Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Those Who Are Not In Jesus Christ Are In Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Are Not In Jesus Christ Are In Darkness (460 Views)

Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ / Who Are Liars, Deceived, And In Darkness? / The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Are Not In Jesus Christ Are In Darkness by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
[size=18pt]Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
~ John 8:12, Holy Bible, English Standard Version (ESV)

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
~ John 14:6, Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV)[/size]

Therefore whosoever is not in Jesus Christ is still in darkness.
Re: Those Who Are Not In Jesus Christ Are In Darkness by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Okay but you also in darkness with me cus you can't see no further than the bible

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Not In Jesus Christ Are In Darkness by Kay17: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
^^

People who live in tiny little boxes, do live in the darkness.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Not In Jesus Christ Are In Darkness by scosco1: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2014
People will believe what they want to believe for their own personal comfort level, not what they NEED TO UNDERSTAND AND WALK OUT. The truth of YHVH is out there for those who want it. It is repent and return to YHVH -the GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB and HE WILL RETURN TO YOU. The Old Testament - as some call it - Is the truth of YHVH. It is also where He told us everything we need to know - including how to take care of fecal matter when camping outside. IF He can go to those lengths to explain how to handle that kind of matter - He has explained in His words how to handle all of these issues in His Tanakh. Seek Yehovah and His truth. You will find HIM when you search for Him with your whole heart and soul. Until then you are just discussing opinions, theologies and other religious practices. The confusion comes when you mix other religious practices, ideas, understandings and theologies with the TRUTH OF YHVH.
Sat · Edited · Public

Re: Those Who Are Not In Jesus Christ Are In Darkness by mazaje(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2014
So also are those who do not believe in the Allah's last messenger. . . .
Re: Those Who Are Not In Jesus Christ Are In Darkness by HouseOfBalloons(f): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
~ John 8:12, Holy Bible, English Standard Version (ESV)

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
~ John 14:6, Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV)[/size]

Therefore whosoever is not in Jesus Christ is still in darkness.

I'm sorry but that's a bullsh/t argument

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To CAN President Mr Oritsejafor / In Christianity Who Is A Man Of God? / Lesson Of The Goose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.