Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads (50435 Views)

Pics: Funny: Mothers, when you leave Your Babies alone With Their Dads. / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Suspect33(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
My fada wey be Brock Lesnar, im no even dey laf with us
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by disloman(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Mine

5 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by jonsin(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2014
TrollMan: Beautifuul... Nice and lovely. cheesy

I'd teach my Boy how to play Xbox as soon as possible.
I need the competition!

when I was younger,a friend's mum use to beat us on soccer, it was very surprising as well as depressing lol
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by MistadeRegal(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
MEN!!! I LOVE THIS PAGE
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
jonaji:
Please do.... I would go any length to ensure you say yeahs....... *kisses wink
Meanwhile, courtesy of this www.nairaland.com/1905496/operation-donate-like-guys youv just got a like from me to you grin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by chux76(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
disloman: Mine

Bros abeg no stain that cute fair baby with your "black"...haba!! I'm sure the cutie is asking in her mind.."why is daddy so black?"...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by dabigwalls: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Interesting to see Nigerian fathers and their sons and daughters rocking this thread. God bless ya'all.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by ehinome4hushM(f): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2014
mjames:

And you call this one cheap?

dat thread has bn blocked!! who do i reach for dis 400n plan?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by LizNaira: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Awww,! I just cried, that's so cute!

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by benedictac(f): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
chux76:

Bros abeg no stain that cute fair baby with your "black"...haba!! I'm sure the cutie is asking in her mind.."why is daddy so black?"...

grin grin grin grin grin

you are a clown lol
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Kunbee: 4:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Lovely thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child / My Wife Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.