Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (36764 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Actress Monalisa Chinda Speaks On Marriage''he Was Beating Me And The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by omonla555: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Beautiful
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by MadCow1: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2014
So that's what the inside of Villa medeci looks like!!! undecided

#fuckthat...

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by themejiwalker(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Happy birthday monalisa my ex. i miss you too embarassed

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Ymodulus: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2014
She is old

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Lakayanah: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Yellow pawpaw happy birthday.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by EbiR(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Photos: meet the girl with the most popular natural dreadlocks on Instagram and tips for curly dreadlocks

Ladiswagg55 as she is popularly known on Instagram is known for her curly natural dreadlocks . I got a bit of information about her and how she got her dreadlocks to be curly and how she maintained it

Ladiswagg55 started growing her dreadlocks at age ten , according to her
read more , her mum started twisting it when she was that young , and her mum has started doing thesame for her younger sisters too , so it's a family of dreadlocks then lol .

There is no doubt her dreadlocks is one of the most popular on Instagram because of the curls , some people call it magical curls . I will be glad to share with my readers how she got her dreadlocks curly even if I can't give all the information here , you can follow her on Instagram and get the link to her YouTube page then learn the trick from there .more photos and info from source

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-meet-girl-with-most-popular.html

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Coldfeet(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2014
ledafaze: Make she no go marry..... Taking birthday pictures alone... Tufiakwa

she don marry?
she dey with man?
she dey husband house?

If no to any of the questions above, Aunty, u need to start attending Christ Embassy grin
Who told you she took pictures alone? Or do you think these are all the pics from her birthday party? As for those questions you posed up their why not use google to school your self better about her before displaying your ignorance online for the world to seeangry go and marry her nah since you and lesbianboy are having sleepless nights over her marital status nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Godsate: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2014
Whaooooo! My thing Don rise sha. Please, calm down I dey office.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Coldfeet: Who told you she took pictures alone? Or do you think these are all the pics from her birthday party? As for those questions you posed up their why not use google to school your self better about her before displaying your ignorance online for the world to seeangry go and marry her nah since you and lesbianboy are having sleepless nights over her marital status nonsense.

coldfeet indeed....

I cant laugh... U need a guy... I can see why its paining you so much... hahahahaha
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by folu4real(f): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Decent and simple dress. #good. HBD.LLNP
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by hurpeyeahme(f): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2014
shocked 40 n she's dis beautiful!! God bless ur new age Mona....
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by majalisa(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
beautiful Milf[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2014
She really looks good at 40,did'nt know she's up to dat.She even looks younger than some actresses that are forming early & mid 30's.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Coldfeet(f): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
ledafaze:

coldfeet indeed....

I cant laugh... U need a guy... I can see why its paining you so much... hahahahaha
Further display of ignorance.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by rattlesnake(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
rokiatu: Beautiful and elegant...luv her. kiss kiss
u guys have the same shape of head
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Moreena(f): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2014
happy birthday Monalisa aging gracefully
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by ladywriter(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Happy Birthday Monalisa!
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
good

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Emary(f): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
She's one of the few actresses who is honest about her age. Gotta respect that!
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by londoner: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
ledafaze: Make she no go marry..... Taking birthday pictures alone... Tufiakwa

she don marry?
she dey with man?
she dey husband house?

If no to any of the questions above, Aunty, u need to start attending Christ Embassy grin

Why dont you read her story? You obviously have access to the internet. She was married for 5 years, but is divorced because her ex husband was violent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Balkan(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thank God she gree say she don reach 40yrs
but I give her + 5yrs
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by marv1: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
londoner: Wow, she looks good for 40! Monalisa is actually divorced and I thin she has one daughter. The ex -husband was abusive, so they divorced.

. The ex husband was a teacher. They were married b4 she entered nollwood and after her entry she divorced him as level changed.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
go and remarry
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Btruth: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pretty mama!
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by guttentag(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
sexmachine01: [size=40pt] she's really beautiful!!
Meet more beautiful and richer sugar mummies who are looking for young vibrant guys Here!!!
[/size]

Badt Guy!

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Coldfeet: Further display of ignorance.

If you are wisely learned, you will and should know that the best pictures should portray much about the person. As a blogger, they would want to take the best moments and if her home/marriage is homely and sweet enough, you should have seen her husband beside her.

So she is not married.

Be wise enough and read from pictures not from words.... Chris Oyakhilome and co should have given you some insights.

Ciao
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by fairheven: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
An how did this get manoeuvred to the frontpage?

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
londoner:

Why dont you read her story? You obviously have access to the internet. She was married for 5 years, but is divorced because her ex husband was violent.

You lack common sense.... It is a general question and If you read well, it says "NO to any question"...

Haba! Nigerians!

Read na.... Read and conprehend.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
at least she had d courage to say she is 40,unlike Genevieve dat is claiming 35 for d past ten years

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by labakeJ(f): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
kunmis1: LETTER TO GOD:
Good Morning, Baba God,
I don't know what time it is where you are, but
since you're everywhere, I used Nigerian time.
Sorry to wake you this Morning....sorry I just
remembered that you don't sleep. Anyway, you
already know what I want to say.
I want to report my Country Nigeria to you. I don't
understand what is happening here anymore oh.
You blessed us with everything we need but few
people have kept it for themselves and their
generation unborn while the majority suffer.
You remember the "white" people who were here
before? They took some of us as slaves, ruled us
by force, carried some of our precious artifacts to
their country. We got fed up in 1960 and asked
them to go so we can manage our business.....
I'm confused now, that decision to chase "the
Oyinbo " away seem premature because since
they left, our brothers who took over have been
shipping our money and natural resources back
to the same "white" people to keep for them while
we starve here.
Our brothers who claimed they are ready to rule,
still depend on this "Oyinbo" people for everything
from medicare to their children's education.
Papa God, I know what you did in Sodom and
Gomorrah in the Bible, we have done worst than
that in my country but in your mercy you have
kept quiet. I don't want to tell you about NNPC,
the last time we complained about missing money
we suffered fuel scarcity.
Ehhhhhhhheee!!! Before I forget, this Boko Haram
people are still destroying things and killing
people but don't let them know I told you abeg.
I'm just begging you to act fast before we do
something that is not written in the Bible oh!
Papa God, this coming election is a good
opportunity for you to teach people lessons. I'm
not telling you what to do oh, it's just my own
suggestion.
Thanks for reading my letter.
Signed
Kunmi
grin cheesy grin grin funny guy B)

2 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by fovic: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chai I love dis Woman, she is gougeous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction / Footballers Wags (wives And Girlfriends) / Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.