Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Processing A Nigerian Visa At The Nigerian High Commission Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Processing A Nigerian Visa At The Nigerian High Commission Uk (544 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London / Canada Begins Compulsory Fingerprint For Nigerian Visa Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Processing A Nigerian Visa At The Nigerian High Commission Uk by trav(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
We recently had our baby in the USA and her US passport was just issued. The issue is that we are due to depart the USA in a few days and so processing a Nigerian passport or visa for her in the US is quite tight especially since we are based far from all the states where any of the Nigerian consulates are situated. We will be spending a few days in the UK before returning to Nigeria and I am thinking processing our baby's Nigeria visa at the Nigerian High Commission in London might just be a good option.

The Problem is that I am not getting any information from the Nigerian High Commissions website in terms of the procedure for processing a Nigerian visa and they are also not picking their phones despite numerous calls.

i will really appreciate with any useful information from everyone who knows the procedures for processing a Nigerian visa in the UK. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Student Studying In Finland I Need Your Help / (video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki / Seven Tech Savvy Hotel Amenities That Guests Look Out For...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.