Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? (7131 Views)

Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos / Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User / My First Experience With Cannabis(just 2days Ago) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by viperman: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello people,

please where can one get Cannabis leaves or OIL in Nigeria?
if you know kindly respond here or whatsApp 07055343818
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by PapiWata: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
viperman: Hello people,

please where can one get Cannabis leaves or OIL in Nigeria?
if you know kindly respond here or whatsApp 07055343818

Phone the NDLEA at their Abuja Headquarters with your request, or better still go there with a sample of say 2Kg of the product that you want to buy.

They will fix you up good.
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by opportunist: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by opportunist: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
I would have said u were high on d hemp but since dats what ur searching 4, I've got 1 advice 4 u: take it easy on d paw paw leaves grin
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Brightgem(f): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
PapiWata:

Phone the NDLEA at their Abuja Headquarters with your request, or better still go there with a sample of say 2Kg of the product that you want to buy.

They will fix you up good.
Me sef wan know o!! some of us are battling serious health problems and the reason for wanting it, is not for "highing" but because it does help with some health issues.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by viperman: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Brightgem:

Me sef wan know o!! some of us are battling serious health problems and the reason for wanting it, is not for "highing" but because it does help with some health issues.

Thank you. Some silly kids on nairaland dont know when to post and when to shut up
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by PapiWata: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
viperman:

Thank you. Some silly kids on nairaland dont know when to post and when to shut up

No vex o, Oga Shakis-man. We dey follow you for back, and na ya eye we dey look, because we know say any one when Chairman Shakis-Man chop remain go dey ground for we to take manage.

Shun Sir ! No shaking. Carry go !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
find an aboki that sells it and pay him to buy plenty for you. buy fresh coconut oil and watch the extraction process on YouTube. it's not difficult. use a microwave
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by PapiWata: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Rawdeal:
find an aboki that sells it and pay him to buy plenty for you. buy fresh coconut oil and watch the extraction process on YouTube. it's not difficult. use a microwave

Could you please enlighten us about the tight and tasty buttocks in your profile picture.

Is it yours by any chance ? Inquiring minds want to know.
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2015
viperman:

Are you for real? cheesy

You better be for real before you stir up the hornet's nest.
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Truckpusher(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Rawdeal:
Now, that's my lady. kiss
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by PapiWata: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Now, that's my lady. kiss

This bud's for you Truckpusher

Substitute coconut oil instead of butter in this procedure for better results
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?s=05b6fd8e411c24bc18e12730ae25c01b&t=12895

This one uses coconut oil, and is highly purified to remove ALL scent and taste of weed, yet retain its potency in HIGHLY concentrated form.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?s=05b6fd8e411c24bc18e12730ae25c01b&t=269402&highlight=canna+coconut

The above medical oils can be used to bake cookies that are great for people who have trouble getting to sleep at night.

Half a cookie = Lights out till daybreak.

One cookie = Summon paramedics
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
PapiWata:

This bud's for you Truckpusher

Substitute coconut oil instead of butter in this procedure for better results
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?s=05b6fd8e411c24bc18e12730ae25c01b&t=12895

This one uses coconut oil, and is highly purified to remove ALL scent and taste of weed, but retaining its potency in HIGHLY concentrated form
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?s=05b6fd8e411c24bc18e12730ae25c01b&t=269402&highlight=canna+coconut

Thank you papi grin
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by PapiWata: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thank you papi grin

The best part is you throw away the weed once it has been used and extracted in this way, which means NO legal worries over the innocent looking oil stored in solid form in the freezer.
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Truckpusher(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2015
PapiWata:

The best part is you throw away the weed once it has been used and extracted in this way, which means NO legal worries over the innocent looking oil stored in solid form in the freezer.
Sure but the link isn't opening.

I actually wanted to use the oil for a muscle cramp - Someone said it works better since you wouldn't be swallowing anything.
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Truckpusher(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2015
PapiWata:

No vex o, Oga Shakis-man. We dey follow you for back, and na ya eye we dey look, because we know say any one when Chairman Shakis-Man chop remain go dey ground for we to take manage.

Shun Sir ! No shaking. Carry go !
grin
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by PapiWata: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2015
In summary, first bake the weed in the oven on a tray at 300 degrees for no more than 30 minutes. Do it late at night because of the smell.

Now add the slightly browned weed to a mixture of coconut oil and water. Cook on VERY LOW heat for several hours, late at night again.

Remove the heat, and pour through a double layer of clean white cloth to remove the weed for disposal.

Allow the hot solution of oil and water to to cool, then place in the fridge to solidify the oil floating on top of the water layer.

Retain the solid oil and pour away the water, which contains nothing of any use, smells terrible and tastes even worse.

