Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien (1337 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by Afriface: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2014
once said on this platform that T.B. Joshua is not of our GOD, not of Jesus Christ.I said that he is a clever charlatan who has and is still deceiving the elect with lying wonders and prophesies.He studied ancient Egyptian mysticism, hand movement and hypnotism.

Even his people are aware!

The T.B. Joshua we used to watch in 1993-1997 is not the same we see today. There has been a lot of cover ups and packaging

The recent 6 storey collapse in his church should give any spiritual person a hint. It is the mber month and sacrifices are demanded. Also, it is been years since he made a major sacrifice.This one renews the covenant.

Mark my word.Not much would be said of that event. His church will continue as usual.
http://www.tundeola.com/2014/09/tb-joshua-is-not-of-our-god-not-of.html

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by Joagbaje(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Afriface: .He studied ancient Egyptian mysticism, hand movement and hypnotism.

Which university did he study it?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by 2cato: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2014
Joagbaje:

Which university did he study it?
though i do not accept the what the op said but such can be studied thru different schools of thoughts. Mostly it is not always easy and i respect people who have gotten to certaing grade. While some pastors goes thru cabbala some goes thru qabbala and others goes thru kabbala.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by experimentist: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2014
H
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by lekkie073(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2014
2cato: though i do not accept the what the op said but such can be studied thru different schools of thoughts. Mostly it is not always easy and i respect people who have gotten to certaing grade. While some pastors goes thru cabbala some goes thru qabbala and others goes thru kabbala.
cabbala qabbala kabbala..... any difference? grin
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by seankay(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2014
Make all d mumu free tb Joshua jor! Atleast he neva buy private jet and he dey use him money do good. I don't think any pastor that is fetish would last that long.he's been preaching for almost 25 years.......any building can collapse, blame d builders. When redeemed pastors were involved in a fatal accident years back, why wasn't pastor e.a adeboye questioned?

God 4giv me if I said anything wrong*

5 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by 2cato: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2014
lekkie073: cabbala qabbala kabbala..... any difference? grin
yes their are. Cabbala are for xtian who wants to add demonic power so that they can do signs and wonders.
Qabbala are for muslims who wants to add demonic power so that they can do signs and wonders.
While kabbala are for non xtian and non muslims who wants to add demonic power so that they can do signs and wonders e.g the hermatic order of kabbala and hermatic order of luzor in egypt.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2014
Even if Jesus Christ comes back again.... Majority of Ppl would still say he is not from God..... Am sure if der was naira land in Christ time, ppl like u would open dz kind of thread too.... Well Jesus said it, u can't be 4 me and be friends with the world....

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by Dorisbest(f): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2014
2cato: yes their are. Cabbala are for xtian who wants to add demonic power so that they can do signs and wonders.
Qabbala are for muslims who wants to add demonic power so that they can do signs and wonders.
While kabbala are for non xtian and non muslims who wants to add demonic power so that they can do signs and wonders e.g the hermatic order of kabbala and hermatic order of luzor in egypt.
clever. Thanks for that explanation. I have learn alot.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by Joagbaje(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2014
2cato: though i do not accept the what the op said but such can be studied thru different schools of thoughts. Mostly it is not always easy and i respect people who have gotten to certaing grade. While some pastors goes thru cabbala some goes thru qabbala and others goes thru kabbala.

Such things are not for Christians
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by 2cato: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Joagbaje:

Such things are not for Christians
that is what most of ur big pastors G Os go thru inorder to peform signs and wonder so as to pull crowd. Only few black pastor have been able to go above deggre five
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
2cato: that is what most of ur big pastors G Os go thru inorder to peform signs and wonder so as to pull crowd. Only few black pastor have been able to go above deggre five
How u sabi how this, u be one of them?
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by LadyJul(f): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abeg all ye haters should leave Tb Joshua alone....what i want to say is that i don't know if he is fake or he is real because only God knows that...who are we to judge him,judgment is for God only....but what i can say is that Tb Joshua is the most caring pastor i have ever seen...apart from him healing people, what i like about him is that he has the spirit of giving...he is a very caring man..he has given countless number of students scholarships,he has helped alot widows in so many ways,he has helped the poor alot of times not minding if they are Muslims or Christians...how many pastors hav been able to do dat?..tbj is a very humble man,and i love the way he preaches,he has never condemned anybodys church even wen we have lots of pastors condemning his...we humans shud try to understand that Tb Joshua is not God,so like every other human he is bound to pass through trials and tribulations,he doesn't have the power to control things only God can do that,the only thing a man of God can do is to pray,then only God can decide if to ansa or not(for reasons best known to him)...we children of this generation can condemn alot.....if Jesus Christ came from this generation then am very sure this generation would have done worst than what those generations did to him.....so all ye haters shut your mouth and leave judgment for God

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by 2cato: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
odun4love:
How u sabi how this, u be one of them?
my brother na curiosity make involve for those things. The training is long and rigorus hence instead of spending over 20years rising to deggre 6 or 7 some people will just go and read the 7 and the 8 book of moses.
Re: T.B. Joshua Is Not Of Jesus Christ , Even His People Are Aware - George Essien by redcurry(f): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
gbam.

(1) (Reply)

Near Death Experiences – Where Science Can’t Go, Mystics Can / 8 Keys To Knowing God's Will For Your Life. / Was Moses Lazy?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.