Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Adventure Of The Rings - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adventure Of The Rings (12882 Views)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / The Adventure Of Corper John / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure Of The Rings by kingphilip(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
labaski:
i feel very sorry for Ashley ooo..ds is quite pathetic..

good job wilson..more knowledge to u..
n u made it down here all alone without informing me ba
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by TiffanyJ(f): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
kingphilip:

n u made it down here all alone without informing me ba
oga na only u waka come? Oya, join us wey dy here b4 b4. Wilson, continue, we dy ur bk
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by kingphilip(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
TiffanyJ:

oga na only u waka come? Oya, join us wey dy here b4 b4. Wilson, continue, we dy ur bk
Ok o

so Hw far
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by kingphilip(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wilson u de really try jare fire de go
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by TiffanyJ(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
kingphilip:

Ok o

so Hw far
i'm okay, you?
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Hameenat94(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its been really long ive been here buh its better late than never... Kip it up #bro
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by kingphilip(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
TiffanyJ:

i'm okay, you?
I'm gud o

all update for urs
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
.......Ashley turned around, bent her head down as she was scared that Jade could recognise her, Mr kayode who had been following her immediately hid himself as soon as he saw Jade. Jade looked at Ashley for some time and walked towards to her....................

........"Why has the Boss not gotten his food? And why is mine not in my room yet?", Jade questioned her.

Ashley was gobsmacked, "she did not recognise me", she thought to herself

"My friend would you get out of here now!", Jade shouted,"make wait any longer than i have waited and you would be sorry for yourself"

Ashley took two steps backward and turned around and walked fast to the kitchen, Jade looked around sternly and walked to her room.

"Pheww! At last", Mr kayode said in a low tone as he breathed a huge sigh of relief.

When Ashley got to the kitchen, she was shown Scott's food and that of Jade, she carried that of Scott and instructed that that of Jade be taken to her. Ashley placed the food on a trolley a pushed it out of the kitchen, she signalled Mr kayode who directed her on what to do.

-----------------------------------
Elsewhere, Danny continued to distract the security men.
------------------------------------

"so can i ride the boat for a while?", Danny asked

"Ummm, i am not sure the Boss would be happy if he finds out about this....", the Senior security man said

"who would tell him? Surely not me", Danny said

"No what if Jade finds out?, that woman is a dare devil, i dont want her trouble"

"pleaseeee, give me 10mins, just to honor Wole yinka",

"okay fine, you have 5mins"

the speed boat was released to Danny who hurriedly started the engine

"history awaits me", Danny said to the security men who were visibly happy

"See you in 5mins boy", the Senior Security

"Adious amigos", Danny shouted and threw the cap he was wearing towards them and sped off
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by kingphilip(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2014
tnx for dis wonderful update boss
I just hope they pull this through n save the world from impending chaos

BTW ur updates seems short
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by EllaGold35(f): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hummm...continue
welldone
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Ayjos10(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2014
when is d concludin part comin up?
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2014
sorry for not updating for a while nw, hav been busy and my fone has been bad. expect update soon
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Niwdog(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
U are welcome.
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by EllaGold35(f): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Is dis a dead story
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
THE RISE OF THE FULL MOON

Danny sped off to a nearby point where he had earlier informed the others he would be, as soon as he settled he took his phone out of his pockect and put a call to the gentlemen of the slum

"Code green! The ship is ready..."

"roger that! You the man, Danny, you the men", Brutus said with a smile on his face as he informed the others about the development

-----------------------------------------
inside the cranium
-----------------------------------------

Ashley got to the the entrance of Scotts room, She looked at the door for a short while, took a deep breathe, "this is it..", she thought to herself,"it is now or never".

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

She knocked on the giant door in front of her, she waited anxiously for the door to be opened, her palm became sweaty, sweat rolled down from her forehead, she shivered slightly as she feared that Scott may easily recognise her, after a few seconds there was no reply she knocked again

knock! Knock!! Knock!!

