Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian (20353 Views)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Though a very small sum compared to life, its also so huge. I wish I had ideas on how to raise this sum here.

Its refreshing to know that Baby Brian made it. For that, I am so grateful to God

3 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by jephconcer(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Gboliwe:
Though a very small sum compared to life, its also so huge. I wish I had ideas on how to raise this sum here.

Its refreshing to know that Baby Brian made it. For that, I am so grateful to God

Thanks so much for your support so far.

We are hopeful we get the bills sorted with the commitment to this course we have seen. It appears slow, but we pray God rises up again for us.

It can be disheartening when the hospital reminds one of the outstanding but I am hopeful.

Regards ,

Jeph

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by jephconcer(m): 4:06am On Dec 29, 2014
megastu:
Kindly post account details.

Hello friends,

Greetings to you all and hope you are enjoying your holidays.

Fortunately, my family have had to remain in hospital as Brian recovers from the ICU.

Fortunately also, he has been off the ventilator in the last 4days, a very vital sign he is improving and doesn't need life support as initially done. He has been placed on what the doctors call "bubbles" which helps to clear his lungs and also still on medications.

He looks very strong at the moment and has an all peak weight of 3.4kg! The maximum he weighed before surgery was 3.1kg and that was with a lot of battle.

I have asked when he will be released to the open ward and subsequent discharged and I was told likely on Wednesday or Thursday.

In my conversations with some of the Nigerians ,I realised that the Indians may be a bit crafty when it comes to bills. And that they may keep posting a discharge case until bills are settled.

Its been the same concerns I have as the bills are heavily uncleared , not because we didnt hit our initial budget but because of some factors that came our way eg devaluation of the naira and other factors that is quite unfortunate.

I appreciate tge prayers and financial support we have received and will still feel sadly unhappy I am having to request this again from friends in the group.

I will be happy to receive your support to offset the bills. I received 50,000naira from the initial budget balance and still looking at 610,000naira.

I am trying to offset other bills like the visa extension by some weeks because we got a 2month visa which expires in a few days.

Thank you and God bless.

Jeph
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Hello Jephconcer and olu4life,

How is it going?
Have you been able to offset the bill?

I wanted to know if its still okay to send
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by jephconcer(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
salsera:
How is it going?

Hello @ Salsera,

Many thanks for checking up on us as per the fundraising.

Yes, the fundraising is actually very ongoing as per mentioned in the mail thread.

Apologies for not responding aftera few days.

I havent been able to access internet regularly and also, there was a bit of minor setbackwith baby when he had an infection (being treated already- was informed that infections are likely to occur with prolonged stay on ventilator)

Presently, efforts have been on ensuring his weight is worked upon and he has been on some diets placed by a dietician.

This will also support his faster recovery.

Many regards,

Jeph
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
salsera:

How is it going?

Good day family,sorry for my inactive on NL recently. Was offline for some days due to some unforeseen circumstances. We still very much on the payment,yet to offset d bill. Happy New Year Peeps!!!
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by lovinam: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pls send d acc details to vicgreat75@yahoo.com
olu4life:

Good day family,sorry for my inactive on NL recently. Was offline for some days due to some unforeseen circumstances. We still very much on the payment,yet to offset d bill. Happy New Year Peeps!!!
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
lovinam:
Pls send d acc details to vicgreat75@yahoo.com
Done. Thanks once again. Email id is cu****.emma@yahoo.com Make fraudsters no go take advantage,dats I gave a clue to my email add. Thanks once again Lady lovinam. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Babyrex(f): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
olu4life:
Access bank 0000274553 ighodaro jephthah ayodeji
Tanx so much bro. God bless u.
Please can I still make a transfer to this account?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Babyrex:

Please can I still make a transfer to this account?
Yes. Thanks so much sis. God bless u.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Babyrex(f): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
olu4life:

Yes. Thanks so much sis. God bless u.
Will do that at the first diamond bank I come across tomorrow, please no thanks!. No baby deserves this, but we can't question God.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by lovinam: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
olu4life:

