Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads (50444 Views)

Pics: Funny: Mothers, when you leave Your Babies alone With Their Dads. / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by dammix(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dad's are always on point. Shout out 2 all Dads, does abt 2 be dads and dads in d making. U all ROCK!Dad's are always on point. Shout out 2 all Dads, does abt 2 be dads and dads in d making. U all ROCK!Dad's are always on point. Shout out 2 all Dads, does abt 2 be dads and dads in d making. U all ROCK!
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by rapmike(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
checkdate: see his own

The pikin just dey look am @ abgayaoloshi@yahoo.com

Very funny look from the child

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by macklef(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: smiley smiley
Gud evening preety cry cry
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by macklef(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
booqee: omg! this is soon cute!!!
Thanks mam. smiley wink
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Dymondgurl(f): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
jonaji:

Will you have my Son ?? tongue
lemme think about it undecided
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Imoobot(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
checking....

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by ekanDamie: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
macklef:
Haaaa, Lol. Guy chill o. No, she no gree lipsrsealed
naso. marieolae don turn NL celeb, e go hard u, besides, no make Ymodulous catch you.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by timawoku(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
#teamdadrocks

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by timawoku(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Imoobot: checking....
dats because there is no joke,get it now?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by macklef(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
ekanDamie:
naso. marieolae don turn NL celeb, e go hard u, besides, no make Ymodulous catch you.
I see, hmmmm.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by imcam: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
willyluv: Na only for white guys? At least I follow...

u make lot of sense

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by marieolae(f): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
ekanDamie:
I love this celebrity status lol smiley
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by marieolae(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
macklef:
Gud evening preety cry cry
hey, how u doing??
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by timawoku(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: hey, how u doing??
am fine *winks*
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by marieolae(f): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
timawoku: am fine *winks*
smiley
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by timawoku(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: smiley
hmmm...*rushes to get my tuxedo and boyish smiles* waddup NL star, pleasure is mine chikato,aw u dey?...*winking at the camera*
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by skiduski(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
moi and my lil angel.....love her to bits

5 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by bodescous: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
we self no bad nah!

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by jonaji(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dymondgurl: lemme think about it undecided
Please do.... I would go any length to ensure you say yeahs....... *kisses wink
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by macklef(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: hey, how u doing??
Im fine, today must be a good day. I knew that hand sanitizer i used was a blessing to my fingers.
So many special people replyin me today. Am gonna rob a gallon of it now. smiley
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by marieolae(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
macklef:
Im fine, today must be a good day. I knew that hand sanitizer i used was a blessing to my fingers.
So many special people replyin me today. Am gonna rob a gallon of it now. smiley
lol funny guy smiley
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by macklef(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
timawoku: am fine *winks*
Oga park well o.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by macklef(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
skiduski: moi and my lil angel.....love her to bits
My junior brother would love to have her BBpin, i see potential curves in ur little angel grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by macklef(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: lol funny guy smiley
You can still bless me if u want o. Would make my day.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by clem305D(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
soo cool... kiss
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by clem305D(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
wetin come be this one naa...you 4 atleast carry am go field go snap naa...shuu abi dem swear 4 u!!!no offense buh you no see as other pics be
Big2bore: Check this out me and my baby
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Dahmum(f): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ sweet hubby n our son.dis pix was taken last year. He always end up slpn while tring to pet him to slp.Ŀ♡√Ɛ dem both#kisses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Dahmum(f): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ sweet hubby n our son.dis pix was taken last year. He always end up slpn while tring to pet our baby to slp.Ŀ♡√Ɛ dem both#kisses

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by skiduski(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
macklef:
My junior brother would love to have her BBpin, i see potential curves in ur little angel grin

lol cheesy she never get BB yet but once she gets one i will forward her pin.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by timawoku(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
macklef:
Oga park well o.
oga mi, over park dey worry me...
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by macklef(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
skiduski:

lol cheesy she never get BB yet but once she gets one i will forward her pin.
No wahala bros. I trust you smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.