Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here (856 Views)

All Software Related Problems / We Can Help You Solve Any Computer Related Problems / I Need An Industrial Training At Any Computer Related Firm/outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by eAziEbOnE: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
[/color]
HI GUYS,
GUESS WHAT? I HAVE JUST DECIDED TO BE AS GENEROUS AS I CAN BE WITH MY SKILLS.
SO, IF YOU EVER ENCOUNTER ANY COMPUTER RELATED PROBLEM; HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, NETWORKING, etc,
JUST SEND ME THE PROBLEM AND ENJOY THE GOOD FEELIGS THAT COMES WITH HAVING YOUR PROLEMS SOLVED.

GIVE ME A TRY AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO TO BED THINKING OF THAT 'HARD NUT TO CRACK'.[color=#000099]

[i][/i]DOING IT FOR THE LOVE OF IT!!!

send problems to ememeze@yahoo.com and get your solutions.
Re: Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by lilvonz(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2008
Your Open QuestionShow me another ยป
How can i connect two computer to a single network?

i have two dell laptops with windows xp as their os.
one of them is connected to a modem and so can access the internet,
but the other is not.
how can i with the aid of a network cable connect the other laptop to access the net?
both laptops are dell computers.

or
how can two laptops be connected to a single modem using a network cable?
Re: Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by eAziEbOnE: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2008
lilvonz, i prefer receiving your problems in my yahoo mail box (ememeze@yahoo.com).
Anyway, i am going to help you crack that nut,
You will need a few networking basics to get both systems to access the internet but since i don't
know about your networking ability, i will tell you what to do step by step.
I visited your profile page and got your yahoo mail address.
So go to your inbox, follow my instructions and enjoy the beauty of networking.

Don't forget to send me a mail when your problem is solved!!!
Re: Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by lilvonz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2008
thanks man. i will check my email right away
Re: Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by tupix(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2008
@eAzieone, please can you also assist in solving Laptop related problem, both software and hardware? Already I am having a problem with Sony Vaio VGN-FZ31M. The laptop powers off immediately I switch it on or refused to be powered at times.

You can reach me on yemmora@yahoo.com or this thread
Please help
Re: Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by LUDALOOLO(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2008
If you need genuine windows xp, contact me here Y:M lagos4nigeria or email sometimeswe@gmail.com
Re: Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by eAziEbOnE: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2008
I have just sent your solutions Yemi, Dele and Alexander so go to your mail box and enjoy my generosity.
Re: Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by deleson: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2008
Pls can I get a preferably okay P3 or P4 Cpu within the rate of 6k-8k?
Re: Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here by Equity7: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2008
@ poster,
kindly asist me here;, my gen sudenly went off and i don't have a back-up battery on my lappy, when i tried to boot again, it took long to open to my desktop, it is still fast to boot but when it gets to desktop, nothing would show for about 3minutes, it started after the generator sudenly went off.

it has 1G RAM
core 2duo processor (centrino)
fan is running.

pls what could be the solution?, my mail is fxstar1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Psystar Vs Apple. / How To Create And Use Pc Recovery? / Moderator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.