Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem (553 Views)

Hw To Solve Write Protrcted On Usb Flash Drive / A Question On Usb Modem Sim / I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by Mamaflex(f): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
I got a new Lenovo laptop. It came with German language, and I successfully changed the language to English, then the Usb connection is not working. What could have happened? What should i do?
Re: Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by adetwin(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2014
u said usb connection not working! 1stly ur location? because it will b good for us to send one of our engineer to u for better solution
Re: Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by Mamaflex(f): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
adetwin: u said usb connection not working! 1stly ur location? because it will b good for us to send one of our engineer to u for better solution
Abuja
Re: Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by adetwin(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
presently we cover Lagos, Ogun, Oyo for now ...
Re: Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by tundeayo2020: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Mamaflex: I got a new Lenovo laptop. It came with German language, and I successfully changed the language to English, then the Usb connection is not working. What could have happened? What should i do?
first of all, what version of windows are you using? Windows 7 or windows 8?
Re: Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by Mamaflex(f): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
tundeayo2020: first of all, what version of windows are you using? Windows 7 or windows 8?
It came in windows 8.1. But the guy downgraded it to windows 7.
Re: Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by tundeayo2020: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mamaflex: It came in windows 8.1. But the guy downgraded it to windows 7.
have you tried updating your system's drivers.

Often times outdated drivers are the major cause of hardware malfunctioning/failure. I think updating your drivers might help, since it was downgraded from the factory's installed OS.

Ps: you can do that over the wifi connection.
Re: Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by Mamaflex(f): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
tundeayo2020: have you tried updating your system's drivers.

Often times outdated drivers are the major cause of hardware malfunctioning/failure. I think updating your drivers might help, since it was downgraded from the factory's installed OS.

Ps: you can do that over the wifi connection.
Ok. Will see to that. Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed On USB Connection Problem by tundeayo2020: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mamaflex: Ok. Will see to that. Thanks
fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Computer & Internet From Home & Office in Benin City & Environ / 8 Ways To Make Your Cellphone's Last Long / Job vacancy !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.