Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

“strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua (938 Views)

CCTV Footage Links Building Collapse That Killed 17 To Strange Aircraft / T.B. Joshua Links Building Collapse That Killed 17 to Strange Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by irokoteam3: 5:33am On Sep 14, 2014
The Founder and General Overseer of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Joshua, has linked the collapse of an uncompleted Guest House owned by his church to a “strange aircraft” which he said hovered around the building before its collapse. Mr. Joshua said the plane hovered around the collapsed building for over 30 minutes. The clergyman spoke just as emergency officials told this newspaper that 17 people died in the incident while 123 others were evacuated alive and rushed to hospital.

Briefing journalists on the incident on Saturday, the pastor played a CCTV footage of a flying aircraft to back his claim. In the footage, a plane was seen flying over the collapsed guest house at four different times on Friday morning — 11: 30 a.m, 11: 43 a.m, 11:45 a.m and 11: 54 a.m. The ‎building collapsed at 12:44 p.m Friday afternoon. It however remains unclear whether there is indeed a relationship between the flying aircraft and the collapse of the building.

But in his speech, Mr. Joshua insisted the aircraft, which flew past almost an hour before the incident, was responsible for the collapse of the building. The pastor said he was the target of the attack. “Immediately I left the prayer room (which is a 10-minute drive form the church) for the church, I got a call that a jet was hovering over the prayer room but as I finished bathing and moved to the prayer room, I got another call that the jet has moved to the church and that was it,” Mr. Joshua said.

“Members cannot be the target, the easier way to stop this church is to get the head and from my explanation, you know the truth,” he added. Mr. Joshua called on security agents to study the CCTV footage as they investigate the incident. He promised to speak further on the incident during service on Sunday. “Service will hold tomorrow and I will state my position tomorrow in service, you can watch it live on Emmanuel TV,” he said.

Read more.. http://www./2014/09/synagogue-update-strange-aircraft.html

Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by echobee(f): 5:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by PrinceAkbabio(m): 5:58am On Sep 14, 2014
Wonders shal neva end in naija.
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by segzyj(m): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2014
God have mercy
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by Mskrisx(f): 6:12am On Sep 14, 2014
Ok I. Hope. Dis is d. Reason for the collapse
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by Burger01(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Alagba TB Joshua!!!!!! Strange aircraft ke! smiley
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by Idrismusty97(m): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2014
What is even more strange is that they are actually people out there who would even believe this!
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by Clone2020(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2014
9/11 Naija style
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by seunlayi(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2014
hope this man is not high on something else?

1 Like

Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2014
Omg they were used for rituals lipsrsealed. `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` flexxy said so
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by immortalvoices(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2014
God will always protect his own
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by rill: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Or he meant witchcraft

1 Like

Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by ayogabriel(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2014
The amazing thing about this man is that, he foresees disasters around the "world" and yet fail to see the one right under his Nose. Okay. Time for holy communion.
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by abdulaz: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2014
Strange witchcraft aircraft indeed
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by TunjiMsp: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2014
I'm sure if it had been an ordinary man, the Govt will be hunting for the owner of the building, but if It's the high and mighty, cover up is the title of the movie, those who say animals are all equal should have a rethink.
Re: “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua by solotutu(m): 2:05am On Sep 17, 2014
rill: Or he meant witchcraft
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Church! Is There No Church In This Part Of India? Help! / Iron Dome Operator: God Moved Missile We Couldn't Hit / He Is Going To SCOAN For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.