Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (36903 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Actress Monalisa Chinda Speaks On Marriage''he Was Beating Me And The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
LesbianBoy: There is something missing in the picture...

A husband by her side!

Wetin concern you?... Chai
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by parrotibaba(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Adikam: na pure lie
dude check d guy wey act d amazing spiderman,how many yes e de wey e d act as a teenager or d guy dat acted dragon ball evolution, hw many yes he de when he d act a 17yr old boy ...
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by seyirock(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
l no knw wetin dey worry africans @ 40 she stil dey dance all my single ladies....see her face like late micheal jackson,she beter go marry again o.tor
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by fireforfire: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
very truthful lady. no footbqll age grin
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by fireforfire: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
seyirock: l no knw wetin dey worry africans @ 40 she stil dey dance all my single ladies....see her face like late micheal jackson,she beter go marry again o.tor

Gbazaqween... na by force to marry
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by seyirock(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
fireforfire:

Gbazaqween... na by force to marry
look at u! make her colour no confuse u o na clean 9ja girl she be..she beter drop dat european bulshit nd go marry..na her type dy bcom sugar mama later..nonsense mitcheww
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Meen all these girls don dey old o!
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Decryptor(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
hatux: Divorce I think

She divorced her husband immediately Glo endorsed her for N35m ambassador deal.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by hatux: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Decryptor:

She divorced her husband immediately Glo endorsed her for N35m ambassador deal.
Spirit of money..
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by vict505(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
echobee: She don reach 40? shocked shocked shocked
Is she married?
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by simplisity(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
I dont know y some people r suprise, is there anytin wrong about reaching 40yrs? She looks younger than her and kudos to her by reavelin her real age to us, which u know many hide, especialy women
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Sarimah(f): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: ur d cutest
grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Wallade(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wow! She doesn't look like a 40 years old lady.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by cooljoe(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sarimah: grin grin grin grin
owfa na, where u go hide. Shey ur now in ph?
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Sarimah(f): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Unibenstudent: who said she is cuter than u must be thrown into sambisa forest
grin grin grin
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sarimah: grin grin grin
as in sarimah is doro super mega pweety choi
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by paris10: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm just freaking confused. Last year, this girl celebrated her 34th birthday. Today she is 40. Seems you can't keep hiding your real age. Hope she wont be 40 in 5 years time.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by temmywayne005(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
d cake make sense.......40?...waooo!!!!
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Sarimah(f): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: owfa na, where u go hide. Shey ur now in ph?
yh I am
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Profcamsey: Na dem go dey act small gals 4 movie, Nollywood fake since 2089. btw HBD

Anytime I make frontpage, I ll be 2 anxious to get to church the next sunday for thanksgiving

undecided
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2014

A husband by her side!

I was about flogging Profcamsey when I came across dis
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by cooljoe(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sarimah: yh I am
okies, so where in dey garden city do u reside, fine geh
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by goodgood2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2014

A husband by her side!
She's divorced. It looks like She lacked the humility to sustain her marriage or she went after a "high class" husband who didn't really need her.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by londoner: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
goodgood2:
She's divorced. It looks like She lacked the humility to sustain her marriage or she went after a "high class" husband who didn't really need her.

She suffered domestic abuse in her marriage. When your daughter or sister goes through the same, tell her to stay and be a man's punching bag.....lol

I guess "humility" means something else in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by OdeyTommy: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monalisa u are just too much.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2014
Beautiful woman just like Rita Dominic who didn't hide their age unlike others especially aunty genevieve and Don Lienus(don jazzy) claiming 31 undecided

Happy Birthday
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2014
For those screaming marriage,how many of you are husband materials?
Better to be single than marry a foolish thing undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by AMADU77: 12:57am On Sep 16, 2014
sexmachine01: [size=40pt] she's really beautiful!!
Meet more beautiful and richer sugar mummies who are looking for young vibrant guys Here!!!
[/size]

u r a filthy dirty rat piimp

i pray u rot in hell
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2014
where is her husband?
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by JEITO: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
I hope she go begin act mama or aunty roles and leave the young girls role for KIKI grin
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by JEITO: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Truluvguy: where is her husband?
the man been dey beat her, so she run away from home for some years now...she's a runaway wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: 'How I Met Temi Otedola' / Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment / Tekno's Vocal Box Is Temporarily Damaged And Can't Sing Or Perform—Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.