There still was no reply, she opened the door and saw that no one was inside. Ashley immediately pushed the trolley into the room and left it near the bed. The room was spacious, it had a king sized bed which was close to one of the two windows in it, a wardrobe stood close to the other window, a chandelier hung on the ceiling and a sofa and a table which were directly opposite the bed.

Ashley left the food and started looking for the ring, she searched the drawers by the bed side but found nothing, she checked under the bed, the ring was not there, she took a stool and looked at the chandelier but it still wasnt there,

then Ashely stopped and thought for a while, she walked towards the sofa and searched it but the ring wasnt there, she checked all the drawers in the table but it wasnt still there, she walked straight to the wardrobe and she opened the wardrobe and found so many rings and pendant in it, "which one could it be", Ashley puzzled

Mr kayode was already getting impatient as Ashley had exceeded the time he had set for her,
"what could be keeping her so long?", he said silently to himself as he looked at the wrist watch on his left wrist.

Ashley picked the first ring, put it in her finger and streched out her hands to collect a glass but there was no reaction,

"this cant be it", Ashley said, she removed the ring and tried another ring but still no reaction, as she reached for the third ring, the door opened slowly, a man's shoe came to her sight, she immediately hid herself in the wardrobe................
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 2:38am On Nov 21, 2014
.......the person walked into the room

Ashley! Ashley!!
Mr kayode called out in a low tone, looking around to see where she was.

Ashley recognised the voice as Mr kayode's and she came out of the wardrode. Mr kayode was shocked when he saw her come out of the wardrobe

"haba! Ash you are supposed to be looking for the ring and pendant not hiding in a wardrobe", he queried her

"i thought you were Scott as you came in, thats why i hid myself"

"ok, so what have u found?"

"am a bit confused, there is a lot of rings in the wardrobe", Ashley informed him

"well, we don't have time for confusion, get all the rings then"

----------------------------------------
at the gate

"why are they taking so long, look at the time, they ought to be out now", Chuba complained

"calm down i believe the delay is for a good reason. Lets just wait for 10 more miniutes, if they are not here, then we go in and search for them", Brutus said

Mr kayode walked hastily to the wardrobe, he swung the doors of the wardrobe open and called Ashley to collect all the rings and pendant.

Ashley got a bag and placed it at the edge of shelf part of the wardrobe and started packing all the rings. An alarm was triggered when she picked a certain ring

"lets get of of here now", Mr kayode hurried Ashley

Ashley hurriedly packed the other rings and rushed out when she got to the door, two security men were there already, she kicked the first one at his groin and was about running away when the other security man held her back.

Mr kayode who was coming behind Ashley saw that she was in trouble and charged like a bull towards the security man. Mr kayode punched the security man from behind on his head. The security man released Ashley from his grip and returned a blow to Mr kayode.

"Run! Ashley Run"

Ashley ran to the gate leaving behind Mr kayode. Mr kayode continued to fight as more security men came, while some other security men pursed Ashley.

Jade came out of her room and saw Mr kayode in a duel with security men, she walked towards him and hit his head with the pistol she had, Mr kayode fell down and lost conciousness

"take him away and make sure the others dont get away", Jade roared
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by labaski(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
wilsonblaise, weldone weldone weldone.. ds work is really nice.. u should do more of broadcasting on it..its bn a yl..
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks labaski
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by TiffanyJ(f): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Evening oga Wilson. Sorry, i had not visited this thread in a while. How have you been?
I hope Ashley and the rest escape o. Waiting for your next update
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Orlolahdey(f): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
nice one..kip rocking boss
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by ODUMAIYE(f): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
please come and update
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Cybershow(m): 1:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Abeg cum nd update..am on ma kneel begin..pls update 4 ma GOD name's sake pls..#cryin badly and thirst 4 dix story#
Wilsonblaise:
.......the person walked into the room

Ashley! Ashley!!
Mr kayode called out in a low tone, looking around to see where she was.

