Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance (10366 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan:

Shun! You need funds to kick start everything.
What are you babbling about?
The FG suppose to release funds for prevention of Ebola cases in Nigeria that is what I am babbling about.
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by anytexy: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
amtalkin: 200M Just like that?. I just hope some state governors will not start wishing for Ebola to come to dia state in my own opinion you can't give Rivers 200m n Lagos 200m. 200m is jux too much for Rivers
U spoke my mind. I hv been saying it. Very soon other state govs wll start claiming they have Ebola in order to collect 200m. Why is it a new? Political propaganda. So that GEJ wll be criticised. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by constance500: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
gbaskiboy: club that is bound for relegation is what u won and u're jubilating make ARSENAL catch u na, u go ran kabakaba

Forget o.. We don get Falcao

Nothing go shake us again
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by Forwetinnah: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
obailala:
The issue is not about state govt relying on FG, afterall the state govt has already used its own funds to sort the issue.. but the FG has already promised 200m... now the issue is an issue of accountability on d part of the FG.

If only u will remove the politics log from ur eyes it should be clear to u that the issue raised here is on the accountability of the FG, something we never care about in Nigeria

Reaaaaally?
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by Forwetinnah: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ozin: What a hopeless state Government! Health issue is not on the exclusive list. The Rivers state govt should wake up and deal with it. This is the problem with many state govt.They are suppose to care for everything in their state except defense, customs and immigration, instead they want Education,health,Agriculture etc dealt with in their states from the FG.

Where you want Ameachi to get money wey him don use do politics plus borrow add ...the state is in huge debt, no money o
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by whitecat1: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Can someone please post a link to where Fashola or LASG confirmed they received 200M. Everything I saw on google is about how Fashola Lagos state has not seen a kobo of the ebola fund, despite the news making round that additional 200m has been released in Lagos name to car collector of a minister.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
200 million for one or 2 infected persons na waa oh den if na fifteen persons that one na 200 billion
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by HONNESSTY(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
kachic2: Don't give rivers state any dime.lubbish.
c diz mumu clever, otondo like u. True talk some people no suppose to dey give comment for this forum because dem dey think with their ass no be dem brain. Abegi if u no get any better things to contribute make u go siddon, park well abeg mumu clever
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by arsetalks(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
datguru:

Dont just quote me, Im in rivers and i know what im saying
Thee fact that you are in Rivers counts for f*ck all. There is surely an ebola over there. The health ministry which is in charge is under PDP not APC.

Your assumption is uneducated and wicked.
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by Onlyhandsome(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
if d state govt has released d 300m dot tink dis man wil b crying for d 200m from FG. Imagine wia dis same commissioner claimd dat dia was no ebola in r/s, d same day in d evening d 1st case was reported in d state. Wen de want to play politics de go on paper n tele buh wen de want to lie d call radio houses on phone. Let dem make do wif d 300M from d state n stop resulting to dis public pity always

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by brainpower(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
They just confirmed everybody's fears that this ebola news in PH is blown out of proportion for money and to stop the TAN rally in PH. Though the FG still needs to give them the money as promised but I doubt it will come soon them. How many people did they treat of the ebola disease? Adding everything they claim to have spent and will still spend, it means they have put atleast 500million into this ebola news in PH alone and more will be spent afterall afterall they have the house of assembly at their beck and call to pass whatever bill they want passed. It isn't about APC or PDP here, it is about politicians stealing our money with flimzy excuses.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by chuksdanny: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
amtalkin: 200M Just like that?. I just hope some state governors will not start wishing for Ebola to come to dia state in my own opinion you can't give Rivers 200m n Lagos 200m. 200m is jux too much for Rivers
d tin taya me self
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by oduastates: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
eddiebruk:

Nobody is politicisng anything here bro, Port Harcourt has only recorded a few or rather 2 cases of Ebola, and all emergency response has been redirected to LASG, do you care to ask how much the LASG has spent on this issue since the outbreak, why should PHG making it an Issue already because they have spent 300M, and how true is this Figure..? We have to be factual about things like this and not just succumb to whatever we hear from State Government

