Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Workeforce Interview Tomorrow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workeforce Interview Tomorrow (918 Views)

Jovago Called Me For An Interview Tomorrow 23rd December 2014,are They Real? / (urgent) Invitation For Interview... Tomorrow Wednesday Nov 12 / Union Bank Experienced Hand Interview Tomorrow 17/10/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workeforce Interview Tomorrow by aanuoluwami: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2014
pls i need description to 84b, oluyole extension road, opposite whytak building, oluyole ibadan and what are the likely questions to be asked coz this is my first time of going for their interview. thanks
Re: Workeforce Interview Tomorrow by Facosco(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
aanuoluwami:
pls i need description to 84b, oluyole extension road, opposite whytak building, oluyole ibadan and what are the likely questions to be asked coz this is my first time of going for their interview. thanks
how did u apply thought you must have submitted ur cV to the location before the interview any back to your question jist find your way to Mobil from mobil take a bike tell the bikeman that you are going to total filling station Oluyole then be looking at the house numbering and the road to get no 84b before u get to total filling station
Hope it help amd don't forget to come and share ur experiece here after the interview o

(1) (Reply)

Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd/vacancy / Vacancy: Account Officer (lagos) / Current Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.