Ashley recognised the voice as Mr kayode's and she came out of the wardrode. Mr kayode was shocked when he saw her come out of the wardrobe

"haba! Ash you are supposed to be looking for the ring and pendant not hiding in a wardrobe", he queried her

"i thought you were Scott as you came in, thats why i hid myself"

"ok, so what have u found?"

"am a bit confused, there is a lot of rings in the wardrobe", Ashley informed him

"well, we don't have time for confusion, get all the rings then"

at the gate

"why are they taking so long, look at the time, they ought to be out now", Chuba complained

"calm down i believe the delay is for a good reason. Lets just wait for 10 more miniutes, if they are not here, then we go in and search for them", Brutus said

Mr kayode walked hastily to the wardrobe, he swung the doors of the wardrobe open and called Ashley to collect all the rings and pendant.

Ashley got a bag and placed it at the edge of shelf part of the wardrobe and started packing all the rings. An alarm was triggered when she picked a certain ring

"lets get of of here now", Mr kayode hurried Ashley

Ashley hurriedly packed the other rings and rushed out when she got to the door, two security men were there already, she kicked the first one at his groin and was about running away when the other security man held her back.

Mr kayode who was coming behind Ashley saw that she was in trouble and charged like a bull towards the security man. Mr kayode punched the security man from behind on his head. The security man released Ashley from his grip and returned a blow to Mr kayode.

"Run! Ashley Run"

Ashley ran to the gate leaving behind Mr kayode. Mr kayode continued to fight as more security men came, while some other security men pursed Ashley.

Jade came out of her room and saw Mr kayode in a duel with security men, she walked towards him and hit his head with the pistol she had, Mr kayode fell down and lost conciousness

"take him away and make sure the others dont get away", Jade roared
Abeg cum nd update..am on ma kneel begin..pls update 4 ma GOD name's sake pls..#cryin badly and thirst 4 dix story#
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
The sound of the alarm bells alerted d gentlemen of the slums of what was going on inside. Chuba opened the gate while Jack and brutus walked towards the house to see if all was well.

hold her! hold her! Dont let her get away! Was the shouts that came from the house. Before the jack and Brutus could understand what was really happening, they were hit by Ashley who passed between them with full speed. They both turned around and pursed her towards the gate while the other security men followed behind with their sniffer dogs.

When Ashley got to the gate it was opened already, she blitz out a followed a path that led to where Danny was. After all 3 genltemen of the slum had gone through the gate, they pushed back the gate closed, the security men were taken aback by their action but continued the hot pursuit .

----------------------------------
inside d cranium
----------------------------------

"how did this happen? How did they get these uniforms? Who is the snitch?" Jade asked angrily as she looked around sternly with fire in her eyes.

The whole place remained quiet as everyone was afraid of what Jade might do if anyone said anything stup1d

Mr kayode who was tied to a chair, was awakened by the Jades voice

"whats going on here?", he asked as he tried to rush out but discovered that he was tie

Jade turned away from the obviously clueless Pack to Mr kayode with a devilish grin on her face.

"oh! U are finally awake? Hmmm..... Do i knw this picture?" (refering to Mr kayode been tied)

"yess....yess...yess... You tied me against a chair and....."

"Jaaadeeee", a visiblely angry Scott yelled "there no time for all that i must get that ring before the full moon arise"

"Boss..." jade was cut short by the call from the security men who had gone after Ashley.

"boss i am sorry we could not get her and some three other men with her.... We could only find the uniforms they wore and i saw a ship set sail" the chief secrityman informed them.

"hahahahahaha,,," Scott laughed and the yelled angrilly
" failures.... You all are failures.... I cant believe i am surrounded by a bunch of failures". He moved close to the security man took his gun and shoot him dead.

"Jade!" Scott called out in a high pitched voice

"Sir"

"get my ship ready, i have to do this myself, i dont want anymore failures"
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Wilsonblaise(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sorry its coming this late. I hope such doesnt happen again. Better late that never.

