Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Make $358 Per Sale As An Affiliate And A Publisher - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make $358 Per Sale As An Affiliate And A Publisher (479 Views)

My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya / Top 10 Best PPC (pay Per Click) Publisher Networks For 2014 / Who Has Tried Promo Nigeria Pay Per Sale(pps) Ad Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $358 Per Sale As An Affiliate And A Publisher by Toonfreak(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Did you know, it's estimated that consumers will spend over $1.5
TRILLION dollars online in 2014!
Staggering isn't it?
The e-commerce industry is booming right now, and millions of
businesses around the globe are scrambling to find the biggest,
best, and most lucrative e-commerce platform for their brand.
Well, I'm proud to tell you, the world's leading e-commerce
platform, is offering you this huge sum. Surprise? I bet you are!
Here are reasons why you need to get this hot gig.
2 commission packages - You choose the one you want.
200% commission on any new customer's first order
20% lifetime revenue on ALL customers
Higher commissions for big volumes
All traffic sources accepted
Perfect for the b2b or c2b markets. If interested,contact me at amenifi61 at gmail dot com. Please note: I'm giving this at a token of $5.

Re: Make $358 Per Sale As An Affiliate And A Publisher by kellyjoesteve: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
For your latest phone news, prize and general tips click here www.kellyjoesteve..com

(1) (Reply)

Resquest For Tender To Design A Website / Get Web Design In Nigeria At Cheap And Affordable Prices / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.