Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Beat Unemployment Here In Naija - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Beat Unemployment Here In Naija (668 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat Unemployment Here In Naija by lordmans(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2008
Good day nice people.
It is a good thing we have a portal like nairaland & I wish to commend the efforts of the owner.
To the generality of Nigerians I wish to use this medium to contribute my own quota to personal development & how to beat the scourge of unemploymnet in Nigeria.
Opportunities abound everywhere you turn to in Nigeria, its just the inability of the average naija guys not recognizing them or either being blinded by the quest for shortcut to wealth. No wonder the 'get-rich-quick' vendors are having a field day now.
What I seek to propose isn't any of these money-making wonders but a true path to a lasting wealth that would always be with you regardless of what happen ie even if you loose everything due to one thing or another. You can always build everything back in no time cos its a system.
What you need is to look inward into yourself brothers & sisters. You all have one strong and unique God-given talent, skills, passion or something you enjoy doing so much that you absolutely can build a good business upon it. Reason you never can get tired of what you feel so passionate about & you wont feel bored doing it. This is just a starting point for you & more of what we will be discussing on creating a job for yourself.
if you feel you have something you are so passionate about and would like to know how to go about making a living out of it click here for a guide on how to do it!

(1) (Reply)

Infrastructure Support Executive Vna? / Zenith Bank Calling / Please Anyone With Uba Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.