Done. Thanks once again. Email id is cu****.emma@yahoo.com Make fraudsters no go take advantage,dats I gave a clue to my email add. Thanks once again Lady Aisha. God bless u
Done
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
lovinam:
Done
Thanks so so much sis. Guess u are the one wit name v****r right?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by lovinam: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yes.
olu4life:

Thanks so so much sis. Guess u are the one wit name v****r right?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is Brian still on recovery mode. But for the financial issue,it has really escalated from the previous amount I stated before. May God help us

1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Babyrex:

Will do that at the first diamond bank I come across tomorrow, please no thanks!. No baby deserves this, but we can't question God.
Good day sis,just wanna remind u. Also the account stated earlier is Access not diamond. There is also a GTB acct available. Depending on d one closer to u mam. Thanks for ur support
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by lovinam: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mail
olu4life:
This is Brian still on recovery mode. But for the financial issue,it has really escalated from the previous amount I stated before. May God help us
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by jephconcer(m): 4:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Dear friends,

Greetings to you.

Many thanks for the support we received on Brian for his surgery last year.

We are back in Nigeria and he is doing well. Recovery is steady and he is gaining weight too.

God bless you all and I am indeed very grateful for all the support in prayers, solutions and advice you gave.

Jeph

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by pickabeau1: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2015
is that all

no pics..

no update on when you landed

any follow up required etc

OwKAY
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
@briansfather.

I'm glad you all made it back.

May God replenish you, may your labour over your kids not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by lovinam: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello, I've been in contact with them thru e mails. He send me any info I require including pics etc. I'm glad brian is ok. I guess he is a very private person rem its Olu4life that brought the case here.
pickabeau1:
is that all

no pics..

no update on when you landed

any follow up required etc

OwKAY

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by pickabeau1: 3:41am On Mar 07, 2015
lovinam:
Hello, I've been in contact with them thru e mails. He send me any info I require including pics etc. I'm glad brian is ok. I guess he is a very private person rem its Olu4life that brought the case here.

Privacy?...no wahala

Let me leave it at that then

The important thing is that the baby is ok as I can't even see the euphoria in his post

But god dey
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Welcome home baby Brian! I never had any doubt you were going to make it. You are a light to your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Misblah(f): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2015
I speak life and eternal health to you baby Brian. You shall live to be the best amongst your peers, blessed overwhelmingly to give help to others as you have received, and a solution to your generation. I bless you in the name of Jesus! Your future is blessed, you are a gift from God filled with blessings and that you shall continue to exude all the days of your life up to when your shall kiss your children's children. GOD BLESS YOU.

Thanks to those who sent their support. May you be an irresistible magnet to favour, peace and bundles of joy throughout the days of your life. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thanks so much once again for the supports and prayers. May God grant ur heart desires IJN (Amen).

@pickabeau1 posted pics of post-surgery, dont have anymore pics but hes doin fine. Thanks for the concern once again
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by pickabeau1: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
olu4life:
Thanks so much once again for the supports and prayers. May God grant ur heart desires IJN (Amen).

@pickabeau1 posted pics of post-surgery, dont have anymore pics but hes doin fine. Thanks for the concern once again

OK

No wahala..

Wish the boys a prosperous life
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by flourishing247: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Hello, How's Brian doing? I lost his parents contact, so I can't get across to them. @olu4life
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
flourishing247:
Hello, How's Brian doing? I lost his parents contact, so I can't get across to them. @olu4life
Great ooooo
Now 5yrs. Agile as ever with his twin brother.
Thanks so much for checking...

Trying to remember the ID.
My bad, lol

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by flourishing247: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
olu4life:

Great ooooo
Now 5yrs. Agile as ever with his twin brother.
Thanks so much for checking...

Trying to remember the ID.
My bad, lol

LOL. This is lovinam. I'm so glad he's doing great. Please give me his email. I would like to contact them.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2019
flourishing247:

LOL. This is lovinam. I'm so glad he's doing great. Please give me his email. I would like to contact them.
Hey Sis, thank you for all you did, the love and concern towards Brian. Not forgotten cheesy

His email - jephconcern@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / My Dad Breaks Me Down Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.