2012-13, 2013-14.
- Chelsea player of the year 2013-14.
- Bravo Award 2011
- Nominated for Uefa team of the year 2011
- Best goal of the year in ligue 1 2011-12
- 14 times voted ligue 1 MOTM in 2011-12
- Won ligue 1 POTM (Player of the month) 4 times in 2011-12.
- Nominated for the 23 man shortlist for 2013 ballon d'ore.
- Nominated for EPL POTY in 2012-13, 2013-14 ( Came 2nd in 2013-14)
- Nominated for EPL YPOTY in 2012-13, 2013-14
NET WORTH - £150m

ALEXIS SANCHEZ-
2011-12 (Barca fc)
25 games, 12 goals, 6 assists
2012-13
29 games, 8 goals, 9 assists
2013- 14
34 games, 19 goals, 6 assists.
UDINESE
95 games, 20 goals, 11 assists
BARCA fc
88 games, 39 goals, 21 assists.

TROPHIES
La liga 2012-13
CDR 2011-12
Super cup 2011.
Fifa club world cup 2011.
NATIONAL TEAM
71 games, 24 goals, 8 assists
PERSONAL AWARD
-Won SERIA A POTM (Player of the month) once.
- 3 times name MOTM
NET WORTH
£32m

Well for those comparing both, I think you mean THORGAN HAZARD ( the junior brother of EDEN) not EDEN HAZARD. The stats are now obvious who's the better player in every category.

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by johnbuck81(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
i agree with every stat there except d networth of hazard.
even ronaldo is not up to £150m.

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
akereconfi:
CAREER STATS BETWEEN EDEN HAZARD VS ALEXIS SANCHEZ.

EDEN HAZARD
2011-12 (Lille fc)
39 games, 20 goals, 17 assists.

2012-13(chelsea fc)
34 games
13 goals
18 assists

2013-14 (Chelsea fc)
48 games
16 goals
17 assists
Total stats at lille fc from 2007-2012)
(98 games, 36 goals, 34 assists)

National Team
50 games, 6 goals, 16 assists
Chelsea fc
82 games
29 goals
35 assists.

TROPHIES-
LIGUE 1 TITLE- 2010-11
COUPE DEFRANCE- 2010-11
EUROPA - 2012-13

PERSONAL AWARDS
- Ligue 1 Player of the year 2010-11, 2011-12.
- Ligue 1 young player of the year 2008-09, 2009-2010.
- Ligue 1 team of the year 2010, 2011, 2012.
- PFA young player of the year 2013-14.
- EPL team of the year. 2012-13, 2013-14.
- Chelsea player of the year 2013-14.
- Bravo Award 2011
- Nominated for Uefa team of the year 2011
- Best goal of the year in ligue 1 2011-12
- 14 times voted ligue 1 MOTM in 2011-12
- Won ligue 1 POTM (Player of the month) 4 times in 2011-12.
- Nominated for the 23 man shortlist for 2013 ballon d'ore.
- Nominated for EPL POTY in 2012-13, 2013-14 ( Came 2nd in 2013-14)
- Nominated for EPL YPOTY in 2012-13, 2013-14
NET WORTH - £150m

ALEXIS SANCHEZ-
2011-12 (Barca fc)
25 games, 12 goals, 6 assists
2012-13
29 games, 8 goals, 9 assists
2013- 14
34 games, 19 goals, 6 assists.
UDINESE
95 games, 20 goals, 11 assists
BARCA fc
88 games, 39 goals, 21 assists.

TROPHIES
La liga 2012-13
CDR 2011-12
Super cup 2011.
Fifa club world cup 2011.
NATIONAL TEAM
71 games, 24 goals, 8 assists
PERSONAL AWARD
-Won SERIA A POTM (Player of the month) once.
- 3 times name MOTM
NET WORTH
£32m

Well for those comparing both, I think you mean THORGAN HAZARD ( the junior brother of EDEN) not EDEN HAZARD. The stats are now obvious who's the better player in every category.
point of correction. 2012-2013 hazard gave 25 assists. While mata gave 37. Their combination produce the most goal in epl that season. More than inesta-xavi combination.

