Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

NEE HELP IN CGI. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / NEE HELP IN CGI. (1311 Views)

You Need To See My CGI Skill / Nigeria's CGI Community And The "All Man For Himself Syndrome" / Mumu's Guide To 3d&VFX-Free Online Tutorials For Aspiring Nigerian CGI Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEE HELP IN CGI. by GENCEN(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
I am a kind of new to intense cgi modeling animation and intergration and i relay need the help of people like
AdamuW, Innnovatorz,Graffickdon,Wham and the rest of all those in the
Cgi forum please don,t get annoyed if you name was not mentioned pleassssss
Re: NEE HELP IN CGI. by AdamuW: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2008
Hello Gencen. First thing I suggest is to read through various previous threads. There is alot of info and help to be found.

Then try to get a better idea as to which area you want to focus on. That will then help others help you better.

I have no problem meeting you to help point you in the right direction. I'm busy this week so maybe we can slot something in for the next week.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Firm, Freelance Graphic Artists Needed: Mindworx: Publication Project! / The Poll Magazine! / Graphics And Layout Design Artist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.