Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help! Will I Be Allowed Out Of The Camp To Write My ICAN EXAM On Nov. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! Will I Be Allowed Out Of The Camp To Write My ICAN EXAM On Nov. (978 Views)

2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? / Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Will I Be Allowed Out Of The Camp To Write My ICAN EXAM On Nov. by Sashafm(f): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
I am a prospective batch C candidate, and will also be writing my ICAN exam during the camp.I'll like to know if I would be opportuned to write the exams? before I go ahead and pay for the exam. advice on what to do please
Re: Help! Will I Be Allowed Out Of The Camp To Write My ICAN EXAM On Nov. by morefire: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sashafm: I am a prospective batch C candidate, and will also be writing my ICAN exam during the camp.I'll like to know if I would be opportuned to write the exams? before I go ahead and pay for the exam. advice on what to do please

YES YOU WILL, talk to the head in your PPA, talk to your LI... na small thing
Re: Help! Will I Be Allowed Out Of The Camp To Write My ICAN EXAM On Nov. by dania30(f): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
My friend attended her brother's wedding whilst camping. Its just to liaise with the officials. They will understand na smiley
Re: Help! Will I Be Allowed Out Of The Camp To Write My ICAN EXAM On Nov. by Sashafm(f): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
thanks, I'll do so
Re: Help! Will I Be Allowed Out Of The Camp To Write My ICAN EXAM On Nov. by kibo: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Sashafm: I am a prospective batch C candidate, and will also be writing my ICAN exam during the camp.I'll like to know if I would be opportuned to write the exams? before I go ahead and pay for the exam. advice on what to do please

From my calculations, during that period, you are going to be in camp, you dont have an L.I or PPA yet, contrary to some opinions above.

I think the best thing for you to do is to ask people who have been in camp previously and have had similar issues or better still, take a trip to the NYSC office and inquire if they allow such during the orientation camp.

From experience, i know they allow lawyers for their "Call to Bar" ceremony and pregnant women i think.
Re: Help! Will I Be Allowed Out Of The Camp To Write My ICAN EXAM On Nov. by Sashafm(f): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmmm, thats a good advice thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Post This! / New Call Up Number / No Print Call Up Letter Link And No Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.