Is Lagos the FG ?
Anyway , the FG government is useless and does not exist.
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by lordnammy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
The truth of the matter is that ebola never for once entered ph the said rumuokolo is where our office is, ik's boi came to my office and told me all the scary politics. And said woman that died of ebola was a fat lie, we all know the truth.
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by highmood(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Is this for political blackmailing or what? When Lagos state govt started fighting Ebola, they didn't in a hurry requested for any money from the government. Thier efforts where seen to curtail the spread of the virus and in managing the infected people. But its not yet long that the first victim died and others quarantined yet they are requesting for #2m. If that is the case, every state government would say they have victims of Ebola and pick up people and quarantine them. They should continue thier work, if thier is a need for the fed to give them #2m, they will certainly do. President Jonathan is not sentimental. He is a broad hearted President. Vote President GEJ in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by tochman(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
RIVERS STATE CORPERS YET TO RECEIVE THEIR STATE ALLOWEE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. Amechi dey find moni from FG to take fight FG. Pathetic
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by lastpage: 4:28am On Sep 15, 2014
I just hope one "smart Politician" will not IMPORT EBOLA into his STATE so that like Lagos and Rivers State, he can lay his hands on some cool #200 Million CASH! shocked shocked shocked

Govt needs to stop being "reactive"in situations like this.

Set-Up structures in all the states (Protective and Screening Equipments and Isolation Centers) instead of dolling-out CASH!

Okay, l gerrit, CLUELESS GOVT cant help it.
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 15, 2014
oduastates:

Is Lagos the FG ?
Anyway , the FG government is useless and does not exist.

Do you have a problem with comprehension?
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by persius555(m): 5:11am On Sep 15, 2014
The money has een sent to sierra leone, guinea and liberia.Those countries are in fire,they need the funds more than rivers.
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by lost123(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2014
winkNo matter what God dey
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by uwemjack(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2014
ritababe: Why are my not surprise
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by uwemjack(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2014

shocked
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by themmydhayhor(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2014

Coz u knw d type of country u are gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by EKPELIBE(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sharon6: Their money must have been used for purchase of Bullet proof cars. I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Playing politics with people's life.

MY BROS I SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAY. GOD HELP US. undecided
Sharon6: Their money must have been used for purchase of Bullet proof cars. I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Playing politics with people's life.

MY BROS I SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAY. GOD HELP US.
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by raypex(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
It is pitiable that some people here on nairaland don't post like they are educated. Why in the world would some people be so self centered? that they refuse to accept the truth - The FG has refused to render help to rivers state for political reasons.
Because you are not in rivers state and probably no member of your family resides there doesn't mean you should foolishly close your eyes to the fact that we are talking about lives here.
Even if there is little or no Ebola in Rivers state, and considering the fact that the state govt. have spent so much on this issue. Don't they deserve the same kind of support offered to the other state?

As for that slowpoke who was saying something about oil money, perhaps his wack schools never thought him that such an industry is used to generate funds for the FG.

The same funds distributed to all states including his.
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Na wa o..but there is no more ebola why do they need the money? Apc ppl tho..am sure they want to use it for election...mtscheew
Re: Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance by kachic2: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
HONNESSTY:
c diz mumu clever, otondo like u. True talk some people no suppose to dey give comment for this forum because dem dey think with their ass no be dem brain. Abegi if u no get any better things to contribute make u go siddon, park well abeg mumu clever
Jonkie wetin u sabi,politicians go dey use una head as if u no go sch.u tink say d cash go rich u even rcharge card u no go see.who giv u dis link. To nairaland,swun abeg delete dis oluku. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patients Starve As Food Stocks Dry Up At Zimbabwe Government Hospital / Lagos Discharges 33 More Coronavirus Patients / WHO Approves China’s Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.