Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

* - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / * (6118 Views)

Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / Describe Your First Trip By Air / Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You better tell everyone the truth... You know when you leave that country you cant get back in, that is why you cant visit!
Stop hiding behind the banner of Ebola or Boko Haram.
I was in Nigeria for a good few weeks and only returned this weekend... I was also out and about, no ebola, nothing happened!
It baffles me how some people just sit behind their computers and conclude things irrationally.Dude I am doing my masters degree here okay, i am not a street boy.
Re: * by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
@londoner ....Nigeria is beautiful!!! thanks for the pictures smiley smiley..Now I wish I had forced my mom to bring me earlier. I checked out the website tho, was really helpful .....do you work with the nigerian tourist board or smth? you got so much detailed information
Re: * by londoner: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arcasie: @londoner ....Nigeria is beautiful!!! thanks for the pictures smiley smiley..Now I wish I had forced my mom to bring me earlier. I checked out the website tho, was really helpful .....do you work with the nigerian tourist board or smth? you got so much detailed information

@Arcasie....Thank you, and you're welcome.

Lol....no I dont work for the Nigerian Tourist Board. I just really want to you to enjoy your first visit to the other part of your heritage.

I took my Gh friend to Abuja and he loooooved it.

Calabar/Obudu next.....As promised......

1 Like

Re: * by londoner: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Calabar carnival.....arguably, the best of Nigeria's many carnivals. You'll likely see te biggest names in Nollywood as part of the parade too. There is also a very big staged concert, with artists from Nigeria and the rest of the world. Past performers have included Akon, Wyclef, 50 cent, Rick Ross, Wiz Kid, Davido, P-square, Iyanya, Dbanj, VIP, Sarkodie, Hugh Masakela..........I dont know who is billed for the next festival though.

1 Like

Re: * by londoner: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lagos next....... (although, I'm not a personal fan, there are VERY many fun things to do there).

Re: * by londoner: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2014

Re: * by londoner: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2014

Re: * by londoner: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014

Re: * by daveP(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2014
You can as well try

Ikogosi Warm Springs-Ekiti State

Idanre Hills-Ondo state

l. Ondoner has summed up quite well.

1 Like

Re: * by ayoidan(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
You can find #ThingsToDo and places to visit on mydestination.com/nigeria.... They have a good collection for what you require....complete with contact details so you can call some places ahead and plan accordingly.

Enjoy your stay.
Re: * by Jbond(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
ayoidan:
You can find #ThingsToDo and places to visit on mydestination.com/nigeria.... They have a good collection for what you require....complete with contact details so you can call some places ahead and plan accordingly.

Enjoy your stay.
Oboy no bother, d babe no come again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri: The Beautiful City Without Brown Roofs / Pic-aba may be Neglected But Not A Total Disappiontment. / Would you want to leave Nigeria and why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.