Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64209 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Collynzo17: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ chinasaekperem this an alternate account, can't remember the email
sent the pm to my main acct www.nairaland.com/collynzo2
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Neldrizzy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ash.awo
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by jatthobber(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Scum of the Earth
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by easyelliot(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
She is not a gospel singer she is a performer 34 yrs old abeg how is she supposed to dress?

I will say she is trying too hard, catsuit would have looked better in black like Serena did years ago.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by IYANGBALI: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
MhisIjay: She needs prayers
Plus a strong deliverance section lipsrsealed
you sure say no be jealous you dey jealous am so?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by tonychristopher: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ontarget: The problem is not what she wore but that Nigerians are stone aged people.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STONE AGED PEOPLE, IT HAS TO DO WITH MORALITY..I PRAY THAT YOUR DAUGHTER AND WIFE , SISTER ALWAYS WEAR THIS

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by greall1: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
OMG I wish Tiwa read all dis comment only 3 to 4 pple support her way Of dressing. Any way is her life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Neldrizzy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
She used 2 be ma best female artist, eva since she got married 2 that modafuc,ker she drastically changed..... Now YEMI ALADE has taken over!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by oluwasegun007(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
What is all this? Is she high on something or what....she's not representing african women at all...SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by lionduke(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT: Tiwa s rily f**kn up bigtym,mtcheeew....lemme continue wit me fud jare
continue with your food jare... you even gather UKWU pass the nonsense tiwa garbage. BTW what are you eating?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by dasparrow: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ontarget: The problem is not what she wore but that Nigerians are stone aged people.

LOL grin

Correct! Many Nigerians are stone aged and hypocrites. If that was Beyonce who wore this outfit, the same Nigerians criticizing Tiwa will praise Beyonce. Confused set of people!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Agbgift(f): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lubbish grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
TOO MANY HYPOCRITES ON THIS THREADundecided
WITH THE WAY PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING U WILL THINK NAIJA IS MADE UP OF SAINTS AND ANGELSangry

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by saladhor(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Want to share this passage of Gloria Gilbert musing in Fitzgerald's 1922 novel, The Beautiful and Damned:
(Tiwa's husband can certainly not be acccused of no. 3 below)
---
"There are four general types of husbands.

"(1) The husband who always wants to stay in in the evening, has no vices and works for a salary. Totally undesirable!

"(2) The atavistic master whose mistress one is, to wait on his pleasure. This sort always considers every pretty woman 'shallow,' a sort of peacock with arrested development.

"(3) Next comes the worshipper, the idolater of his wife and all that is his, to the utter oblivion of everything else. This sort demands an emotional actress for a wife. God! it must be an exertion to be thought righteous.

"(4) And Anthony—a temporarily passionate lover with wisdom enough to realize when it has flown and that it must fly. And I want to get married to Anthony.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
parrotibaba: abeg baba teeblizs ,handle ur wife na sad dis is getting too much angry u guys need to have family meeting b4 she runs mad
person wey don since show her black pant &darkspots ace in her p-parts
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
dasparrow:

LOL grin

Correct! Many Nigerians are stone aged and hypocrites. If that was Beyonce who wore this outfit, the same Nigerians criticizing Tiwa will praise Beyonce. Confused set of people!
DON'T MIND THEM IF IT WAS BEYONCE OR NICKI MINAJ THEY WILL BE PRAISING HER TELLING HER HOW HOT SHE ISundecided

NIGERIA: A COUNTRY WITH HIGH MORAL AND VALUES,BUT STILL ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT NATIONS ON EARTHcheesygringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by hilariousdammie(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft
this make me like this posh girl much, American Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by saladhor(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
dhammyg: TOO MANY HYPOCRITES ON THIS THREADundecided
WITH THE WAY PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING U WILL THINK NAIJA IS MADE UP OF SAINTS AND ANGELSangry
Ese gan jor. I don like you now.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by holusleek(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft
abi o, make una free the babe o. if she copy una go talk. that is her style
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
kk
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
saladhor:
Ese gan jor. I don like you now.
wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ElvisWise: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy: Hian!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
missmaris020: Luk @ her. Not even sexy.. She's just like a mad woman
my sister i tire oo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ElvisWise: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
ElvisWise: [color=#000099][/color]
stupidity has no limit
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Lilimax(f): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
icebebe: Are u kidding me? Since she got married she has bin dressing Weird.
May be her hubby likes it. embarassed

But the dressing is so weird to me undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Lilimax(f): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
shizzleStar: lwkmd....she is steadily turning to tiwa garbage
smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by missmaris020(f): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Adikam: my sister i tire oo
Yes now, and she wasn't like dis b4
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by biafranqueen: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: stop comparing her to beyonce. Beyonce is beyonce, Tiwa is Tiwa
How many times have you come on NL and seen people praising a scantily clad Beyonce, I remember people asking on a thread about her if she was someone's wife, so nobody is hailing Beyonce here.

If Mr. Teebillz doesn't have the ballz to handle his wife, someone else will soon handle her on his behalf, Tiwa should know that this is Africa where having a ring on your finger does not give you immunity from being scolded when you go astray.

If you want to be a musician, sell your music, if you want to be a p/orn star, sell your body. After all the likes of Alicia Keys hve had successful music careers without ssaulting our senses, so what is Tiwa trying to prove?
Her husband is busy screwing Ashwo in Cali he has no time to scold her he is busy sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by KMTee(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
see yansh
*yuck*
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by abdulwasi2sure: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2014

Y are d only one suporting her? Probably, u are bird of d same feather (nude traders)
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by biafranqueen: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lilimax:
May be her hubby likes it. embarassed

But the dressing is so weird to me undecided
The husband is disgracing himself with different disease ridden babes, plus I doubt he has time at all because his Somilian EX Wife is sucking his pockets till finish and creating baby mama drama throughout the whole LA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.