2 Likes

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Afrok(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ok... Nice stats but how will this help a common man who pays everytime to watch the two players play coz the last time I checked, these two players smiles home every week with heavy pay cheque while we are here comparing them.

Anyways, good job op... It's good for the spirit of the game, what's not good is the abuses, curses and fights, and hopefully none of those will happen on this thread.
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by AllBusiness(m): 4:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Comparing Hazard with Sanchez is like comparing Archie Wilshere the son of Jack Wilshere to Messi

Trophies, trophies is the koko, number of trophies each won..
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by fijiano202(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2015
only a monkey will compare HaZard with Sanchez....Sanchez is miles ahead of hazard....you can see how easy it was for fabregas to slot into chelsea team..a barca reject

do you think hazard can play 20games at Barca...you look at the team and the competition available before rubbish stats ....why not compare his stats with regular starters like Iniesta,messi or Neymar.....

Just sanchez first season at Arsenal hes already exploding

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by alphalpha(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2015
na person wey dey lose dey cling to things like this desperately
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:
only a monkey will compare HaZard with Sanchez....Sanchez is miles ahead of hazard....you can see how easy it was for fabregas to slot into chelsea team..a barca reject

do you think hazard can play 20games at Barca...you look at the team and the competition available before rubbish stats ....why not compare his stats with regular starters like Iniesta,messi or Neymar.....

Just sanchez first season at Arsenal hes already exploding
Let me tell u sumtin. That player that made fabregas to be sold off in barca's team, has he played beta than fab dis season? Barca didn't knw hw to use fabregas. Fabregas has played beta than all the central midfielder in laliga dis season. Dia is no argument in dis matter, you knw deep down u that hazard can never go to barca and stay on the bench. If chelsea decides to sell hazard today, the first two clubs that wl fight over themselves for his signature is barca nd madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2015
johnbuck81:
i agree with every stat there except d networth of hazard.
even ronaldo is not up to £150m.
that u dnt believe it does nt make it nt to be a fact.
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by fijiano202(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Greatihex:
Let me tell u sumtin. That player that made fabregas to be sold off in barca's team, has he played beta than fab dis season? Barca didn't knw hw to use fabregas. Fabregas has played beta than all the central midfielder in laliga dis season. Dia is no argument in dis matter, you knw deep down u that hazard can never go to barca and stay on the bench. If chelsea decides to sell hazard today, the first two clubs that wl fight over themselves for his signature is barca nd madrid.
sorry bro u know nothing any football....Barca would never ever bid for hazard and I can't see him bench any forward at barca....theres diff in class ...arrival of fabregas outshine hazard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:
sorry bro u know nothing any football....Barca would never ever bid for hazard and I can't see him bench any forward at barca....theres diff in class ...arrival of fabregas outshine hazard
u are the 1 who does nt knw anytin abt futbal, because u do not knw dat barcelona was 1 of the numerous clubs that sort 4 hazard's signature in 2012 b4 he signed 4 chelsea. U do not also knw futbal becus of ur statement of fabregas outshining hazard in chelsea. Fabregas has cum to help hazard and make hm beta and vice versa. Their combination is growing by the day. Thats y the have the most pass combination in the attacking third in chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by fijiano202(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Greatihex:
u are the 1 who does nt knw anytin abt futbal, because u do not knw dat barcelona was 1 of the numerous clubs that sort 4 hazard's signature in 2012 b4 he signed 4 chelsea. U do not also knw futbal becus of ur statement of fabregas outshining hazard in chelsea. Fabregas has cum to help hazard and make hm beta and vice versa. Their combination is growing by the day. Thats y the have the most pass combination in the attacking third in chelsea.
dude going for hazard was before the arrival of neymar....neymar is far beta player than hazard.....Hazard can never make fabrepass a beta player...i wonder. Who hazard would bench at barca ...with their formation hazard would be behind Pedro.....dude fabregas is the engine room of Chelsea....Combination of matic and fabregas is what Chelsea is living on ..dont just read online comments try to watch the live matchez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:
dude going for hazard was before the arrival of neymar....neymar is far beta player than hazard.....Hazard can never make fabrepass a beta player...i wonder. Who hazard would bench at barca ...with their formation hazard would be behind Pedro.....dude fabregas is the engine room of Chelsea....Combination of magic and fabregas is what Chelsea is living on ..dont just read online comments try to watch the live matchez
u re becoming funnier by the day. You are d one who does nt watch matches. Ppl who watch chelsea matches knw wat hazard brings to the table... Pedro wl bench hazard? You are just funny. If pedro play 4 anoda decade, he wl stil remain an average player lyk oscar and william. If hazard is to play in barca, neymar wl face stiff competition 4rm hazard, they wl share playing time 50-50. In short barca cnt sign hazard wen they have neymar(if they want to play hazard in his best position), cus they wl just end up confusing d coach. Unless they change position 4 hazard, wich he cn easily take up. Hazard wl continue to remain chelsea's attacking driver. If i may ask, wen did fab sign 4 chelsea? Was he in chelsea last season? Do you tink that if mou is presented wt the option of having either fab or hazard in his team, do you tink he wl go for fab?... Let me say it again, no central midfielder in all of the laliga club has played beta than fabregas so far dis season, including those in barca wia he was misused and sold.

