Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony (37844 Views)

Photos From Two Nairalanders' Introduction Ceremony. / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2014
asodeboyede:

Ewo ile wa ni.... Ai soro odi s'arewa!

Aworan re yi ma buaya ke! Ki lasiri ewa re? Omo dudu bi egbin!

Amo sa, mo kiyesi pe kikida okunrin lon tele lori ero afefe ilenaira yi..... Ka sinkan?

Thank you sir...... it's the grace of God.
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by UjSizzle(f): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2014
The comments here sha grin

OP congratulations.

Hope you won't be allergic to smiles on your wedding day cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by PassingShot(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Arysexy:

Very foolish of u to assume am messing around. Marriage is more than fucccking and mtaking babies.

U need to be prepared psychologically, financially, and other wise b4 u carry woman enter house.

The dude never even do nysc. Except he is running his father's business, I don't see d need to rush into marriage while dependent on ur father.

Feeding ur wife and buying babies food and Pampers are ur sole responsibility as a husband not ur father in-law's.

I must be financially dependent before I bring in a wife, that does not mean I play around dude.

You're obviously not intelligent and matured enough for me to engage you in this debate on marriage.

You don't know the OP and neither do you know his plans and other vital info about him.

Boy, look around you and take a sample of about twenty married persons who are well established in life today. Ask them questions about their beginning and their life journey and you will be surprised how they've come through.

If you were clever enough, you will know that there is a difference between introduction and marriage. But as a duunce that you are, you're quick to condemn him for his decision forgetting that it's not your call.

From what I've read from you so far, I should not be arguing the pros and cons of early marriage with you. You're obviously still guided by youthful exuberance which I wont blame you for but you need to watch your insulting attitude boy.

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Arysexy(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2014
PassingShot:

You're obviously not intelligent and matured enough for me to engage you in this debate on marriage.

You don't know the OP and neither do you know his plans and other vital info about him.

Boy, look around you and take a sample of about twenty married persons who are well established in life today. Ask them questions about their beginning and their life journey and you will be surprised how they've come through.

If you were clever enough, you will know that there is a difference between introduction and marriage. But as a duunce that you are, you're quick to condemn him for his decision forgetting that it's not your call.

From what I've read from you so far, I should not be arguing the pros and cons of early marriage with you. You're obviously still guided by youthful exuberance which I wont blame you for but you need to watch your insulting attitude boy.

Fuccckkkkk u!
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Arysexy:

Fuccckkkkk u!

hmmmm e dey pain u gagaa ooo tongue

mod pls kindly banned dis guy for using abusive lang on dis forum grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by PassingShot(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2014
ijechikky: Taa,,i fine small grin

His fiancee is finer than you
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by asodeboyede(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
sandijey:

Thank you sir...... it's the grace of God.

Really?

That's grace extraordinaire!
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
The groom is not real jare....he's just taking pichsaw with your brother wife
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by haroon313: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am still not sure on that.
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
....his hat loook aiiight but serrriously, whats wrong with trendy Base ball cap??...what is the name if that hat he wearing? what do u callit? angry

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
...hear In London, we wear 3 peace Suit (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by justi4jesu(f): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
very funny comments cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by fireforfire: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
gistmelove:

hmmmm e dey pain u gagaa ooo tongue

mod pls kindly banned dis guy for using abusive lang on dis forum grin

Ban not "banned".... angry. naija universities producing graduates since 1902
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
fireforfire:

Ban not "banned".... angry. naija universities producing graduates since 1902

ehyaa sorry... prof grin
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2015
Arysexy:

Very foolish of u to assume am messing around. Marriage is more than fucccking and mtaking babies.

U need to be prepared psychologically, financially, and other wise b4 u carry woman enter house.

The dude never even do nysc. Except he is running his father's business, I don't see d need to rush into marriage while dependent on ur father.

Feeding ur wife and buying babies food and Pampers are ur sole responsibility as a husband not ur father in-law's.

I must be financially dependent before I bring in a wife, that does not mean I play around dude.

helloo dude... This is jus to carter ur statement concern the NYSC tinzz...

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2056709/see-pictures-nysc-orientation-camp

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Excel70: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
gistmelove:

abi now... Confirmed Awori boi grin
Where in aworiland

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia / Oyinbo Guys Dance At Nigerian Wedding & Stole The Show (Video) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.