Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? (938 Views)

Mohammed-Tukur Breaks ABU-Zaria 1st Class In Engineering Jinx / Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year / Do You Know You Can Get To The Uk Through This Low Tuition School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2014
i finished 2nd yr with a cgpa of 3.79,6 semesters remaning for me to graduate. can i still make first class if i work extra hard? candid advice needed
Re: Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? by Gooci(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
the possibility is ver slim..... if you kno the total number of units yu will do till final year, yu can try it. place yursef on As all thru, if it meets 4.50, then yu can work towards that.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? by Deraaa: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Actually it depends solemnly on ur determination and drive, at least ur still on the foundation. Just keep on working hard n God will see u tru

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? by dustydee: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Saimeritus: i finished 2nd yr with a cgpa of 3.79,6 semesters remaning for me to graduate. can i still make first class if i work extra hard? candid advice needed
If you can't determine that yourself, how do you hope to graduate with a first class?
Re: Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? by kbshow100(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
E be lyk say u don drink HYPO
Its to late for 1st class
Re: Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? by ignis: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
kbshow100: E be lyk say u don drink HYPO
Its to late for 1st class

Too late for first class.... what have you been doing?
Re: Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa? by rattlesnake(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Google this lady

Esther Baxter

Download 5 of her pix then buy micro SIM 4gb

Then call me I will tell u how use the data to get first class in school

*fists*

WARNING

IF temigrace views or comments on this thread the code n secret will not work again angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Letter By A Principal To Her Students / Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II / OAU Engineering (freshers And Stalites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.