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by fijiano202(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Greatihex:
u re becoming funnier by the day. You are d one who does nt watch matches. Ppl who watch chelsea matches knw wat hazard brings to the table... Pedro wl bench hazard? You are just funny. If pedro play 4 anoda decade, he wl stil remain an average player lyk oscar and william. If hazard is to play in barca, neymar wl face stiff competition 4rm hazard, they wl share playing time 50-50. In short barca cnt sign hazard wen they have neymar(if they want to play hazard in his best position), cus they wl just end up confusing d coach. Unless they change position 4 hazard, wich he cn easily take up. Hazard wl continue to remain chelsea's attacking driver. If i may ask, wen did fab sign 4 chelsea? Was he in chelsea last season? Do you tink that if mou is presented wt the option of having either fab or hazard in his team, do you tink he wl go for fab?... Let me say it again, no central midfielder in all of the laliga club has played beta than fabregas so far dis season, including those in barca wia he was misused and sold.
one thing is for sure..u are a Chelsea fan that's why ur perspective on the matter is biased

Fabregas vs hazard hmmm even a blind man will go for fabregas..nthere are lots of hazard out there but few of fabregas

50/50% for hazard and neymar is am insult on neymar

No doubt fabregas is hot at the moment with his 13 assist or so .. But barca for him was a diff case
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:
one thing is for sure..u are a Chelsea fan that's why ur perspective on the matter is biased

Fabregas vs hazard hmmm even a blind man will go for fabregas..nthere are lots of hazard out there but few of fabregas

50/50% for hazard and neymar is am insult on neymar

No doubt fabregas is hot at the moment with his 13 assist or so .. But barca for him was a diff case
I am a true registered chelsea fan who know my club well. U hv proven wt dis ur comment that u have never watched hazard play, and u only watched fab wen he was in barca, u only read chelsea match reports thats y u knw abt his 14 assists. Hazard and fab has bn wonderful dis season. Saying that there are alot of hazards out there shows that u dnt appreciate gud tin, and u dnt love gud futbal. Let me say this, there few hazards out there as there also few fabs.

2 Likes

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by fijiano202(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Greatihex:
I am a true registered chelsea fan who know my club well. U hv proven wt dis ur comment that u have never watched hazard play, and u only watched fab wen he was in barca, u only read chelsea match reports thats y u knw abt his 14 assists. Hazard and fab has bn wonderful dis season. Saying that there are alot of hazards out there shows that u dnt appreciate gud tin, and u dnt love gud futbal. Let me say this, there few hazards out there as there also few fabs.
bro likes of Di Maria,Neymar,Sanchez,Vidal,James Rodrigues,Iniesta,Muller,Goetz ,Cazorla etc are better hazard...before u write crap look at the clubs and country stats and performance
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:
bro likes of Di Maria,Neymar,Sanchez,Vidal,James Rodrigues,Iniesta,Muller,Goetz ,Cazorla etc are better hazard...before u write crap look at the clubs and country stats and performance
hahahahaha. U re beginning to deviate. Nonetheless, those names u mentioned are arguments for another day. Well, i cn still enlighten u more on the qualities and capabilities of those players u mentioned (compared to hazard) if you want.

