Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,770 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony (38980 Views)

Photos From Two Nairalanders' Introduction Ceremony. / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
abouqi:

Emi lo ni ranu? Ose, ode ayeraye!

Lo sun orun meta t'omo okunrin gidi n sun, ko ri e pe, ko to daadaa!

Omode n se e, well, l can counsel you, lm older than you are in age, in the school of marriage, .........mo ti bi iru e lomo o, for your info.

I would have asked for your number to talk sense into your head, but eke ebu e po!

I hope this is not how you will be addressing your in laws .

Don't forget what l had said earlier; lo sun orun meta t'omo okunrin gidi nsun!

Kiwa ni tiyin bayi mummy?

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Sparklesebony: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Blueeyedboi: 55555......ur last sentence was stupiid.....shows your level of exposure....anyways he's muslim en can take more than one wife as his religion stipulates.
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
abouqi:

O se o jare, ba mi gba in Moran ko lo pa gbogbo aworan aye e to gbe si agbaye yi re pata! 'Biisu eni ba ta, ..........' Se isu ti o ti e tii ta nkan kan lo lo gbe so ri ate loje?

Emi ku ti so oro ododo fun. To ba wun ko ma pariwo ara e Si ita.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Sparklesebony: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Blueeyedboi: 55555......ur last sentence was stupiid.....shows your level of exposure....anyways he's muslim en can take more than one wife as his religion stipulates.

I don't ve insults for you but just to bring to your notice, that your response, says a lot more about you than mere stupidity.

Aside from that, I believe we are entitled to our opinions. We may not be living in the same region you know. I live in Lagos and I realized the Yorubas get married earlier than people from my tribe. Next time, read btw d lines.

Back to the thread, If the poster believes that he or his bride cannot wait any longer, who are you to judge him? Having it all does not guarantee the success of marriage.

As for Islam and polygamy, you think the bride is ignorant of that possibility?

Live and let others live. Society will not be the standard for my lifestyle or the choices I make in life talk much of a nobody like you.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by gistmelove(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
khenykhey:

abi oooo ebami beere lowo iya agbalagba ooo
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
ReubenAbati:

What's wrong with dressing native? Double standard hypocritical Nigerians!

...which native?...so u mus dress like a farmer & wrap babe like Christmas tree just to introduce her to his people?...bro,do u realized this is 2014? angry

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pasca07: too much of weed is bad....i don't know your problem with dis guy getting married
..bro the guy does not loook happy...that's the problem..not me! angry

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
ijechikky: I wasn't tolkin to u angry angry
Cuz d last time I chekd,u re a racist!
No Offnce tongue tongue

angry

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: you sound miffed. Never knew pretty girls do get bitter.....

I'm so sorry embarassed. But I was actually tryna say "you look beautiful" cool
. Apology accepted. Thank you. You look good as well smiley
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
evegran: . Apology accepted. Thank you. You look good as well smiley
thank you. But not anything compared with your boyfriend's. lipsrsealed.

Did I just say that?
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER!!!

And don't mind the multiples of stup.id fools calling you names cos you're dark. These are people that would rather praise the white people or light-skinned people just cos of their skin colour. Demented people suffering from inferiority complex. No wonder the white man could easily sell your forefathers, as the forefathers must have been mesmerised by the white folks.

Dude you're fuckin' handsome! And nice skin tone too!!

Enjoy your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

...every thin with u black women is buy buy buy..spend spend spend...Don't they rent suits in that Nigeria?? ...Here in London, u can rent Tuxedo Suit....although am not sure if people no of Tuxedo suit in that place but any ways, U can rent a suit in London!

...nobody has yet to explain why shes wrapped up like chrissmas present? ...serrriously...whats the logic coz we juss don't gerrrit!
angry
Sorry sir, what u are just doing is called MISSYAN here in Nigeria. With regards to "wrapped up" google isn't tired sir, just type in your question, believe me u r getting ur answer in swift. thank you.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by MrCork: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
LuckyLadolce: Sorry sir, what u are just doing is called MISSYAN here in Nigeria. With regards to "wrapped up" google isn't tired sir, just type in your question, believe me u r getting ur answer in swift. thank you.

