Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Sport Bet Pundits.official Thread. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Bet Pundits.official Thread. (582 Views)

1960bet Match Codes And Odds ⋆ Sport @bet@ Codes / Keshi, Amokachi Agree Pay Cut For Afcon Pundits Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sport Bet Pundits.official Thread. by whytepawn1(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2014
It is no longer news that a lot of people are into sports betting.i remember those days when 'sporting pool' was the order of the day which is infact still being patronised mostly by aged men.All they have to do is predict the teams that will play out a draw and voila! They are home and dry loaded with their winnings.The advent of the internet and technology has opened a new chapter in the art of sports betting,most notably football.the youths and the elderly alike have braced up to it.sites like naijabets,bets9ja and the likes have made betting more attractive and entertaining with a lot of options and combinations for one to draw up from.hence the essence of this write up is to bring together the great sports betting enthusiasts in the house who could give us one or two pointers in the act.you are also welcome to chip in your thoughts and ideas about your ideal league,your accumulated or estimated winnings,losses etc.common guys the floor is open.lets hear you. I will go first.starting playing last 2weeks.the first time i staked but lost out.the second week i staked 300 naira and won 4500 naira.german amateur did the magic for me,but it was largely due to sheer luck.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be The Year 2014 World Best And Africa Best. / Keshi Reacts To His Dismissal As Super Eagles' Coach / We Are Tired Of Nigeria Hayatou Warns Nff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.