Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In (2651 Views)

Start A Profitable Business In Mini Importation: One day coaching in P/Harcourt / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / How Can I Locate Cac Office In Port Harcourt? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
I created this thread; for young entrepreneurs of 35yrs n below; to come in for some tea talks; very much aware of. What it takes to keep a business going (whether small scale, medium scale or large scale) in our tense n unfavourable clime ; come in n share ur business venture, what has kept yu going;
U could have patronages here; plus U could see others in same line with u; n learn better or synergize!!!

For those older dan 35; u ain't barred either; u can comme n give us some fatherly advice; we shall appreciate; tnk u

Ray...
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by fiftynaira(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Following....
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ph city j entrepreneurs; where ykall; come n showcase urselfs 4 patronage! Ds wat wev always wanted!!!
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by viruz007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello folks...

Can't wait to read some stories...

Following
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Come in
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by viruz007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello Enteprenuers,

I wish to invite you all for a business meeting holding this Saturday at No. 30 Enugu Street, Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, time is 12pm. The meeting is being organized by the Fahrenheit Business Group. Look forward to seeing you there.

You can reach me for more info my PM me.

Cheers
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
viruz007: Hello Enteprenuers,

I wish to invite you all for a business meeting holding this Saturday at No. 30 Enugu Street, Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, time is 12pm. The meeting is being organized by the Fahrenheit Business Group. Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers
bro; I think it is utterly illogical to post here about a business; without 1st giving us a prelude of what the business is; this site as u mmaay haave noticed is satuurated with intellectuals n intelligentia's j so U should when posting things like dat; here, do better!!!
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Following......
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by viruz007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Raymondenyi: bro; I think it is utterly illogical to post here about a business; without 1st giving us a prelude of what the business is; this site as u mmaay haave noticed is satuurated with intellectuals n intelligentia's j so U should when posting things like dat; here, do better!!!

Sorry about that.

It's a business meeting where they will be discussing about Traditional Businesses and 21st Century Businesses. They'll also offer you a business plan that you can choose if you want to invest in it or not and attendance is free.

1 Like

Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by metroy4x: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Am snail & grasscutter farmer, I setup a snail pen for rssda in okrika there in ph for beneficiary, am looking for serious minded partner to do business with.

1 Like

Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Super1759: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
viruz007: Hello Enteprenuers,

Cheers
what's that all about? Pm me with details... Was up wit the meeting
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
viruz007:

Sorry about that.

It's a business meeting where they will be discussing about Traditional Businesses and 21st Century Businesses. They'll also offer you a business plan that you can choose if you want to invest in it or not and attendance is free.
better; ur apologies accepted; now u can give a better description of d place...
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Joynuel: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Start your own business in a smart way today!!! Are you ready to earn N40, 000.00 monthly with an opportunity to grow it to N2, 000,000.00 monthly from a start up of only N6,500? Then all you need is to be part of the Direct TopUp scheme.

Why Direct TopUp - DTU?

1. Direct TopUp will make it possible for you to make money while topping up for mobile, toll, electricity, cable TV, other utilities etc
2. Very low start up capital of just N6,500;
3. Earn commissions when you activate a Direct Top Up retailer;
4. Grow to become an agent after activating 20 Direct TopUp retailers; this means higher commission and more money;
5. Earn commissions from everyone you activate and also earn commission from your Direct TopUp Phone.

ONECARD.... The King of Recharge!

Recharge all mobile network with just ONECARD.
Key into Amazing innovation and Become a Distributor.

Interested?

Call us: 08034830143, 08055101440

Direct TopUp, think big, start small!!!

Company Name: CASHRYCOM Nig. Ltd.
Address: Ejike Plaza, #24 old Aba Road, 2nd Artillery, Port Harcourt.
Tel: 0803 483 0143, 0805 510 1440
Email: onecardphc@gmail.com

Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by viruz007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Raymondenyi: better; ur apologies accepted; now u can give a better description of d place...

