Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Let Our Pastors Bring Back Our Tithes And Offerings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Our Pastors Bring Back Our Tithes And Offerings (383 Views)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Our Pastors Bring Back Our Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
What are the pastors using this money for, let them bring back our offerings and tithes,i dont see where Jesus collected tithes
Re: Let Our Pastors Bring Back Our Tithes And Offerings by PastorKun(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: What are the pastors using this money for, let them bring back our offerings and tithes,i dont see where Jesus collected tithes

Did they force you to give
Re: Let Our Pastors Bring Back Our Tithes And Offerings by brocab: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jesus didn't recieve tithes. We speak of two differen't lords, one lord was collecting tithes-rolling in cash, buying mansions Horses, carts, sitting in the best places. But the other lord' as we know as Jesus, was living the street life, Jesus said: birds have nest, foxes have holes but I have no place to rest my head, he carried little monies' just doing his everyday thing, healing the sick, the blind now see, and died for his people. Praise the Lord..
Unibenstudent: What are the pastors using this money for, let them bring back our offerings and tithes,i dont see where Jesus collected tithes
Re: Let Our Pastors Bring Back Our Tithes And Offerings by brocab: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mentally Yes" preachers qwisting the word around claiming you will be curse'd and your robbing God if you don't tithe. SO YES" its because of lack of knowledge from some, {many} christains. These pastors {priest} can get away with it; by qwisting words around to gain {monies}. Its used in the world, when one buy's a car, the salesman will help you believe the car your buying is the right choice. Making that extra cash from you, he lied that good, you believed. Untill a week later the car you brought has its faults..
PastorKun:

Did they force you to give

(1) (Reply)

Should Churches And Their Leaders Pay Tax? / Synagogue Guest House Collapse: Death Toll Rises To 62 / Nigeria Bleeds, Burns — Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.