Cc: tiffanyj, kingphillips, labaski, cybershow, ellagold, odumare and others
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by labaski(f): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
sweetie..hold on ur updates for a yl. a plagiarist is on d loose
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by labaski(f): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dyoungstar :
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and
reader here
What has been happening to the writers in this
forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.
One does not wash his hands clean only to crack
nuts for the chicken.
A dog cannot after eating poo and the sheep's
teeth get stained.
He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will
always come for more matches.
It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra
ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist
especially to literature section and writers does not
have any reasonable solution to proffer to our
plight in the group. This kept me wondering if
Seun actually created this site himself or he hired
someone who does not know the nitty gritty of
programming to design this site, much to my
chagrin this site was design using joomla or a
template design that cannot allow for further
modification, hence Seun should have known that
he can create a code in the literature section
that'll disable copying of text in the group.
To make matters worse, Seun came up with a
disclaimer that our posts are solely our
responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that
advise is wicked Because that statement has
placed him in the shoes of sadist also.
I know that after reading this post either Seun or
his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban
me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them
doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the
same, our voices must be heard.
My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to
stop writing on NL for now until the management
has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have
a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality,
diaries or any section; Because our adversary the
plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to
steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime
soon.
So many people's works have been stolen by
literature thieves from different countries.
I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims
Unfulfilled Promises etc.
Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her
stories until there are tangible reasons to continue,
moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write,
yet we are the ones suffering.
In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further
notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a
writer be writing and storing them in your books
or system, you can even make money by
publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you
need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely
help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL
and let's see how they'll steal them.
Thanks for your candid response.
Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP
#SayNoToPlagiarism.
MODs am waiting for your ban.
Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more
than what they are doing but they can help disable
copy and paste and stop banning people for
saying their minds.
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by Cybershow(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmm it bin a while bt..tenx 4 d update.....wilsonblaise am gr8ful
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by kingphilip(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wilson welcome back but I think u should do a kind of summary of ur previous updates because I can't really remember what this story is all about
Sorry for da stress
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by noblebright(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
labaski:
Dyoungstar :
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and
reader here
What has been happening to the writers in this
forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.
One does not wash his hands clean only to crack
nuts for the chicken.
A dog cannot after eating poo and the sheep's
teeth get stained.
He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will
always come for more matches.
It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra
ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist
especially to literature section and writers does not
have any reasonable solution to proffer to our
plight in the group. This kept me wondering if
Seun actually created this site himself or he hired
someone who does not know the nitty gritty of
programming to design this site, much to my
chagrin this site was design using joomla or a
template design that cannot allow for further
modification, hence Seun should have known that
he can create a code in the literature section
that'll disable copying of text in the group.
To make matters worse, Seun came up with a
disclaimer that our posts are solely our
responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that
advise is wicked Because that statement has
placed him in the shoes of sadist also.
I know that after reading this post either Seun or
his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban
me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them
doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the
same, our voices must be heard.
My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to
stop writing on NL for now until the management
has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have
a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality,
diaries or any section; Because our adversary the
plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to
steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime
soon.
So many people's works have been stolen by
literature thieves from different countries.
I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims
Unfulfilled Promises etc.
Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her
stories until there are tangible reasons to continue,
moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write,
yet we are the ones suffering.
In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further
notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a
writer be writing and storing them in your books
or system, you can even make money by
publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you
need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely
help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL
and let's see how they'll steal them.
Thanks for your candid response.
Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP
#SayNoToPlagiarism.
MODs am waiting for your ban.
Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more
than what they are doing but they can help disable
copy and paste and stop banning people for
saying their minds.
hmm! am not a writer here because is hard to see some ones hard work bing steal day by day pls the Mods should do something abeg
Re: Adventure Of The Rings by bamsunkky(f): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls am enjoying dis I want to know d end of ashely n scott pls update now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Human...honest!!(werewolf) / What Lies Beneath / Twins Adventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.