. ..thank u linda...yor highly little opinion has been noted....so wrapping women like Christmas tree ther in nigeria is the new swag?.....seriiously...i giv up and am goin to bed..laters! angry

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

. ..thank u linda...yor highly little opinion has been noted....so wrapping women like Christmas tree is the new swag thee in Nigeria....phew...i giv up and am goin to bed..laters! angry
funny, sorry sir, I hope u r not of dose guys am tinking..? Cos am a man. And am wondering where u see linda. grin
MrCork:

. ..thank u linda...yor highly little opinion has been noted....so wrapping women like Christmas tree is the new swag thee in Nigeria....phew...i giv up and am goin to bed..laters! angry
funny, sorry sir, I hope u r not one of dose guys am tinking..? Cos am a man. And am wondering where u see linda.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by fireforfire: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork: ...ermm brother..when we talk of Suit, am talkin about the Goigio Amani, Calvin Klien, Mataland, Primark, max and Spencer, Hugo bosss, etc........and not referin to those your home made tailor French suits.. They not the same

....SHE AINT EVEN LIGHT SKIN!! (no oofeinse)
angry

hahahahahaha.....Jisos... bro u wicked o. see as u just dey entr d guy.
qbi u sabi qm bfor?
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by pablus: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
you got it bro! lol

gistmelove:
you mean this pics??

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: thank you. But not anything compared with your boyfriend's. lipsrsealed.

Did I just say that?
. Erm have you seen my boyfriend before? :/ :-S
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by olaife80: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Some people cant even rejoice with him, hard to believe that olorikori lo po ni nairaland now until i witness it. not a curse that some will never do such event in life, type of you people will just be seeing and partying with them. Awon eranko eyan. Congrt Op wish u all the best.

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Caracta(f): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmm. Na real wa...
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by DonaldGenes(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge: Congrats Bro...Ur wife is pretty.

BTW Y u tight ur face 4 2nd pics? U de vex ni?gringrin

Na waoh
This your new DP get-as-e-be-o
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Shankboye(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2014
sandijey:

O fe mo problem mi abi. Problem to wan be ni wipe. O fun awon pictures yen packaging. O gbo n kan ti awon Aje okuta mamomi so ni? O n fun awon werey yen laye lati ma so oro oshi nipa omo yoruba pe a razz. Se iwo ni kan lo wa ni nairaland ni. Ki lo ti achieve ton po logo ara e. Se o mo iru eyan to n wo asiri aye e ninu forum yi. Ma lo go ara e. Aye o fe rere fun enikan Afi ara won.
dayum!

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Shankboye(m): 1:28am On Sep 17, 2014
sandijey:

Yoruba ronu... Ha! Nkan be
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Shankboye(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2014
abouqi:

O se o jare, ba mi gba in Moran ko lo pa gbogbo aworan aye e to gbe si agbaye yi re pata! 'Biisu eni ba ta, ..........' Se isu ti o ti e tii ta nkan kan lo lo gbe so ri ate loje?

I beg ur oldman na JF Odunjo?
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by asodeboyede(m): 1:47am On Sep 17, 2014
gistmelove:

lolz thanks so much counselor but i dont think dis shuld b ur headache... Or hv i ever carry my problem come ur door step Kiwa ni wahala ile aiye ee??

Oniranu oshi grin

envy me make u die now

So she be Alani Kanselo?

Make dem talk elenu lo lenu....

As a matter of fact you don send many nairaland girls to MFM prayer city o..... Den must to increase the tempo! ROTFLMAO!

Why not me(sequence to d'banj's why me)!

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by asodeboyede(m): 1:51am On Sep 17, 2014
abouqi:

Ha!
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by asodeboyede(m): 1:55am On Sep 17, 2014
khenykhey:

Omo iya mi fowo wonu!
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by fireforfire: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2014
masonkz: CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER!!!

And don't mind the multiples of stup.id fools calling you names cos you're dark. These are people that would rather praise the white people or light-skinned people just cos of their skin colour. Demented people suffering from inferiority complex. No wonder the white man could easily sell your forefathers, as the forefathers must have been mesmerised by the white folks.

Dude you're fuckin' handsome! And nice

Enjoy your marriage.

hehehehe..."fucking handsome"? really
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by eniyebaba(m): 5:00am On Sep 17, 2014
The guy don too spend, why he no go vex?
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by asodeboyede(m): 5:41am On Sep 17, 2014
sandijey:

Ewo ile wa ni.... Ai soro odi s'arewa!

Aworan re yi ma buaya ke! Ki lasiri ewa re? Omo dudu bi egbin!

Amo sa, mo kiyesi pe kikida okunrin lon tele lori ero afefe ilenaira yi..... Ka sinkan?
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: . Erm have you seen my boyfriend before? :/ :-S
absolutely not. But it's believed pretty girls like you would not give a monkey's asss for ugly guys like moi cheesy
Re: See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony by priscaoge(f): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Na waoh
This your new DP get-as-e-be-o
Really? How e be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Children Photography: Adorable & Cute Pre-birthday Pictures / LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - CLEANING FORCE / Please Help!! Can 500K Be Enough To Plan A Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.