Now you have coconut oil that can be used as balm that will stop pain instantly, or that can be used to bake "magic" cookies for restful sleep.

Chai ! ! Diariz God o !

Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2015
PapiWata:
In summary, first bake the weed in the oven on a tray at 300 degrees for no more than 30 minutes. Do it late at night because of the smell.

Now add the slightly browned weed to a mixture of coconut oil and water. Cook on VERY LOW heat for several hours, late at night again.

Remove the heat, allow to cool, then place in the fridge to solidify the oil floating on top of the water layer.

Remove the solid oil and pour away the water, which contains nothing of any use, smells terrible and tastes even worse.

Now you have coconut oil that can be used as balm that will stop pain instantly, or that can be used to bake "magic" cookies for restful sleep.

Chai ! ! Diariz God o !

grin grin All this information that you people are sharing......Papi, Na only you waka come? cheesy
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by PapiWata: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin All this information that you people are sharing......Papi, Na only you waka come? cheesy

Ha ha ha All this oil they are sharing ! E get as e be.
Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pure coconut oil in the coke bottle and "cannaoil" in the other. My extraction was different from what was posted earlier, i put it about a quarter cup of the weed, filled it with coconut oi, stirred it, put it in a bigger bowl containing water. Dumped it in the microwave first set at 160 for 20 mins then at 260/320(cant remember the number but the second lowest) for 30 mins. The oil was too hot so i brought it out. i'd have done it again for another 30 mins but someone woke up (did it at 1am or so). so i just left it that way till about noon when i used a fabric to sieve it (be sure to squeeze it properly).

This is just the lazy mans method. The reason i didnt bake it before putting it in oil is tat the one we get here is already baked.

NB: This is not for consumption(using it for something else). I don't encourage the excessive consumption of weed in any way, i don't encourage smoking it at all (chewing is so much better tongue) but the medicinal properties of this mixture has not been fully explored because of its illegality. Some people have used it to cure cancer or at the very least, ease its pain and its curative power is more important than people who just want to get high so they don't have to live with their real selves.

Dont ask me more questions on its use. Google is your friend and i really don't know

Sorry about the ratchety background. That was where the pix looked good

Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by PapiWata: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello Rawdeal, in my haste to describe the process I forgot to mention the important step of pouring the HOT mixture through cloth to filter out the weed for disposal BEFORE setting the mixture aside to cool and separate into the upper oil layer and the lower layer of waste water.

Thanks also for your description of a faster the process using the microwave. I might get up the nerve to try that idea sometime. I agree too that our lungs are designed to process air and not the fumes of anything burnt, and with that in mind, those inclined to ingest their medicine would do well to give coconut oil a try, as it is indeed a very good vehicle of delivery, if not the best.

After generations of being outlawed virtually everywhere, any mention of marijuana's properties, even as a potent pain-reducing skin balm, for example, continues to elicit responses ranging from disapproval to disbelief, which to an extent explains why the PROVEN pain-killing properties achievable with this particular method of THC extraction have until very recently been largely unknown to mainstream medical practice.

With a tidal wave of new legislation decriminalizing medicinal and recreational marijuana use in the USA and Europe, the dark years of weed prohibition, which sent many a peaceful and productive toker to jail for no other reason, are drawing to a merciful close. As Jamaica now stands poised to make legal and profit hugely from Ganja production, one hopes that Africa will follow the tide of common sense and do the right thing - Legaliiiiize it, yeah, so I-and-I will let dem TAAAAX it.

This bud's for you, RealDeal.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Get Cannabis Leaves Or Oil In Nigeria? by saytyson: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2015
actually, i wont really follow up with these posts some of these people leave on here. they probably haven't seen a cancer patient before. So they don't have the slightest idea, how it feels to even be close to a cancer patient.. anyways i know the prefect person to contact, because he helped my wife with her cancer and today, i can tell you that my wife is even healthier than i am. so i simply decided to help save other souls. its all thanks to Dr. Daniel Floyd and all the management of Dr. Daniel Floyd Pharmaceuticals their life saving cannabis oil cured my wife of thyroid cancer , the doctor told me there was little they could do and despite all the chemotherapy and radiation, she was not responding to treatment. so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering the cannabis oil from Dr. Daniel pharmaceutical. Which actually is established by one of the students of Rick Simpson, covered by the legal certification of Rick Simpson. Dr. Daniel Floyd has been helping patients fight cancer of various types, as it is almost impossible to reach Rick Simpson himself on time. So we decided give it a try, so far my wife is improving very well and today she can walk around the house all by herself. I believe it is necessary to let others, especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have this oil, it can really give a second chance at life. If you happen to be in need of this oil, you should contact the foundation via this email: drdanielfloyd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* / Body Scratching After Bath / Leprosy Outbreak In Gombe, Children Stricken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.