Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, And Pks In Large Quantity? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, And Pks In Large Quantity? (659 Views)

Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cashew-nut And Cassava In Large Quantity? / Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Gaari, Cassava, And Pks In Large Quantity? / Do You Wish To Buy Cocoa, Palm-oil, Pkn, Pks, Cassava And Gaari Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, And Pks In Large Quantity? by Musyus(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are you a buyer of cocoa, cassava, palm oil, and even palm kernel shell and you have been wandering on how you can get some of these agro-allied products in large quantity and at the sametime @ an affordable price pls, don't be scared anymore because, i can facilitate on how you can all these agro-allied products to buy in large quantity. Actually, i cannot supply you these products right now because, i don't have capital to invest in this business but, if you are so desperate and you have been wandering on how you can get these products in large quantity pls, contact me on the following mobile numbers: +2347085379901 +2348182149281 or better still via my e-mail address: phatyus79@gmail.com. Thanks for your individual prospective patronage.
Re: Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, And Pks In Large Quantity? by Musyus(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2014
I have connection with some of the local sellers for these agro-allied products so, if you are absolute interested in buying some of these agro-allied products pls, contact me on the following mobile numbers: +2348182149281 +2347085379901 or you e-mail me @ phatyus79@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Americans Throw Out Morefood Than Plastic, Paper,metal, And Glass / Mince Pies / What Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.