Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Most Boring Story Ever Written - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Boring Story Ever Written (547 Views)

M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / Has A Nigerian Ever Written Science Fiction Or Fantasy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Boring Story Ever Written by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
And you want to read it
Re: The Most Boring Story Ever Written by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
boring indeed....
who wrote it.........
Re: The Most Boring Story Ever Written by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hah, if you read this you are a pure Nigerian and very curious. I will be posting my superhero story here.

proudly Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Most Boring Story Ever Written by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
when r u starting?
Re: The Most Boring Story Ever Written by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Prologue

The Police swarmed in like bees forming a barricade as they moved, they wore gas masks and carried protective riot gear enabling them to cut through the stampeding chaos in the green mist formed after the explosion, There were all sorts of noise, you could hear people panicking and the screams of children if you listened hard enough.

A blue chopper with the armed forces logo whirred in the air, it's fast moving blades blowing dust around and relaying loud orders through a bullhorn connected to the PA system as bullets went loose in various directions. The chopper dropped a few more tear gas canisters and levelled out. My hand was placed across my mouth and nose region as I tried not to inhale.

I coughed out blood on miraculously getting to the other side of the high barbed wire fence strewn across the South Park, crawling a short distance across the moist grass with sand clinging to my skin cut head before getting on my legs. Sirens wailed as a couple of armoured Ford vans screeched to a stop in front of the hedge taking multiple hits from some gangsters firing their sub-machines from the safe hiding place of an overgrown shrub.

My body began to go numb with stinging pain coursing through my nervous system, I picked myself Determined that i wasn't going to get caught in the crossfire, Those who had made it across were lying flat on the ground as stray bullets flew in right ahead.

I didn't stop running

Note: The next upcoming updates are going to be longer in size as I lost my work due to an error on quickoffice.

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Mother/share Your Trimester Experience Here / A MUST READ Poem For A New Year 2015 / February Book Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.