Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Bored And Need Friends, Just Platonic Male And Female In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bored And Need Friends, Just Platonic Male And Female In Lagos (494 Views)

Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) / Meet The 'the Vampire Woman' - Mum Of 4 & The Most Modified Female In The World! / I Am New Need Friends To Chat With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bored And Need Friends, Just Platonic Male And Female In Lagos by owpj(m): 4:02am On Sep 14, 2014
In this fast paced society, some people are too busy to make friends and some are either too shy to attempt to chat with someone new, so I hope this post would help connect people of mutual interest. I am looking to make new friends in Lagos, just people to hangout with and just chat about anything and connect doing the simple things in life and sharing hobbies.
If you are interested please just post and start with a name. My name is Jay.
Looking forward to making new friends.
Re: Bored And Need Friends, Just Platonic Male And Female In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2014
My bbrother; I understand; buh sorry U don't hv a Vee; between ur legs; dat would have seen irate jobless NL males n few females droping in their numbers to inundate this thread...

But U have a stick instead; n many men (including our own NLnders) frown @ dat "ornament" as it is not attractive in anyway to them.m.. grin cheesy ;

In Conclusion; u fit old here ooohhh; I tell U not out of surmising; buh rather of a tinge of experience; grin

**wispers** suggestion; change d (m) on ur handle to (f) wink
Re: Bored And Need Friends, Just Platonic Male And Female In Lagos by owpj(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks for the advice @raymondenyi
There is no rush in making new friends and I understand how things work on here but hey what can one do but just hope and pray. Someone might just turn up soon.

(1) (Reply)

African Proverbs / Meet The Chinese Spiritualists Who Believe That Pain Would Bring Them Glory / SHOCKING NEWS!! Ebola Victim Rises From Thedead In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.