Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships (7351 Views)

Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / Marital ‘unbliss’ – ‘see Finish’ Or Apathy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2014
braine: Contact should be reduced; calls, texting, visits; prolly having separate rooms for the married guys, etc. Basically to find ways for the couple to miss each other kinda. So the few times when there are calls, visits et al, there will be a lot to talk about ie quality moments and talks.

What's this? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by MizMyColi(f): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: hehehehehehe...
Another Nairaland couple....
Abeg i ll be the brides-maid oooo.......

Dygeasy: MizMyColi, may I say something?
I love you.
Anyhow all of una term it. Na una sabi. You inspire really.

sholasholala:
Endorsed!

softsparkyy:
Me too. cheesy

ideology:
From my dear friend mizmycoli,
She has said it all
[size=15pt]Love is choice, risk, sacrifice [/size]
Mz you read too much, I'll have to seize your phone or ask network providers to disconnect you from internet.

Thank You Guys kiss
Y'all are the reason I'm here grin

1 Like

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

I love you too, Dygeasy.
grin

P.S - Temi, this is not a rozay cheesy cheesy cheesy

hmmmm.....

Abeg you guys should just get married jare....

I wanna be a brides-maid......

1 Like

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by MizMyColi(f): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Hian!
You know he's hooked na grin
temigracie:

hmmmm.....

Abeg you guys should just get married jare....

I wanna be a brides-maid......
Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: Hian!
You know he's hooked na grin
to who??...

You guys are just dulling my spirit here...

And its so unfair.....you guys simply dont wanna make me your brides-maid..

1 Like

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by MizMyColi(f): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy
You know every na grin
Make we nuh derail the thread.
temigracie: to who??...

You guys are just dulling my spirit here...

And its so unfair.....you guys simply dont wanna make me your brides-maid..

1 Like

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

I love you too, Dygeasy.
grin

P.S - Temi, this is not a rozay cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oooh I don learn this new word ooo.
Are you trying to pull a bukato on me?

Temi, this is not a rozay. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Who are these kids roaming around on this thread?

What so special about the copy and paste post that you guys are going gaga about?

5 Likes

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 16, 2014
This phenomenon of 'see finish' is part of life itself, and it cannot be avoided. People eventually get bored and tired of what is too proximate/familiar/predictable/consumed/conquered/demystified/. . .owned. According to oyinbo people, "familiarity breeds contempt". . . .or as Friedrich Hegel put it, "no man is a hero to his valet". Many relationships crumble for this reason. People assume the grass is greener on the other side.

Think about it, that supposedly hot girl or cute guy you're dreaming about is considered disgusting by someone somewhere who is tired of him or her. That voice that is music to your ears is grating to someone else's ears. . . . that picture that makes your heart melt makes someone else cringe. In other words, your ex is someone else's next, and vice versa.

There is very little you can do to reinvent yourself when you've been "seen finish" by someone you've been in a close relationship with. If the 'I don see you finish' degenerates to 'I no wan see you again', then the only feasible solution is to seek new adventures elsewhere with new people who would consider you fresh and refreshing.

6 Likes

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by NobiGod: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
It only applies if you are not well off or your net worth declined drastically. If you married rich and remained rich then you got yourself a submissive and loving wife (even if she has to fake it).
Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by kaboninc(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

[font=Georgia]
Sure thing!

Most times, it is the guy who falters.
Woman are very intuitive and can smell a pending breakup or change in their man's character from afar.

Guys,
Don't pretend to be what you're not.
Don't call her for one hour when in reality you know you're not that kind of person.
Don't love bomb a lady only to withdraw psychologically and emotionally from her after you feel she has given body, spirit and soul to you.
In other words, do not raise her hopes, until you are very sure that the connection you share is beyond feelings.

Problem I have with this is that it tries to seek a one-sided protection for women. This idea has really shaped society so much that even laws are to back up such thoughts

My point is a relationship can go south and it can be as a result of laxity from either the lady or guy or even both. When we begin and continue to place so much 'blame' and lay so much emphasis on the suppose 'fault' on the male folks and also nurturing such ideas on younger generation, the more raging our societal problems would be.

I've always said this and will keep saying it. Strong, long lasting, beautiful and 'sustainable' relationship is built on a foundation built by the parties involved. Each party plays his or her own role.
Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by Youngpo413: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
AfricanApple: there is no how u will be in a long term relationship or marriage that attraction for your spouse will not reduce, it is natural.
in as far as u are willing to keep that relationship, it is d duty of both u and ur spouse to find all d means u can to revive back those diamonds that makes d love and relationship sparkle, it mustn't necessarily be dsame way u used to do before. that is why u have to be informed and social, hence u can bring different people's experience and add to yours.

your signature has made my day,thanks a milli.
Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by AfricanApple(f): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Youngpo413:

your signature has made my day,thanks a milli.
lots of laugh, u are welcome

and thanks for appreciating it

1 Like

Re: Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships by LebenNG: 6:44pm On May 30, 2021
braine:
Contact should be reduced; calls, texting, visits; prolly having separate rooms for the married guys, etc. Basically to find ways for the couple to miss each other kinda. So the few times when there are calls, visits et al, there will be a lot to talk about ie quality moments and talks.
hubby na military guy, so each time we see, am like a new bride to him, and he a new-found love. Would not have picked any other career for a spouse. So see-finish does not consign our league.Let the civil partners iron dat one out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. / Do You Sing In Shower? / Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.