Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian (20362 Views)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Splendblex(f): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
So sad, God please help this baby.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Tolexander: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
So sad bro. I think Tehn should be notified.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tolexander: So sad bro. I think Tehn should be notified.
Well they have been notified. First turned it down cos they said they don't want to handle health cases again. But they revisited the case after okijajuju1 reopened it again. Said they will get back to me if they eventually carry out their census on the case. Yet to get a reply till now
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Tolexander: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
olu4life:
Well they have been notified. First turned it down cos they said they don't want to handle health cases again. But they revisited the case after okijajuju1 reopened it again. Said they will get back to me if they eventually carry out their census on the case. Yet to get a reply till now
try to PM mukina2 to remind her sir.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tolexander: try to PM mukina2 to remind her sir.
OK bro. Tanx
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Well, TEHN just got back to me. They still stand on their ground. They won't be able to help on this case due to the reasons I stated earlier. It is well. A miracle will definitely happen
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by siegfried99(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
embarassed God embarassed in your infinite mercy.. please help this baby. embarassed
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Lateralmaths(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
have you contacted popular bloggers in Nigeria such as Linda Ikeji and others?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lateralmaths: have you contacted popular bloggers in Nigeria such as Linda Ikeji and others?
Well,I emailed Linda and some other personalities in the middle of d week but yet to get a reply. Thanks
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
cry
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by elitebook: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
cry cry What an innocent, sweet, precious baby!! Brian, you shall live and not die. I have gone down on my knees to pray for you. I believe in the Almighty God, Jehovah Rapha. You shall be healed and made whole, in Jesus name, Amen!!!
@all, you can call the Doctor to confirm the validity of this story. The number is in the first letter where the diagnosis is confirmed. I spoke with her (yes, a lady) and she confirmed his situation and yes, I believe the person I spoke to is not a fraud. I have gone out on a limb to make a donation. I pray that more people take a chance to save this precious little boy's life. As you do, may God send a multitude of helpers your way! And for those who do not have money to give right now, please give your prayers.
@poster, pls tell the Dad to look out for a transfer from Elitebook of Nairaland. May God strenghten his family through this trying time. And thank you for helping them spread the word. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by honeychild(f): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just put in my widow's mite. May God strengthen the family in this tough period.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wow elitebook. God bless u so so much Sir. Highly grateful
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by elitebook: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Pls are u..?[/quote]

Yes. But the idea was to be anonymous! No real names please! Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Really want to appreciate elitebook and honeychild for d donation. God will attend to every of ur need in Jesus name!!! Amen
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
elitebook pls can u pm ur number to me pls. Jeph want to speak with u
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Tanx so much guys. Pls don't forget Brian plssss
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
I'm still banking on u peeps pls. We haven't gotten half of 1.7mil yet. Pls help me out in dis case NLders
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Couldn't sleep due to the slow process of the fund raising. Was abit discouraged due to an embarrassment last night from an OAP I was directed to. Never been insulted in my life this way but I'm taking it in good faith cos I know I will testify about Brian. @okijajuju1 pls can u help me push it to FP? So sad right know. We have been able to accumulate 300k so far.
To those that helped so far,I say thank u once more. I'm not giving up on Brian. He's a fighter and God will surely see to his case
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Kanwulia: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Classic TOF!
Tetrology of Fallot!
Hmmmmmmm. . . .This na EMERGENCY O!

To India ke? shocked
Hope the child survives the journey o. . . . .
I PITY AFRICA!

America! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU TO DEATH! kiss

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . .OP!
All the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNXihVJ9TLE
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia: Classic TOF!
Tetrology of Fallot!
Hmmmmmmm. . . .This na EMERGENCY O!

To India ke? shocked
Hope the child survives the journey o. . . . .
I PITY AFRICA!

America! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU TO DEATH! kiss

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . .OP!
All the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNXihVJ9TLE
Moved me to tears. So hating the way Brian is in pain right now. His twin brother is doing fine and not even bothered plus he's getting bigger than Brian
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Kanwulia: 2:00am On Sep 23, 2014
olu4life:
Moved me to tears. So hating the way Brian is in pain right now. His twin brother is doing fine and not even bothered plus he's getting bigger than Brian

Soooooooooooooo. . . FASHOLA'S hospitals are for decoration ni? undecided
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Soooooooooooooo. . . FASHOLA'S hospitals are for decoration ni? undecided
Well it was LUTH that referred him to a private hospital. Then later referred him to India for the surgery
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Kanwulia: 2:05am On Sep 23, 2014
THERE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY REASONS I CAN NEVER LIVE IN NIGERIA OR ANY WHERE IN AFRICA. . . .
Most importantly. . .LIFE IS CHEAP! CHEAPER THAN THAT OF A HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN!

Tufiakwa! embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSF7yRe8Dr0
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Kanwulia: 2:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 2:27am On Sep 23, 2014
^^^ Thanks so much. Watched all the videos u sent,some were inspiring. I can't just wait to burst d news of miracle on the baby
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Had to watch some related videos. Barely slept. Today is another day of hope
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Over 1200 views. Pls guys help me out in this. I beg you in the name of the Lord
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Kanwulia: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2014
olu4life: Over 1200 views. Pls guys help me out in this. I beg you in the name of the Lord

You nor get people for your village? undecided
Why come to NL for a grave matter like this?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

You nor get people for your village? undecided
Why come to NL for a grave matter like this?
Lol. Was expecting it since yesternite but was surprised u were sympathetic on the matter. lol. Tanx dear
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Kanwulia: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2014
olu4life:
Lol. Was expecting it since yesternite but was surprised u were sympathetic on the matter. lol. Tanx dear

You know? cheesy
You have a sick sense of humor. YOU NEVER JAM sha!
I am really not sympathizing with you o.
I don't sympathize with or congratulate people I DO NOT KNOW personally! kiss

I am thinking of my patients and their families. . . WITH GENUINE CONCERNS in the civilized world I LIVE IN. kiss

I don't take YAHOO-YAHOO Nigerians on or off NL seriously at all!

Take kia dia!

We all have our crosses. . . PLEASE, CARRY YOURS TO GOLGOTHA OR CALVARY.

Not my concern really! kiss
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

You know? cheesy
You have a sick sense of humor. YOU NEVER JAM sha!
I am really not sympathizing with you o.
I don't sympathize with or congratulate people I DO NOT KNOW personally! kiss

I am thinking of my patients and their families. . . WITH GENUINE CONCERNS in the civilized world I LIVE IN. kiss

I don't take YAHOO-YAHOO Nigerians on or off NL seriously at all!

Take kia dia!

We all have our crosses. . . PLEASE, CARRY YOURS TO GOLGOTHA OR CALVARY.

Not my concern really! kiss
Lol. Calloti no go kill person. thanks for making me laugh jawe. Na only peeps weh no sabi u go wan fight u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Breaks Me Down Everyday / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.