Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? (537 Views)

FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In Dubai Hultprize 2016 (photos) / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Anambra Students Win Science Exhibition:To Represent Nigeria in Croatia & Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
1. Senior Prefect - Boy
2. Senior Prefect - Girl
3. Assistant senior Prefect
4. Labour Prefect
5. Assistant Labour Prefect
6. Social Prefect
7. Asst Social Prefect
8. Health Prefect
9. Asst Health Prefect
10. Sanitation Prefect
11. Asst Sanitation Prefect
12. Chapel Prefect
13. Asst Chapel Prefect
14. Library Prefect
15. Asst Library Prefect
16. Time Keeper
17. Asst Time Keeper
18. Games Prefect
19. Asst Games Prefect
20. Punctuality Prefect
21. Asst Punctuality Prefect
22. Class Captain/ Monitor/
Prefect
23. Asst Class Captain/ Monitor/Prefect
24. Refectory Prefect
25. Asst Refectory Prefect
26. House Prefect
27. Asst House Prefect
28. None of the above Add yours.........
Which number did you or do
you represent?
Remember there's God ooooooooooooo:
So don't lie.
Let's go there!!!!!!!
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by emmyw(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Laboratory Prefect
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
emmyw: Laboratory Prefect
wow nice
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by emmyw(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Osahon7: wow nice
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by sholay2011(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
3 & 12.

1 Like

Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by saxwizard(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
TK

do u get
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by Caracta(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
18. Games Prefect.

22. Class Captain.

9. Assistant Health Prefect.
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caracta: 18. Games Prefect.

22. Class Captain.

9. Assistant Health Prefect.
chai only you?
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by Caracta(f): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Osahon7: chai only you?

Officially 18 and 22. Then the last one was a "change of hands". The assistant health prefect had an ailment that prevented her from functioning effectively. A replacement was needed and that fell on my shoulders.

I was President of the Press Club so it was easy to switch roles. I simply made news out of games, health and classroom. Viola! Job done. cheesy
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caracta:

Officially 18 and 22. Then the last one was a "change of hands". The assistant health prefect had an ailment that prevented her from functioning effectively. A replacement was needed and that fell on my shoulders.

I was President of the Press Club so it was easy to switch roles. I simply made news out of games, health and classroom. Viola! Job done. cheesy
oowkkay that's great
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by lordmerlin: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Me na number 10 buh na me play ball pass dirty mah white pass..so tey dem cm dy ask why dem give me sanitation prefect.. But ai give dem" that's non of my business look" was nearly expelled sha.. Sch sweet jor

1 Like

Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 14, 2014
lordmerlin: Me na number 10 buh na me play ball pass dirty mah white pass..so tey dem cm dy ask why dem give me sanitation prefect.. But ai give dem" that's non of my business look" was nearly expelled sha.. Sch sweet jor
chai!
Re: Which Number Did You Or Do You Represent?? by daveP(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Num 4 and press presido

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2015/2016 Registration Begins - Apply Now / Degree In Canada / Babcock Authorities Fine Graduands Over Okonjo Iweala Campaign Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.