Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In (2649 Views)

Start A Profitable Business In Mini Importation: One day coaching in P/Harcourt / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / How Can I Locate Cac Office In Port Harcourt? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by gsmalarm: 4:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Looking for Nigerian distributors for latest design intelligent IP camera - eRobot

https://www.nairaland.com/2029675/intelligent-network-cube-camera-pir
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by viruz007(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Happy New Year I guess...
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Yeah
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Pchinak: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmm...business must be really dry in portharcourt...or done by the elderly.
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
I deal on pure vehicle techs,
U can contact me to get our ELM device, with that you use in running diagnostic checks on ur vehicles using your fone!!!
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by CharlyNick: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
I HAVE A STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO MATERIAL THAT WILL SHOW/GUIDE YOU THROUGH.
YOU CAN GET A COPY OF THIS MATERIAL AND START IMPORTING ITEMS FROM MANUFACTURERS 300% CHEAP IMMEDIATELY.

YOU CAN ORDER THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR KAYMU STORE AND IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN 4-5DAYS. IT IS (PAY-ON-DELIVERY) SO DON'T BE SCARED. DON'T FALL FOR SCAMMERS ONLINE.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS DVD VIDEO
(PAY ON DELIVERY)

HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS
WITH JUST 20k AND MAKE 350-500K
MONTHLY SELLING YOUR IMPORTED GOODS
ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc.

WHAT IS IN THIS DVD VIDEO:
(1) How to Discover Hot selling Items

(2)How To Securely Pay For your Goods
and Avoid Scam

(3) Products that sells Faster you should
Import

(4) How To By Avoid/By Pass Custom
Charges/Delay

(5) How To Receive your Goods in Nigeria
within 4days and Three shipping companies that charges Very Low you should Use to Import your goods.

(6) Secrete Websites where you can get
your Items 200% Cheaper Rate than Any
where else

(7) A Link Where you can get Any Branded Items like (Phones, Tabs, Laptops, Electronic Gadgets) etc with 1year GUARANTEE (THIS IS A BONUS)

(cool Unknown Secrete way to Sell your Imported Items On Jumia, Konga,
Dealdey, Kaymu FASTER etc.

(9) How to Run a Safe Cash-On-Delivery
Service and Companies you should Partner with for this Service. Whether you like it or NOT, 95% of Customers Prefer CASH-ON-DELIVERY so they can Trust you. ELSE YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS.

SO WITH THE COMPANIES LISTED IN THIS
VIDEO, THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR GOODS
TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHEREVERY THEY
ARE LOCATED AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY
FOR YOU.

(10) How To 'Partner' with E-
Commerce Sites like Konga, Jumia,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. to Sell your Items.

(11) Newly Discovered way to pay for your goods and Avoid paying High exchange rate.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO
ON YOUR LAPTOPS, TV, COMPUTERS.

VIDEO COST= 8,500

IF YOU PREFER A ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING, IT COST #15,000 CALL FOR YOUR BOOKINGS.

IF YOU WANT TO GET THE VIDEO MATERIAL, WE ACCEPT (PAY-ON-DELIVERY TO ALL STATES.

Nicholas
08036932174, 08179774175
Port-Harcourt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Need To Leave Every Other Businesses And Start Affiliate Marketing Now. / How Can I Change My Bank ATM Pin / According To Forbes If Your Business Doesn't Have This,you'll Be Out Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.