Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / closed (746 Views)

Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) / closed / Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
closed
Re: closed by Rexceedo: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
BOMpicks: I don upgrade o. I am winning every weekend now, join me let us win together.

I will be sending my winning accumulator picks to your email every weekend now. You will pay me just #1,000 only per each weekend win. With the kind of idea I am using to select my games I assure you that you will make it with my accumulator picks.

If you are interested send "Weekend Accumulator" to yisatips@gmail.com to receive my accumulator picks for this weekend. HURRY NOW!
BOMpicks: I don upgrade o. I am winning every weekend now, join me let us win together.
I will be sending my winning accumulator picks to your email every weekend now. You will pay me just #1,000 only per each weekend win. With the kind of idea I am using to select my games I assure you that you will make it with my accumulator picks.
If you are interested send "Weekend Accumulator" to yisatips@gmail.com to receive my accumulator picks for this weekend. HURRY NOW!

lyk seriously
Re: closed by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
closed
Re: closed by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
closed

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Makes Forbes Top 10 For The First Time / Cooking Gas Scarcity Looms As Supply Falls / How To Earn 100,000naira On A Weekly Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.