Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London (1505 Views)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / This Is For A Serious Minded Guy. / Sincere And Mature Guy Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Tornadoz(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2014
We're looking for serious minded Nigerian graduate for my niece who was born and bred in London. Myself and her mom wants her to marry a Nigerian so she can remain true to her roots. Though we're from Edo state, your state of origin is immaterial as long as you're God fearing and Catholic, willing to settle down and relocate to UK.
Must be 34yrs or above

A bit about me:
I have been on Nairaland since 2007, bought a pathfinder from inspiredautos 2yrs ago here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1141131/experience-inspiredautos#13519573
Am posting the link of the car I bought from inspired to reassure potential responders that I'm real and expect same. Please we wouldn't like responses from scammers and 419 people. We get those sort of emails everyday so don't waste your time telling us you have millions you want to pay into our account.
If you have any question or want to be linked with her, please email her at Angiee2400@hotmail.com
For serious minded people mentioned above, get in touch with her for a chat.
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by MabraO: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2014
Who cares about ur car?
Let's see pix if ur niece nd possibly a phone number nd see how things plays out

4 Likes

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Tornadoz(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2014
MabraO: Who cares about ur car?
Let's see pix if ur niece nd possibly a phone number nd see how things plays out

My reason for posting the car was to show am not here to play games. Anyway your kind are the ones I don't want to attract to my niece. Just go away and look for other topics to troll, thanks and have a lovely Sunday.

@Topic
Once the line of communication is opened, ask her for her picture, only mature responsible guys please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by experimentist: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2014
For how much

1 Like

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Tornadoz(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2014
experimentist: For how much

She's not in anyway desperate thank you. Myself and the mother wants her to marry a Nigerian like her cousins and nieces in Nigeria.
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by experimentist: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Tornadoz:

She's not in anyway desperate thank you. Myself and the mother wants her to marry a Nigerian like her cousins and nieces in Nigeria.
Good luck to her brother.. But I guess she should come home and feel the root first.. Or what d u think?

3 Likes

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by MabraO: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Tornadoz:

My reason for posting the car was to show am not here to play games. Anyway your kind are the ones I don't want to attract to my niece. Just go away and look for other topics to troll, thanks and have a lovely Sunday.

@Topic
Once the line of communication is opened, ask her for her picture, only mature responsible guys please.

Ok now that u ve done that **kelechukwu clap for urself*** well done

Don't take me serious, who no like better thing

Did u modify ur post cos I can see some new posting which weren't there at first?
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by bashydemy(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Too bad am a muslim
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by shortgun(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2014
OP, I hope you are ready for what is coming your way.

Nairalanders are very brutal, they show no mercy and take no prisoners in matters like this.
I hope you make it.

1 Like

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Galaxydon1(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2014
ok, send me her number, i hope she is rich?
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by tuwayz(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Op are yu a learner? I can see yu people are serious, u are even d scammer here but I think a beginner because all yur post are just exposing u, In any case if that is what u and d so called niece really want I think she can come over for holidays and use d time to get her right man and not trying to screw herself or other, peeps pls be warned I smell something fishy here

1 Like

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Naija men full UK na... How am i sure i won't be chatting with a fellow guy if i contact that email? Please clear all grounds that this is authentic
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by squaddy(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Without mixing words,this is a Scam.

1 Like

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Tornadoz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: Naija men full UK na... How am i sure i won't be chatting with a fellow guy if i contact that email? Please clear all grounds that this is authentic

There are many Nigerians in the UK but they live mostly in the capital (London).
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Tornadoz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
tuwayz: Op are yu a learner? I can see yu people are serious, u are even d scammer here but I think a beginner because all yur post are just exposing u, In any case if that is what u and d so called niece really want I think she can come over for holidays and use d time to get her right man and not trying to screw herself or other, peeps pls be warned I smell something fishy here

Your childish rant above is so meaningless I can hardly make any sense of it. If I was going to scam, wouldn't I register a new username for that? Would I reveal the link above of my buying a car through Nairaland? Does the person who sold above car to me not have my details.

squaddy: Without mixing words,this is a Scam.

I think its preposterous to think I live in the UK but decided to defraud people in Nigerian. You concluded this was a scam without asking any reasonable question to allay your fears. I know nairaland is full of kids who troll every topic making unsolicited remarks, you're emblematic of such people.

