Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64225 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
tiwa is going Nuts..please someone should Screw her angry grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
She doesn't have the body to rock that bodysuit undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Dolcilicious(f): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
That outfit is uncalled for,and most times i hate d shoes she couples with that outfit,just like d one she wore in 'wanted' video.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Melinde: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na shoes wey she dey wear dey always pain me pass

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Jinyjagz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
dis is bull.s.hit....tiwa is sick spiritually

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
her NYANSH needs urgent ALIGNMENT because it is THINKING.....

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by lulukay(f): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
See my tiwas small bumbum grin grin I like it...looks like ice water two two naira grin...Tiwa d entertainer kiss

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by bosun11(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: tiwa is going Nuts..please someone should Screw her angry grin

teebillz does his job daily grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by bosun11(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
very soon sh will start dressing like MAHEEEEDA....LMAO...

.dressing full of shame and an understatement as regards a woman dignity is concerned !!! sh*t !!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by bosun11(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
lulukay: See my tiwas small bumbum grin grin I like it...looks like ice water two two naira grin...Tiwa d entertainer kiss

grin grin yeye dey smell
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
bosun11:

teebillz does his job daily grin grin grin
..loling...you fit join the fun na grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by jodeci01: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Melinde: Na shoes wey she dey wear dey always pain me pass
Ditto!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by bosun11(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: ..loling...you fit join the fun na grin

God forbid make i do married woman....abomination
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
bosun11:

God forbid make i do married woman....abomination
..you can put a cessation to the rule na wink grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by diksucker(f): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
dis tiwa is nt classy at al

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chumakk: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2014
This is called over-copying grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by rofemiguwa(f): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Coming from a username like yours classy!!!

Anyway she is a performer, there is a difference between a stage dress and normal dress.
That is her stage dress
Cut her some slack joor!!
Abi na iro and buba she for wear sing wanted on stage!!!
Abegi!!!
She didn't wear that to church or market.

She is on STAGE.

Plsss!!!quote author=diksucker]dis tiwa is nt classy at al[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Enoquin(f): 2:51am On Sep 16, 2014
If you have to do a thing, you might as well do it right.

Is she allergic to nice shoes? You wanna show sexy or superhot, then shoes are a big deal. Leave the low heels to old mamas like us, who aren't trying to show off.

The colour of that attire for the first two pics are not flattering. i would have prefered she tried a white colour with beads on the body suit and a buttpad to lift those buttocks - abi no be wetin the thing dey do?

I get that creativity and artistry shouldnt be put in a defined boundary but when it is utterly meaningless and maddening, what then?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by itstpia1: 3:11am On Sep 16, 2014
i think buttpad is to increase the buttocks?

why women dey suffer like this sef.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by soulglo: 3:34am On Sep 16, 2014
What's embarrassing is that she's trying to be like Beyoncé. Too obvious. From the shoes to the clothes. It's like a bootleg Beyoncé. She's talented. Focus on your talent

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by red101(f): 5:10am On Sep 16, 2014
^she used to be a backup singer for beyonce before she relocated to Nigeria. She's definitely trying way too hard. She should be herself and develop her own style instead of trying to be someone else. Other than that, she's very talented and I love love love her kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by SpcAgtOko: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2014
fairygeh: When I attacked her on her dressing to mo abudu's bday,some people were saying gibberish. Now see what a married woman is wearing for God's sake,what is this?she's more or less n aked.. now everyone knows the shape of her assss. It's high time she got over this madness.i wonder what kind of husband teebillz is. Cant he bring her to order.anyway birds of the same feather flocks together.#itsherlife
Jeans show a girls ass shape too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by DollyParton1(f): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2014
icebebe: Are u kidding me? Since she got married she has bin dressing Weird.
I know right. She needs a new stylist.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by safarigirl(f): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft
stop comparing her to beyonce. Beyonce is beyonce, Tiwa is Tiwa
How many times have you come on NL and seen people praising a scantily clad Beyonce, I remember people asking on a thread about her if she was someone's wife, so nobody is hailing Beyonce here.

If Mr. Teebillz doesn't have the ballz to handle his wife, someone else will soon handle her on his behalf, Tiwa should know that this is Africa where having a ring on your finger does not give you immunity from being scolded when you go astray.

If you want to be a musician, sell your music, if you want to be a p/orn star, sell your body. After all the likes of Alicia Keys have had successful music careers without assaulting our senses, so what is Tiwa trying to prove?

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: stop comparing her to beyonce. Beyonce is beyonce, Tiwa is Tiwa
How many times have you come on NL and seen people praising a scantily clad Beyonce, I remember people asking on a thread about her if she was someone's wife, so nobody is hailing Beyonce here.

If Mr. Teebillz doesn't have the ballz to handle his wife, someone else will soon handle her on his behalf, Tiwa should know that this is Africa where having a ring on your finger does not give you immunity from being scolded when you go astray.

If you want to be a musician, sell your music, if you want to be a p/orn star, sell your body. After all the likes of Alicia Keys hve had successful music careers without ssaulting our senses, so what is Tiwa trying to prove?

*in olamide's voice* "story for the gods". Nigerians and hypcrites i believe are one and d same. If no one is praising beyonce or if we shouldn't be copying beyonce, why do we copy their kind of music in the frst place? Ehn? Where are our highlife and afrobeat musicians? Why are we not pushing our kind of music dat promotes decency? Except for the fact that they promote drinking lots of palm wine and yes afrobeat celebrates NUDISM like no oda genre of music. Omo forget ALL this talk jare. Una go dey claim say we get culture only when it comes to things like dis wen e don dey happen since tay tay

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by mizprecious: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Maybe this is how her husband love to see her,u never know
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Almost the same attire we wore in her "wanted" video.
Its her life and her choice. None of ma business!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by blank(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
red101: ^she used to be a backup singer for beyonce before she relocated to Nigeria. She's definitely trying way too hard. She should be herself and develop her own style instead of trying to be someone else. Other than that, she's very talented and I love love love her kiss

Was that her or Sheyi Shay? I think you have your stories mixed up.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
It's a free world. You can choose to be crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.