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by AllBusiness(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:

Even a toddler, blind person, headless chickens knows that Di Maria,Neymar,Sanchez,Vidal,James Rodrigues,Iniesta,Muller,Goetz ,Cazorla are better than Hazard. Hazard is overhyped by only Chelsea fans. I remember when he compared himself with C.Ronaldo and Messi last season. Odinary EPL player of the season he never win, he dey compare himself with world class players undecided

2 Likes

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by fijiano202(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
AllBusiness:

Even a toddler, blind person, headless chickens knows that Di Maria,Neymar,Sanchez,Vidal,James Rodrigues,Iniesta,Muller,Goetz ,Cazorla are better than Hazard. Hazard is overhyped by only Chelsea fans. I remember when he compared himself with C.Ronaldo and Messi last season. Odinary EPL player of the season he never win, he dey compare himself with world class players undecided
abeg tell am oooo
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Wittylens(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2015
fijiano202:

Cazorla is better than hazard? I laugh

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Wittylens(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Reading Comments here , its very obvious that people hate hazard for no concrete reason.....

Hazard is just 23 , and he's already receiving accolades and nominations from different angles.

Right Now , This Season in England , there's no player that's currently playing better than Hazard... In fact there's no defender that can mark him. You can check the stats. Hazard has been the most fouled player so far in the whole of Europe , Hazard has 88% Pass accuracy. Hazard has created more chances than Messi , ronaldo and neymar.

Th only aspect he needs to work more on is Goal scoring and finishing ability... Overall , he's one of the brightest stars of Europe.

His net worth should be about £120million.... The Third most valuable player in the world

2 Likes

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by AllBusiness(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Wittylens:
Reading Comments here , its very obvious that people hate hazard for no concrete reason.....

Hazard is just 23 , and he's already receiving accolades and nominations from different angles.

Right Now , This Season in England , there's no player that's currently playing better than Hazard... In fact there's no defender that can mark him. You can check the stats. Hazard has been the most fouled player so far in the whole of Europe , Hazard has 88% Pass accuracy. Hazard has created more chances than Messi , ronaldo and neymar.

Th only aspect he needs to work more on is Goal scoring and finishing ability... Overall , he's one of the brightest stars of Europe.

His net worth should be about £120million.... The Third most valuable player in the world

Lol, you're still sleeping.. Wake up quick bro..

Hazard>Stamford Bridge, let alone London and outside England.

U go fear fear

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Greatihex:
Neymar Competition....hazard cannot bench neymar..his finishing is poor...even if u say he shud be given a numba 10 role...na King messi him wan bench....
Abeg leave dat matter for matthias

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Neymar Competition....hazard cannot bench neymar..his finishing is poor...even if u say he shud be given a numba 10 role...na King messi him wan bench....
Abeg leave dat matter for matthias
my brother, like i told u b4 in d other thread; hazard is more creative than neymar. Sometimes it nt only abt scoring goals. If u look at the goals hazard score, u wl c that they are most times created by hm. He does nt position himself to score goals like cr7 who does nt like 2 create chances 4 others; just to score goals. Hazard is the player that would rather give a pass than take a shot. Though it has changed a little of recent, maybe mou has told hm to start taking shots, thats y u cn c hm being a bit selfish dis days. For a player to b playing lyk cr7, he nids 2 have quality players around hm, like cr7 had dimaria nd ozil..
Hazard is a very good player on the counter attack. He cn also play in the right wing, cn play al the position in the attack behind d striker.
If you knw chelsea team very well, u wl knw that schurrle is a beta finisher than william, bt william gets d node ahead of hm in d starting line up. This is because william composes himself more in a game. He is a beta passer, a beta tackler, a beta dribbler, a beta possession keeper, he does nt take unnecessary shots and he does more of creating chances than trying to score. Hope u nw understand y hazard cn b able to bench neymar?