Coming from 2nd Artillery, drop at that big roundabout that leads to Rumuomasi (going straight), leads to Slaughter (if you turn left). The street to your right is Enugu Street and the venue number is 30.

You can call me on 08098290687 if you need directions. Cheers
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
The devil is working real hard to kill dis thread n continue keeping PH citizens, in abject penury; buh it shall not work; d devil shaall loose
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by tomiamida: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
You should just log on and fill the form

Candidates selected are being sponsored, trained and mentored and winner will win cash prizes.

This event is a pilot program for a TV series.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by cmonek(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
lets keep the thread alive please. Really want to learn from this thread... Thanks for the contributions.
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
It definitely shall; n just to bring. To ur knowledge ; anybody going to ikoku to get parts; ppls contact me; I'll give u d number of a dealer on partrs so u wnt b scaaammed n syphoned wen u gett they
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by malachytochukwu(m): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
I am into wrist watch supplies, u can Contact me for ur original water resistant skone wrist watch....wen ur cupboard is full u can keep ur watch in a bucket of water while u clear the table or cupboard for space...just 4k Transamadi is my abode but I supply even to china if they need one...07066416732

Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2014
More pictures pls..
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2014
malachytochukwu: I am into wrist watch supplies, u can Contact me for ur original water resistant skone wrist watch....wen ur cupboard is full u can keep ur watch in a bucket of water while u clear the table or cupboard for space...just 4k Transamadi is my abode but I supply even to china if they need one...07066416732
'll like to patronise U...
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2014
malachytochukwu:
I am into wrist watch supplies, u can Contact me for ur original water resistant skone wrist watch....wen ur cupboard is full u can keep ur watch in a bucket of water while u clear the table or cupboard for space...just 4k Transamadi is my abode but I supply even to china if they need one...07066416732
bro; re u sure u a real business man? I indicated interest in ur product n U treat it wt levity; it's rare seeing such attitude in serious minded business men...

1 Like

Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by onyeakwanga(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
for anything on production contact mr bright on 08068027745. if you also see my product in the market buy it and you will be happy you did.but you may want to read my thread in this business section, good, then search for the thread with the topic INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES:CHOOSE THE ONE YOU WILL LIKE TO INVEST IN.
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by calaohuru(m): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am contributing my own quota by offering to design a corporate website for any entrepreneur from PH for a token of #5000.
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by worldgee: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Here are what we hv 4 u.
1. Brand nw 7" tablet PC / Android 4.2 / Inbuilt Television / Dual standard sim / Inbuilt 3G / 5mp / BBM, etc. @ Just 20k (for dis thread)
https://www.nairaland.com/1874669 /independence-promo-7-tablet-pc

2. SuperBass Wireless Bletooth speaker / FM / Mp3 player / Phone call & receiver, etc @ 3k
https://www.nairaland.com/1830162/portable-wireless-bluetooth-speaker-fm

3. High Quality Camera-Design Bluetooth speaker / FM / Mp3 player / Phone call & receiver / Hand bag, etc. @ 4.5k
https://www.nairaland.com/1915610/camera-design-high-quality-portable

4. Universal Internet Modem CardReader @ 4k
https://www.nairaland.com/1830417/universal-internet-modem-card-reader

5. Professional Class 10 ADVANCE microSD memory card frm N800
https://www.nairaland.com/1833873/ph-rejoice-advance-microsd-memory

There is also gd discount 4 those dat want 2 re-sell any of these products or buying in bulk.

We can also be of assistance realising your dreams of importation biz. That's what we do.
For more enquiries call or txt: John 08059944870.
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2014
You need an absolute business mindset about sports betting, so let us call it "sports investing".

Sports investing means investing in a sporting event to make money. The important thing to remember is you are aiming to make money over the long term. And to be successful, you need to be armed with a winning betting system.

A betting system is generally a set of rules used by the punters to select bets in order to achieve the optimum outcome.

