Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Hot Romance - See Examples - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hot Romance - See Examples (1046 Views)

Two Realms... {Romance-thriller} / In Memory Only (Romance) / Peace And April - A Romance Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Romance - See Examples by marenx: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
You are about to read sample passages of HOT ROMANCE:

Attractive girls could be well described and noted. Some writers describe them as if you are watching their movies.

But Nigerian writers are as if afraid to write such high romance novels. I never saw such books being advertised on newspapers or calling any remarkable writer of such books a Nobel Laureat. The books are secretly used but publicly called immoral.

Such high romance novels need comparison to sexual healing music. The writer is deeply interesting in sex, his characters deeply loving showing how they get pleasure out of it.

Most Nigerians don't like writing such books because our country needs orientation for having a high stock of religious extremists. If you write such a book, your people will call you bad names. If you go gaga, na you sabi! So and so it goes. This sub-genre of writing ends up in hints or magazines where writers use pen names. This deep romance passage, below, is one of them....
Re: Hot Romance - See Examples by marenx: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Read this deep romance passage:

"She put her hands in his hair, feeling for the shape of his scalp, then for the tendons in the back of his neck, then for the muscles in his shoulders, his well-padded scapulae, to either side of his back-bone. The small of his back, when she came to his buttocks, which seemed great and hard, islands under her palms, he had already taken his------ in his hand and guided it toward her, through the thicket of hair. She felt it butt once and then slip. She pulled with her hands on his buttocks and let out a large groan."

This is all they could write, something that could cause bad addiction. Here is another hot one...

**continue reading it below**
Re: Hot Romance - See Examples by marenx: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
"Placing her two legs by my shoulders, I splayed her thighs wide apart, making the red interior of her----- gape in the air I moved my hip forward and she grabbed my buttocks, pulling me against her and I plunged very deep inside her. She twisted her neck into a tight angle, betting at the pillow as I pounded her deep orifice with my great rod. My stomach slammed against her stomach, her breasts swirled round and around at great speed in the frenzy of my fast paced f**king. She farted and whined after three orgasms, begging me to come and release her. I plunged deep into her and exploded with a deep-chested groan."

**continue reading**

(1) (Reply)

Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story / The Great Writer Ciela Is A Year Older Today / Desperate Office Wife Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.