Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck (920 Views)

Assistant Content Manager Needed / Flour Mill Nigerian Interview For Assistant Manager ( Mechanical Engineer) / Job Vacancy!!! Job Vacancy!!! Job Vacancy for Assistant Head of Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by ekel101: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Job Details

‘Every so often an opportunity arises where one can be part of something that makes a real difference.

This is one of those. PriceCheck is a team of skilled individuals that have taken the basic ideas of online product search and made it so much more. Our solution now includes the most online stores and products, mobile e-commerce, services and more. Most things e-commerce can be found with PriceCheck. We have changed the shopping and product search to make it relevant, mobile, hyper local and current.

In the process we even got voted as the best mobile app worldwide, beating more than 100 000 other apps in the process.

Responsibilities:

The content editor needs to ensure that content displayed on the website is of good quality
Add new shop content onto the website in desired timeframes.
Work closely with marketing team to write up long form content for blog posts.
Ensure that all adhoc queries from merchants are resolved timeously

Candidate Requirements

Skills and Competencies:

Good written communication skills
Able to work independently and within team
Accountability
Strong attention to detail
Ms office

Click here to apply
Re: Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by ekel101: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
vacancy ends September
Re: Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by Boo1: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello, pls recheck the email cvs are to be sent. As emails aren't delivering.
Re: Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by ekel101: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Really? lemme fix that. thanks
Boo1: Hello, pls recheck the email cvs are to be sent. As emails aren't delivering.
Re: Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by ekel101: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by donigspain(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2014
I just finished an 18 minutes telephonic interview with PriceCheck (South Africa)
Re: Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by lanrexdo(m): 6:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Are you employed?

donigspain: I just finished an 18 minutes telephonic interview with PriceCheck (South Africa)
Re: Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by donigspain(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2014
lanrexdo: Are you employed?

Yes, I am and why do you ask sir?
Re: Vacancy For Assistant Content Editor For Pricecheck by lanrexdo(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2014
I want to apply that is why i am asking..

(1) (Reply)

Workeforce Interview Tomorrow / Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd/vacancy / Clinton Health Access Initiative Recruiting Massively In Various Location!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.