Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project (590 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Fuel Scarcity: Petrol Attendants Lock Up Unruly Policemen In Akure / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by dayus444: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
I Need Someone in Akure to Partner with on a particular internet business.

The condition is that you must have a good laptop and also passionate about online business and internet marketing.

You don't have to have any ideas, knowledge or experience, you only need to have passion and be open to learning new things, plus a little cash to invest.

If you meet the above requirements, reply to this thread and then send me an email via:

dayus444@gmail.com

PS: proximity to FUTA will help, although not compusory. Inbox me and let's discuss.
Re: I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by sseunth(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
dayus444: I Need Someone in Akure to Partner with on a particular internet business.

The condition is that you must have a good laptop and also passionate about online business and internet marketing.

You don't have to have any ideas, knowledge or experience, you only need to have passion and be open to learning new things, plus a little cash to invest.

If you meet the above requirements, reply to this thread and then send me an email via:

dayus444@gmail.com

PS: proximity to FUTA will help, although not compusory. Inbox me and let's discuss.
i am a futarian.......sseunth@yahoo.com....inbox me d details
Re: I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by dayus444: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
sseunth: i am a futarian.......sseunth@yahoo.com....inbox me d details
Just sent you an email.
Re: I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by hipinnacle: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2014
pinnacle.business89@yahoo.com. interested just inbox me pls.
Re: I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by dayus444: 1:31am On Sep 14, 2014
hipinnacle: pinnacle.business89@yahoo.com. interested just inbox me pls.
Check your email. Sent you a message.
Re: I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by Dhortunn(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2014
I'm interested in this. Send a mail to ibukunajayi2@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by Tennyemman(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2014
If you need palm kernal seed that has been cracked and wash contact me on 07066809583 for cheap price
We also sell palm oil in large scale,quality red oil
Re: I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by obitex2: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2014
What type of internet marketing?
Re: I Need Someone In Akure To Partner With On A Certain Internet Marketing Project by Jogbojogbo: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
I live in Akure, pls send the details to davob20032000@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tectono Business Review Invites Sme Operators / Nigerian Currency You've Long Seen In Your Wallet/purse / Brazilian And Peruvian Hair At Cncstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.