1 Like

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by squaddy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tornadoz:

Your childish rant above is so meaningless I can hardly make any sense of it. If I was going to scam, wouldn't I register a new username for that? Would I reveal the link above of my buying a car through Nairaland? Does the person who sold above car to me not have my details.

I think its preposterous to think I live in the UK but decided to defraud people in Nigerian. You concluded this was a scam without asking any reasonable question to allay your fears. I know nairaland is full of kids who troll every topic making unsolicited remarks, you're emblematic of such people.

*Ignored* My message has been passed.
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by tuwayz(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
There must be a single Nigerian where you are so go get one, or she should come to Nigeria and get 1 they are many responsible graduates on the street, Op u don't expect to get a husband on social network to your niece, and u should know that no man with a comfortable life will really accept ur offer now taking but to who is looking for a better life to live although this person is living a low life he will want to be treated as the head of the family which I smell they will be complications especially as you know nothing about each other but if you don't mind for a divorce and also ruining a fellow human then u can go on but mind you that people are not always what they claim to be, I rest my case.
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Satisfier(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chai see work, omo see better format here

2 Likes

Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Tornadoz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
tuwayz: There must be a single Nigerian where you are so go get one, or she should come to Nigeria and get 1 they are many responsible graduates on the street, Op u don't expect to get a husband on social network to your niece, and u should know that no man with a comfortable life will really accept ur offer now taking but to who is looking for a better life to live although this person is living a low life he will want to be treated as the head of the family which I smell they will be complications especially as you know nothing about each other but if you don't mind for a divorce and also ruining a fellow human then u can go on but mind you that people are not always what they claim to be, I rest my case.

Am only using this social medium to make sure my niece dates a Nigerian, if it ends in marriage so be it. Am not expecting marriage proposals just yet, linking her with a Nigerian is more of what am trying to do. Wouldn't like to see her marry a white man. Thanks for your opinion nonetheless.
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Tornadoz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks to those who have made enquiries, but am going to reiterate my earlier submission.

The criteria to meet are:
1.Must be 34yrs or over
2.Must be a graduate
2.Must be a Catholic

Please don't bother sending e-mails if you don't meet the above standard. Thanks all.
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by tuwayz(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Tornadoz: Thanks to those who have made enquiries, but am going to reiterate my earlier submission.

The criteria to meet are:
1.Must be 34yrs or over
2.Must be a graduate
2.Must be a Catholic

Please don't bother sending e-mails if you don't meet the above standard. Thanks all.
are u surE those are the only qualities u need from the man?
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by blackpanther25(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2014
If any1 actually falls for this stupid scam then I really don't know anymore
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by donglazy(m): 12:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Tornadoz:

There are many Nigerians in the UK but they live mostly in the capital (London).
Mrcock is very much single,he stays in London..but I hope ur niece is light skinned
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by hibekay11(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
am ibk frm ekiti state,i'm interested 08149632571
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by ronald4lif(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tornadoz:

How about her meeting a nigerian in London like moi? Reach me on whatsapp via 07549036871
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by jayonpoint(m): 1:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Contact me I'm just d rite guy 25CBF128
Re: Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London by Titiladeolu(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tornadoz:

We're looking for serious minded Nigerian graduate for my niece who was born and bred in London. Myself and her mom wants her to marry a Nigerian so she can remain true to her roots. Though we're from Edo state, your state of origin is immaterial as long as you're God fearing and Catholic, willing to settle down and relocate to UK.
Must be 34yrs or above

A bit about me:
I have been on Nairaland since 2007, bought a pathfinder from inspiredautos 2yrs ago here's the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1141131/experience-inspiredautos#13519573
Am posting the link of the car I bought from inspired to reassure potential responders that I'm real and expect same. Please we wouldn't like responses from scammers and 419 people. We get those sort of emails everyday so don't waste your time telling us you have millions you want to pay into our account.
If you have any question or want to be linked with her, please email her at Angiee2400@hotmail.com
For serious minded people mentioned above, get in touch with her for a chat.

This will be useful

https://www.nairaland.com/1882501/nairaland-professional-hookup-stream-1#up

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need A Matured Working Class Lady Between 30yrs-40yrs For Marriage / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: / Looking For A Male That Is A Libra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.