Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,319 members, 7,826,271 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) (2628 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by timawoku(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
I just got home from a ceremony to discover my credit is up with my phcn meter, am stranded as I can't get to pay because its nite already and 2moro is also sunday which means I mite run on gen till monday, pls how can I make payment online?am one of the few that perceives online banking as an avenue for spending more and getting duped hence, I don't have online banking account, I have atm card though, pls help a brother in need if you have idea, spit it out asap...
Re: Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by timawoku(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Don't just stand there, help!
Re: Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by blank(f): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Which disco are you under?
Re: Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by timawoku(m): 5:26am On Sep 14, 2014
blank: Which disco are you under?
don't get ya, bur If am guessing right, IKEDC
Re: Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by blank(f): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2014
You can go to www.ikedc.com and pay through the payment link there or go to your online banking platform and pay through NIBSS. Unfortunately, you will still have to go to the disco to load the credit on your card.

Hope that helps.
Re: Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by timawoku(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2014
blank: You can go to www.ikedc.com and pay through the payment link there or go to your online banking platform and pay through NIBSS. Unfortunately, you will still have to go to the disco to load the credit on your card.

Hope that helps.
thanx a lot sis! Another way is to go and use quickteller on an atm machine, that worked fine for me, thanks again
Re: Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by VTPASS: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello there, are you looking for a faster way to make Ikeja Electric Distribution Company (IKEDC) payment? Then simply follow these steps below:
1. Visit https://www.vtpass.com/ikeja-electric
2. Choose your meter type
3. Input your meter number
4. Enter your phone number or email address
5. Pay.
Re: Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by omotoks: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please someone help I was sent a series of numbers to my phone and email ...please I don't know which one to load for my meter please help
Re: Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) by blank(f): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2017
omotoks:
Please someone help I was sent a series of numbers to my phone and email ...please I don't know which one to load for my meter please help

Why not load all the numbers as in punch in all the numbers?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Users Get 25,000naira And 20,000MB On Your Line For Free / UNILAG Student Twerking On The Statue Of Former VC, Professor Tunde Sofoluwe All / Piggyvest Vs Reaprite: Which One Is Better? Breakdown Of Both Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.