Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) (10444 Views)

FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences / Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Hello,
Nairalanders

I seriously searching on china site were i can get a good brand new system, then Ali-express.com came into my mind. So luckly i found a laptop with great deal, features and with 5 reviews from customers that has brought from the seller and the price of the laptop was US175 Dollar. Here is the features of the laptop,

Graphics Card Type:
Integrated Card
Package:
Yes
Thickness:
≤17mm
Processor Brand:
Intel
Graphics Card Model:
GTX660
Hard Drive Capacity:
500GB
Port:
Optical Drive Type:
CD-ROM
Average Battery Life(in hours):
Memory Capacity:
4GB
Feature:
Wifi
Hard Drive Type:
HDD
Operating System:
Windows 7
Display Ratio:
16:9
Graphics Card Brand:
AMD
Weight:
2 kg
Model Number:
OEM
Processor Model:
Intel Celeron . immediately i pay with my Gt-bank Master Card and i was charge N34,546.75 @US175 Dollar(3/2/2015). Everything well successfully, after three day i got email from Ali-express that Your Order No:6568644****** has been closed because the supplier did not provide necessary evidence. The payment will be refunded to you within 7-10 working days.
Ali-express strives to continuously improve our trading environment. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Sincerely,
Ali-express Trade Security Department.

Immediately, i contact their customer care and i was told to be at peace of mind that i will fully get my cash back and i even went as far telling them that i will use my bank to sue them, but the customer care pledged that i should not take it too far that my money will be refunded. after two days, i rush to my bank branch close to me here in Yenagoa and i fill an Online Dispute Compliant Form inside the banking hall and attach it with my Ali-express transaction receipt then , i submitted it to the customer care. So i went home, just on Monday evening( 16/02/2015) when i was coming back from office i receive a bank alert stating:
Acct********
Amt:NGN35,525.00 Cr
Desc: OTHER TRANSACTION WITHOUT COT -175USD WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM.
That was how my fund was refunded and i even make some gain of N985.25 because of Dollar exchange differences.
So my advise for everybody never buy on aliexpress & alibaba without escrow and without much more reviews from the seller.
Noted: From my finding on China Sites, it is not advisable to buy branded items and Jd.com has great trust when buying gadget....
Good Day & Always remember to use buying agent on aliexpress to source for good items from china sites and you will be glad you did.
Re: Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) by eph12(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2015
1. It's not even possible to buy on Aliexpress without escrow.
2. Your money is safe until you confirm that you have received the items you paid for and they're as expected.

You didn't need to threaten Alibaba when they already told you that your money will be refunded in 7-10 working days.
I greet you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement / Standard Chartered Bank Branch Office In Ibadan! / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.