Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally (235462 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
kennygee:

Aspiring? If i hear, i was rushing to be first to comment.

Hahahahahha! Was thinking where is my yeye Friend Kennygee? Knew this kinda stuff you LIKE

BTW, what abou' Your own butt? Can I?
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have dis exercise dat works 100% just pm me okpari no prob
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by lilflipnerd: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Now all guys know how to massage Butt
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by harrysterol(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol my butt z very big naturally so I don't need them grin but sometimes I do squats to prevent my azz from sagging in my old age grin
pic of the currently firm butt or I dunbilivit
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by thatniqqress(f): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
I  squatted/rode okada back then in school.
No wonder my ....... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by lilflipnerd: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
thatniqqress:
I  squatted/rode okada back then in school.
No wonder my....... lipsrsealed
ur ass is small jare, dnt come n format us here

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by nkadoj(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Get some long huge dick Bleep and enlarge ur bum bum naturally and safely. Try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
phrenoz:
All these for a big ass...hian!...I no want,I'll just wait for my kids and gravity to do their work...hian!!!!!!...if guy no like flat ass...he shoo goan die.
Sorry, we guys have now upgrade

We can't date you if you don't have bigger buttz...sorry
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by lilflipnerd: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
I need this badly... I am tired of the flat ass.
d massage would do it all
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by chimichael05: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
I see yash one day come forget myself sey na on top of bridge i dey i nearly fall inside Ekulu river. i have to share the testimony God was so kind to me. the yash bad gan ni
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
All that matters is the vag:na and how it is presented.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by spacyzuma(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
This is a topic that most women have been waiting for!
Most ladies complain of their butt. either its too small, or its sagging, which can be a turn off for most guys

not saying that girls with small butt aren't good, just saying that 98%of guys love big wide and firm soft butts!

normally if you want to get a bigger butt, we turn to surgery! but that's not the only way to get the perfect butt we so desire!
[ANAL SEX(not compulsory)
anal sex also helps in expanding the butt. though some people don't like it, it depends on you smiley

Good luck!♥ feel free to ask me any questions!

Wait! Wait a minute!
How can backdoor increase the size of the butt? I don't see the corellation.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by thatniqqress(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
lilflipnerd:
ur ass is small jare, dnt come n format us here

Lool you did not allow me complete it

All I wanted to say is no wonder

I have yam legs tongue cry

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
I wanna give someone free butt-massage. I'm nice like that smiley
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by pweetixandy: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Cc them
woman wrapper..what are u doing here
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by jvera(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
dis post aint meant for me cos i got it
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by ennon92(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
In need of good hand massage?
Don't go too far holla @me by sending pm
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by corruptst(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Vivly:
I will never attempt squats ever again! sad
I looked it up on YouTube, did like 15 at a go and 7 later.
For three days, I couldn't walk properly. What's worse, my room is on the second floor. Climbing stair cases became a nightmare. Thank God it's back to normal now. Goodbye squats.

Haba! On top say u wan get big yansh. Lmao
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by lilflipnerd: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
thatniqqress:

Lool you did not allow me complete it

All I wanted to say is no wonder

I have yam legs tongue cry
I actually love females with yam leg....
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by pelumikorede(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
dupsil:
Hmmmmmmmmm, i wouldnt be needing all that. I already have a very sexy backside wink wink

Hmmmmm
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Boys go suffer
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by justmag(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Coconut oil and gasoline Lmaoo ..too funny! The things we do to be accepted.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Before I started doing squats, lunges and co, my goal was to reduce my big bum to a portable, well rounded one, and that's exactly what I achieved.
Let's also be reminded that form is one of the keys,if you compromise that, sorry you ain't gonna get any bum. tongue
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
always encourage the on kneels ,facedown , *ss up style.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by pelumikorede(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
jvera:

Pics or we don't believe it........ grin
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by lilflipnerd: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
jvera:
continue giving us zobo
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by jvera(f): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
lilflipnerd:
continue giving us zobo
continue drinkin it
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
pweetixandy:
woman wrapper..what are u doing here

I came to Cc flat a$$es
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
jvera:

Can we see
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by PRINCEHPXP(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
yeehhaa
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
dupsil:
Hmmmmmmmmm, i wouldnt be needing all that. I already have a very sexy backside wink wink

Really? Show us na shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by blackfase(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
I bet you have no idea what you trying to get yourself into lol....

pweetiedee:

Hi, PLS DROP UR EMAIL OR PIN. TANKS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator / Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.