Virtual Football League Betting is like a running marathon, not a 100 meter sprint. You must be prepared for the long haul and must treat this as a business.

What will make you profitable and successful is using a betting system.

In VFL, you must be patient. If you want instant fortune, try the lottery.

It is not hard at all to make money in VFL. The criteria and rules is Discipline and Patience. You will think long term which requires commitment.

I would coach you on how to make a minimum of N4000 daily from the Virtual Football League played on Merrybet, Nairabet, 1960Bet...etc.

I am going to give you Live coaching...irrespective of your exposure level.

WHAT WILL YOU NEED?

1. You would to put a one time amount of N30,000 into your account (I 100% guarantee you won't lose a dime). I would explain why during our coaching session.

2. You need a Computer with internet. A good cafe or your own Personal Computer.

3. A minimum of six (6) hours daily.

4. My Coaching fee of N5000.

The next two days after my coaching you, you would stay with me for a minimum of six (6) hours daily and and I would make you N4000 daily. After these two days, you'd go on use what I have taught you.

For Portharcourt Residents only.

Send an email to virtualfootballpro@gmail.com or call me on 0802 528 4187 let's see one on one.

Have a great day.
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by malachytochukwu(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Raymondenyi:
bro; re u sure u a real business man? I indicated interest in ur product n U treat it wt levity; it's rare seeing such attitude in serious minded business men...
sorry about the way u feel, however I told u to text me ur address and u promised to do so. U didn't text it to me at the end and I received many calls that day so I culdnt figure out which was ur number. Pls contact me again with ur address pls. Thanks
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by oscarvicto(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Call us for your security gadgets and computer accessories etc

Spy dvr camera watch
Spy dvr camera pen
Ip/CCTV camera with Poe, night vision, motion detection etc

Visit us at I-BUYE.com
Call us on 08063333215

Send a mail to ino@i-BUYE.com or okaforimchrist@yahoo.com

Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by viruz007(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good evening gentlemen and ladies,

Please i wish to share this little piece of information with you all;

The Fahrenheit Business Club specially invites you all to a Business Opportunity Meeting this Saturday, 18th October 2014 in Port-Harcourt. This Business Opportunity is ideal for employees and job seekers alike, seeking to start generating a residual income from their social capital.

Details are as follows;

VENUE: No 30 Enugu Street, Rumuobiakani (Close to ValleyView Dorchester Hotel).

TIME: Guests start to arrive by 12:30pm. Guests are expected to be seated by 1:00pm as the presentation would commence at exactly 1:00pm.

Call Me (My name's Effiong) on 07031290687, 08098290687 for directions or further directions.

I look forward to seeing and meeting all of you there tomorrow.

Cheers.
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
viruz007:
Good evening gentlemen and ladies,

Please i wish to share this little piece of information with you all;

The Fahrenheit Business Club specially invites you all to a Business Opportunity Meeting this Saturday, 18th October 2014 in Port-Harcourt. This Business Opportunity is ideal for employees and job seekers alike, seeking to start generating a residual income from their social capital.

Details are as follows;

VENUE: No 30 Enugu Street, Rumuobiakani (Close to ValleyView Dorchester Hotel).

TIME: Guests start to arrive by 12:30pm. Guests are expected to be seated by 1:00pm as the presentation would commence at exactly 1:00pm.

Call Me (My name's Effiong) on 07031290687, 08098290687 for directions or further directions.

I look forward to seeing and meeting all of you there tomorrow.

Cheers.

wat does d business entail?
Re: Young Infopreneurs And Entrepreneurs In P/harcourt Pls Come In by minimann: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
hello all, Like our page @ www.facebook.com/MiniAutoCar for breaking updates on clean super affordable cars in PH. (registered and Toks)There's a car for everyone! Claim yours today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Wholesale Market For Fruits And Vegetables In Nigeria? / 150 Million Naira LOAN / I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.