Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage (33139 Views)

Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service / Fee Hike: Unad Students Stone Oni / Fee Hike: Unad Students Stone Oni ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by usmanbaba(m): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
From the look of things it seems the student don't know what's wrong with them, what's the fault of babalola on the issues of providing power to his own staffs?
Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by Yuskaraj(m): 1:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm, student with our attitude....Aluta continua victory asata
Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by kayjegs: 2:18am On Sep 15, 2014
For no reason should the students of FEDPOLY Ado attack SAN Afe Babalola for not having power. I will like the students to be realistic in this matter and dont insult people that are trying to say the right things here on nairaland. It is very simple and straightforward, the students should have vent their anger on the Fed Govt through their Administrative heads in school. I think this is logical. If you take the fight to your school authorities and even visiting PHCN in your large numbers, the solution will come and not attack a Private Individual. Moreover, he is one of the highest financial donors to your school, so I still don't get it. I dont think any student of the school here has given any justifiable reason for attacking that man. And mind you, the essence of going to school is to be able to make an informed decision as an individual and not follow the crowd in their thinking. Most of the times, the crowd is wrong. This is my humble submission...
Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 15, 2014
I hope they are arrested and expelled
These ones have no business being in a tertiary institution.They should have been carrying load at the motor park

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by timimatics(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2014
dis pple ought to direct their grieviances to phcn and nt afe babalola. aaua community have nt had light 4 9months nw. they acted by going to phcn office taught them some lesson which they 4got to learn... pple shuld learn 2 direct their attention 2 d rite place.
Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by t2luv1: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2014
ayusco85: Nepa outtage should be blamed for young girls getting pregnant. Hear her story........

Classic
Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by elari(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2014
Yomieluv: Nawa oo. When did Afe babalola become PHCN,or incharge of electricity.

Most students are just in school for certificate sake,no iota of wisdom in their brains.

They are so dumb,that they can't channel their grievance to the right people. In summary,they are intelligence deficient. . .

Long Hissssss.
. . . When I see comments like this I begin to wonder what the real problem could really be. A failed education or outright stupidity. He insults the student here that the are ignorant of who to channel the blame to and not reading where the students complained in the article that while " they had no light, the junior quaters closeby had light" so this means PHCN pRovided light for the area. Ogbeni! Next time look before u leap

1 Like

Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by netotse(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
bonetalk:
ok, i will back it up with picture(s) tommorrow, coz i may not be able to explain to u well,
they both(afe staff building and the community) shares thesame transformer using different cables(concealed with rubber, making it impossible for others to tap from it) , i will snap it and share it with u tommorrow, for u to understand it more.

Hey...

Waiting for the pic...

I'm curious, when you post it, can you also tell me if the staff quarters had(or has) light this evening (tuesday)...I want to confirm something.
Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
elari: . . . When I see comments like this I begin to wonder what the real problem could really be. A failed education or outright stupidity. He insults the student here that the are ignorant of who to channel the blame to and not reading where the students complained in the article that while " they had no light, the junior quaters closeby had light" so this means PHCN pRovided light for the area. Ogbeni! Next time look before u leap

Ignoramus..... It's BEDC not PHCN anymore .....meaning? No more free electricity for cooking beans.....wanna cook pay your bills!
Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by elari(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice:

Ignoramus..... It's BEDC not PHCN anymore .....meaning? No more free electricity for cooking beans.....wanna cook pay your bills!
. . . Yet a bigger ediot arrives, am sorry urs has no redemption. I give up

1 Like

Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2014
elari: . . . mption. I give up

Just as you will be stoned on your naked head in your old age.....
Re: Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage by bonetalk(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
netotse:

Hey...

Waiting for the pic...

I'm curious, when you post it, can you also tell me if the staff quarters had(or has) light this evening (tuesday)...I want to confirm something.
sorry for the delay, i've snapped it but the phone is having problem due to some newly installed applications in it, i'm using another phone to browse now,
now to ur question, the apartment(afe) still has power supply till now, i will still try to share d pictures with, please bear with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out My Graduation Pictures After Five Years (photos) / ASUU Strike: Updates / Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.