Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Looking To Make New Sophisticated, Platonic Friends Both Male And Female In Lag. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking To Make New Sophisticated, Platonic Friends Both Male And Female In Lag. (602 Views)

Need Friends (both Sexes But Preferably Female) / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / I Need Friends Both Male Nd Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Make New Sophisticated, Platonic Friends Both Male And Female In Lag. by owpj(m): 3:48am On Sep 14, 2014
In this fast paced society, some people are too busy to make friends and some are either too shy to attempt to chat with someone new, so I hope this post would help connect people of mutual interest. I am looking to make new friends in Lagos, just people to hangout with and just chat about anything and connect doing the simple things in life and sharing hobbies.
If you are interested please just post and start with a name. My name is Jay.
Looking forward to making new friends.
Re: Looking To Make New Sophisticated, Platonic Friends Both Male And Female In Lag. by owpj(m): 3:53am On Sep 14, 2014
I am Jay an entertainment manager and enjoy watching sci-fi and horror movies, I live in Lagos and looking to make new cool friends
Re: Looking To Make New Sophisticated, Platonic Friends Both Male And Female In Lag. by Titi12345: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello people...
Re: Looking To Make New Sophisticated, Platonic Friends Both Male And Female In Lag. by slide01: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Who's Up For A Sunday Sassy Chat / Hot Girls Online / ok...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.