2 Likes

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2015
AllBusiness:

From ur comment, it is just obvious that u are just being sentimental and u dnt watch chelsea matches. Let me try to explain to u the qualities of those players u mentioned. Di maria is a great player, no doubt,bt he does nt score much goals, he tires easily and he is nt a beta passer nd dribbler than hazard, so hazard is above hm. Cazorla is nt in hazard's level, hazard has everytin beta than hm. Neymar is beta than hazard wt goals. Vidal is nt even in dia league. Sanchez only have goals stats slightly above hazard, the same wt james rodriguez and muller bt hazard is beta in other tins. Hazard is just beta dan gotze, and u knw dat. He is nt as consistent lyk hazard. Nw it is down to iniesta. Iniesta is a great player, in fact he is a legend. Bt, do u knw that, out of the 348 league appearances that he has made, he only has 33 goals to his name. Iniesta is a natural midfielder who is nt much concerned abt goals, he a born footballer, rear talent, he has goal scoring badluck just lyk his compatriot david silva, he is ever consistent, i have never seen hm flop. Fabregas is another iniesta. Now, those players that i said are beta dn hazard wt goal stats are players who play more lyk strikers or supporting strikers or false 9. Do you get it nw? And stop being sentimental, be objective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Greatihex:
my brother, like i told u b4 in d other thread; hazard is more creative than neymar. Sometimes it nt only abt scoring goals. If u look at the goals hazard score, u wl c that they are most times created by hm. He does nt position himself to score goals like cr7 who does nt like 2 create chances 4 others; just to score goals. Hazard is the player that would rather give a pass than take a shot. Though it has changed a little of recent, maybe mou has told hm to start taking shots, thats y u cn c hm being a bit selfish dis days. For a player to b playing lyk cr7, he nids 2 have quality players around hm, like cr7 had dimaria nd ozil..
Hazard is a very good player on the counter attack. He cn also play in the right wing, cn play al the position in the attack behind d striker.
If you knw chelsea team very well, u wl knw that schurrle is a beta finisher than william, bt william gets d node ahead of hm in d starting line up. This is because william composes himself more in a game. He is a beta passer, a beta tackler, a beta dribbler, a beta possession keeper, he does nt take unnecessary shots and he does more of creating chances than trying to score. Hope u nw understand y hazard cn b able to bench neymar?
Yes i know but Neymar' s aim is to score,
The chance creation job is for versatile messi
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2015
AllBusiness:

Lol, you're still sleeping.. Wake up quick bro..

Hazard>Stamford Bridge, let alone London and outside England.

U go fear fear
u re d one who is sleeping, cus u dnt knw anytin abt futbal. Hazard is a world class player. Europe's most creative player.

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Yes i know but Neymar' s aim is to score,
The chance creation job is for versatile messi
it is nt only a matter of his aim, bt it is his new role wt suarez. And that just started dis season.
Even messi that has bn given the chance creating role have nt created up to that of hazard. What degree world class players are playing alongside neymar, james nd others compared to hazard?

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Greatihex:
it is nt only a matter of his aim, bt it is his new role wt suarez. And that just started dis season.
Even messi that has bn given the chance creating role have nt created up to that of hazard. What degree world class players are playing alongside neymar, james nd others compared to hazard?
Messi will always be Messi-One of top 7 playmakers in the world.
And as for Hazard, let him play the big boys first.
I dont see him beating Marcelo or Sergio Ramos
Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by MrDojo(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Hazard is a wonderful talent.....N a very good Ftballer....bt d way CFC fans over hype him u'll tink he has won even EPL bests player.......hazard worth 150M.....

D@'s d joke of the day...

Hazard is nt even in bale's lvl yet......

150M LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. by Greatihex(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Messi will always be Messi-One of top 7 playmakers in the world.
And as for Hazard, let him play the big boys first.
I dont see him beating Marcelo or Sergio Ramos
is alaba and rafael nt big boys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal / Top 7 Most Beautiful Nigerian Sports Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.